Post-punk

Nothing new and meaningful in musuic came after post-punk. Prove me wrong without listing nigger names, faggots.

Attached: wire.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgLRWqiaZ0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>musuic
>not being able to write
>stating valid opinions about music

choose one

Attached: constanza face.jpg (600x600, 34K)

What about some NYC Jews?

Attached: sdagkjhaskghaks83239145194.jpg (630x630, 110K)

Post-punk is ongoing. Most music worth listening to in the last 40 years can be linked to post-punk in some way (shoegaze, dream pop, trip hop, a lot of space rock and neo-psychedelia etc)

>racism
>liking post punk
does not compute

saying nigger doesn't indicate racism, in fact it is the sign of a healthy mind

no, that's true, I just think there is some merit to hip-hop, to jazz, blues, and all that stuff, and I wanted to exclude it

Attached: coke.jpg (1500x1500, 1.4M)

>dude cut it out with the racism

Attached: IMG_1856.jpg (384x384, 32K)

It depends, since you could group a lot of genres that came out of post-punk as being post-punk depending how you define it (like industrial or anarcho-punk or goth or whatever)

But the best one that really sprang up mostly after post-punk was over is noise rock so I'll mention that as my favorite post-post-punk genre

nothing post this album is worth listening to

Attached: quest.jpg (700x710, 167K)

>hurr durr u soy 4 liek ganre that I told not 2 liek

>post-post-punk genre

Attached: nice.jpg (550x336, 44K)

I'm having trouble understanding your statement OP.

You are saying nothing good came out after post-punk but post-punk still exists. So... good things are still coming out?

Or maybe you mean that no new good genres were developed after post-punk.

Hoo boy another edgy 13 year old looking to be told an opinion to mindlessly parrot.

First, generate your own opinion senpai.

Second, being racist is just proof of you being influenced by people who want to keep you subjugated. Wake up.

no new genres
>t. the person who never saw non-white guy in his life

There's nothing wrong with racism (at least inherently), but it is incredibly pathetic when you feel the need to show it off in the one place where there will be no consequences for it and it brings no value to a conversation. It's the sort of behavior you expect from a 15 year old.

spot the virgin

Plenty of Hip Hop and Electronic music subgenres have been invented.

Also Post-Punk Revival is technically a thing.

Oh but, yeah, I get it, you don't like "nigger" genres, ignoring the fact that a lot of Post-Punk acts drew inspiration from black music.

You are retarded, OP.

When an obscure 90s punk joke band taking the piss out of edgers becomes an actual genre for internet nerds:
youtube.com/watch?v=jgLRWqiaZ0c

>Death Metal
>Thrash Metal
>Black Metal
Basically metal in general.

Attached: death-human-south-records-ltd_grande.jpg (600x597, 72K)

Man, we all love post-punk, but you're joshing us, right? It's a great genre but there's tons of great shit that came out after post-punk's inception.
Also, see .

Attached: 555cmonnow.jpg (300x168, 7K)