Russian and German are a mistake breed of human beings, they are direct descendants of Apes and Jews...

Russian and German are a mistake breed of human beings, they are direct descendants of Apes and Jews... they got their blonde hair and blue eyes from NEANDERTHALS(its a fact google that)... a horny cast out retarded Albino ape from africa was one day looking for a mate up north in North eastern Europe and ran on a Jewish Neanderthal in Western Europe on his way and starts Fucking... And they had an Albino Ape mixed Jewish Neanderthal baby and named him Germanius Russiana and moved somewhere near Finland/Poland and their descendants moved east and west which now forms Germany and Russia.

And their rapebaby offspring Poland

You're on a spree today, analbanian monkey.

Very good post pola. Very impressive.
Your gibs money is on the kitchen table.

>they are direct descendants of Apes and Jews
Said subhuman polak who's subhuman ancestors sold their daughters to jews

t. direct descendant of Apes and Jews

great post

>every fucking day
Not even the Jews are this mad.
And we gassed six million of them.

>inb4 Yolohoax

Russians are ok and their women are gorgeous.

Jean Mamadou pls

Agree with abdul al pierre.

"Hit the Poles so hard that they despair of their life; I have full sympathy with their condition, but if we want to survive, we can only exterminate them; the wolf, too, cannot help having been created by God as he is, but people shoot him for it if they can." - Otto von Bismarck

>Fighting edge with edge

Balto-Slavic and Finno-Ugric peoples must be united under the rule of the Kremlin. That includes Poland and Eastern Germany.

how was that edgy?

How 'bout nah?

Seems bizarre now that there was a period when intelligent people legitimately thought that modern Poland would be the biggest threat to peace in Europr

>le genocide is the only way.

Bismarck wanted to Assimilate Poles, not genocide them
And you gotta admit, Poles would have a better life today if they were culturally German and lived in Germany

I still see germans mock eastern germany online, this site included. I assume they would have do the same if Poland was annexed.

Prussians would have a better life today if they weren't autistic unificationboos

>we gassed six million of them.
Soviets still killed more Russians btw

Getting bantered by Western Germans is still better than beeing a Pole

I disagree. Unification is the best thing ever happen to German people

Blue eyed albino ape here. Ask your questions.

Just because you're illiterate doesn't mean everyone is.

>Seems bizarre now that there was a period when intelligent people legitimately thought that modern Poland would be the biggest threat to peace in Europr
And what happened later? Turned out that Poles have started WWII and built their death camps.

Quality post

Not sorry.

Don't tell that to us, tell it to the innocent 6 billion chosen ones you murdered

>And you gotta admit, Poles would have a better life today if they were culturally German and lived in Germany
Being born a German is fate truly worse than death.
Good that we live in the timeline where Germany lost both world wars, half of its territories, and now its population is being replaced by middle eastern immigrants.

Poles have all the negative sides of Germans and none of the good

Harsh, but I have to agree

>Coalburner pole wants muslims as neighbours

Who would have thought.

What would those be? I'm genuinely curious.
Seems like a much better alternative than having Germans as neighbours.
Also,
>instantly projecting your cuckold fantasies
classic.

Said the offspring of a Mongol, muscovite slave of the Polish Pan.

jesus fuck you retarded faggot, do the world a favor and kill yourself already

Someone didn't enjoy being double teamed ;)

Enjoy getting alohasnackbar'd then

But you sure did enjoy the gangbang.

Germany + Russia union under the German rule when?