youtu.be/mMMLoCh-m-E
youtube.com/watch?v=_YCPNPYAgGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where is that?

youtu.be/mMMLoCh-m-E

You're doing it wrong

Mt.tokachidake
scary

We have a road next to the ocean called Highway 101. It is beautiful, but kind of dangerous, because it is narrow and the area has a lot of heavy rain. There is no room for error in a lot of places, because you will drive into the ocean.

The Durango-Mazatlán highway going through the Western Sierra Madre

if you feel the urge to kill our logistics, you should attack this point
(To gooks chinks muslims)

I got my turkey grand slam hunting gould's in the Sierra Madres. Beautiful country tbqh

Orsk-Orenburg highwayis very fun in winter
youtube.com/watch?v=_YCPNPYAgGA

but really Altai's Chuysky trakt is the best in Russia, that's where they film most car ads

Fite me

What kind of road you want senpai?

>desire to ride a motorcycle intensifies

This is less scenic but it's peculiar: the road gets flooded with the tide and everytime people have to rescue drivers who got caught in the middle
The are tall rocks to climb so people don't drown tho

Pic related

Classic Alps

Fuck you アフィカス?

would you ?

probably did already, actually

The Alps are great but so are the Pyrenees

thx man, I'm glad you could enjoy it

nature is beautiful

It doesn't look too narrow though, even rather wide, but maybe Yuros have smaller roads in general so it looks good to me.

I've wanted to see it for a while now, and Oregon looks like a great place to visit for nature enthusiasts. I hope I'll see it one day.

Also, thanks to Piemonte and Hérault autism, those pics were very enjoyable.

A pleasure
No one outside of Sup Forums should ever see my "France" folder, they would think me crazy before I even try to explain

I've had quite a view of it already, I always enjoy your posts. Keep up the good work.

Glad I contributed to it too.
t. Nice user

Ah yes I remember your pics alright, godspeed user
Don't freeze up there

tunnel isn't long, but big trucks go through each way

problem is you get a bunch of old men driving RVs through those turns and they're all over the road

I drove it, was very beautiful. Got the authentic Californian experience of seeing a bucket helicopter dropping water on a forest fire.

This is another classic, the blue ridge parkway. It follows the appalacian mountains.

20m snow wall road.

Is that 20m? We have 16m here some places, but this doesn't seem as tall as our 16.

That's probably shot with a wide-angle lens, which can distort perspectives by quite a lot.

Thread made me think I should travel to Europe to sightsee while it still exists