BREXIT HAPPENED THREAD: true facts edition

WHAT HAVE WE LEARNT SO FAR

ONLY 26% of 18-24yrs in the UK voted IN
>calculated on 36% of 18-24 turned out, and 73% voted Stay

ONLY 33% of the population of the UK want to be in the EU
>calculated on 73% turned out, and, 48% of that amount voted IN

ONLY 30% of signatures on the re-referendum petition are from the UK

The EU does not want or has offered Scotland a joining option

Jeremy Corbyn is not a secret agent who was secretly LEAVE (despite this being shilled as we speak on leddit, Sup Forums, The Guardian etc). He specifically told millions of Labour voters to remain in the EU superstate along with the other Blarites.

Boris Johnson was and is a dangerous corrupt neoconservative snake that was only ever with the LEAVE campaign to accept defeat graciously.

Ruth Davidson was being shilled hard across all media as the new figurehead of the Conservative Party and Stay campaign. It is not an organic growth in popularity or due to her political skills. Just a loud nasty bitch tbqhf

Sadiq Khan is a shouty rude little man that can't go 5 minutes without playing the race card.

Chucka Umunna is a career politician and social climber. He switches political views to suit the occasion and has distinguished himself, along with Sayeeda Warsi, as being one of the most untrustworthy cunts in modern UK politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-7-graphs-that-explain-how-brexit-won-eu-explained-a7101676.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. Thank you.

thanks bro

Good thread. Sadiq was embarrassing

>Sadiq Khan is a shouty rude little man that can't go 5 minutes without playing the race card.

His pepe face in the debate is one of my favourite moments frmo this campaign.

Also the turn out percentage of the youth was around 36% (source: BBC). This is why I unironcially and truly hate my generation. They always moan and be narcisstic vapid cunts, get a change to let their voice actually matter and don't take the oppertunity. And then they go all: "boohooo elders fucked up my future". Please let them get fucked.

Yet they'll throw smoke bombs and attack police at the stop of a hat

>politicians are shit, the sky is blue

Or maybe they're the smartest ones to stay out of it when they don't understand what they're voting on

I love the meme that the msm keeps pushing on how the fact that 80% of millenials voted remain as if they matter more

Nah, because that would be retarded. Not that this is surprising. In highschool I ran for student councelor because a lot of things could be improved. Hell I even organised ballots for students to vote. Result? Almost noone voted because it was 'boring' or 'complicated'.

I thought that would end when they grew up. But guess what, the majority of the western youth is either mentally retarded or infantile.

If you have to vote for something important you have to gather information. If you don't vote because 'booohooo it is soooo complicated' then you don't get to whine if things do not go your way. If you do, you are a hypocrite (something my peers are very good at; the only thing they are really interested in is short term hedonism like the last days of rome)

that's how you get millenials to hate the elders

>ONLY 30% of signatures on the re-referendum petition are from the UK

Sorry OP, but the script kiddy telling that is wrong. It's caused by the fact the aggregated GB signature count in the JSON is wrong.

Now with a grand total of 3,107,224 signatures, it states 3,847,991 for GB ...

so it's broken.

Using the "signatures by constituency" figures it seems much more accurate. I have a count of 2,997,546, which is consistent with the foreigner signatures.

See JSON data for reference:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

Scotland must leave the UK first then they can join or stay in the UK if they do it before England and Wales leave.

London financial services for EU is in jeopardy without giving Europe the 350M and free movement of people that was part of the deal. The London Business can move to Dublin so that would be good for us.

>ONLY 26% of 18-24yrs in the UK voted IN
>>calculated on 36% of 18-24 turned out, and 73% voted Stay
>ONLY 33% of the population of the UK want to be in the EU
>>calculated on 73% turned out, and, 48% of that amount voted IN
That's a bit stupid. You could say the same thing about the out :
Only 10% of 18-24 yo in the UK votes in
>calculated on 36% of 18-24 yo turned out and 27% voted leave
Only 38% of the population of the UK want to leave the EU
>calculated on 73% turned out and 52% of that ampunt voted LEAVE

>Scotland must leave the UK first

Yet it will not solve their real issue: joigning EU next.

Because Spain fucking repeatedly stated they will VETO such integration - to avoid the same kind of argument being used by Catalonia secessionnists.

there's a relationship between the BBC-Twitter-sjw London hipsters-politics and celebrity.

anyone outside this group simply doesn't exist

invisible

The referendum was about:
>Race
>Immigration
>Multiculturalism

It was an uprising if White English and Welsh to take their country back

See Lord Ashcrofts Poll Data:

DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THIS WASN'T A WHITE ENGLISH UPRISING AGAINST THE 3RD WORLD HORDES

>That's a bit stupid

Exactly. Welcome to Sup Forums

The White percentage was dragged down by the perfidious Scots and Irish, but even then it shows how clearly the Remain campaign was a Muslim and Black Racial Identity Movement, and Leave was a White English & Welsh Racial Identity Movement

actively wish to be part of
>fixed

you realise that the other 74% don't give a fuck about the EU or want to leave. Therefore not pro-EU

A referendum on White English Racial Identity

Reminder:
English (and Welsh/Scottish/Irish) Identity = White English (and White Welsh/Scots/Irish)

British Identity = Black/Muslim/non-White

>you realise that the other 74% don't give a fuck about the EU or want to leave. Therefore not pro-EU
Buy neither anti-EU.
Just give the turn-out rate to show how this generation is lazy.

FEELS GOOD MAN!!

Spain can do what it's fucking told.

we didn't ever get the vote on joining the EU

it was implemented via politicians

now we have an actual vote for people who want to be part of it and we see it's only 33%

it speaks for itself

and being 'lazy' is also not actively wanting to be in the EU

>race and ethnicity
>Christian
Fix your title senpai

post more puppers pls

If they do, Catalonia organize a secession referendum, win it (once again) and sue if it's not recognized by EU, with a good chance to win.
Not even mentionning Crimea - or Ukraine that should feel pretty alone as of today.

In one sentence: it'll spark yet another political crisis within EU, in a country that has a radical left almost ready to leave EU which will probably be today the 2nd political party of Spain (it's election time today in Spain).

Friends,

What was the song that was being played during the Brexit victory on Sup Forums? I was on a phone and couldn't listen to it.

It doesn't matter if Catalonia secedes if it stays in the EU nothing really changes except the local laws are made more locally. Crimea is a done deal. We should normalise relations with Russia.

Graph is from the Independent here:
>EU Referendum result: 7 graphs that explain how Brexit won
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-7-graphs-that-explain-how-brexit-won-eu-explained-a7101676.html

Using Lord Ashcroft data here (have to dig into the raw data, Ashcroft's site didn't make a graph of it themselves):

>the Independent
>independent

choose one

They shilled hard for Remain, removed comments and shut down accounts.

White English North European

BAAAMP

Facts !

What's noticeable in this photo ?

They are 4 guys, seems to be pretty lost in complete indiference.

bump