Did you guys know im bi racial?

did you guys know im bi racial?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxC3jZoIDvc&feature=youtu.be&t=2304

Attached: 32be971532b200681dcfc7cf16123a1f.619x400x1.jpg (619x400, 61K)

are there any pictures of his black dad?
he looks italian. when the father is full black the child usually looks way darker with more obvious african features

he looks goblino

Attached: vtddvrzv57anxxb9bcbm.jpg (1100x710, 45K)

his dad looks mexican more than anything
but of course, he's a rapper in todays market so saying that he's half black gets him some weird imaginary credibility......bollocks....

has anyone bragged in rap about being 56%?

i hope soon, that would be hilarious

I don't get why everyone is ok with him saying the n word
There's no way he's actually had the black experience in America looking this white
I don't care who says it but to me this just seems inconsistent who is """allowed"""

He looks like obama, lmao @ mexican.

stfu, he almost got killed by his bitch mother for being half black and got called a nigger on the daily by her. He went through the black experience, it's just a word stop crying about not being able to say it irl.

>almost killed by mom for being half black
Ok so maybe i don't know shit then.
Wouldn't she have had to fuck a black guy for this too make sense? So whys she trying to kill him?

You can get away with nigga or nigger if you have the balls to just say it. I'm Latino and use it around friends. I call other blacks niggers to blacks. It ain't a thing until you make it one.

you niggers INVENTED the word negro u fucking spic

hello r*ddit

Just adding that I'm pretty sure he actively avoids saying it. I know you're commenting on his ability to say it without backlash, but I'm just mentioning that it doesn't really matter if he doesn't attempt to exercise it, right?

nothing wrong with saying nigger, such as nothing wrong as someone calling you a cracka

his dad was a lightskin black. probably average for african-americans where they're 15-30% white.
when a 30% white lightskin has kids with a full on white, you can get people like logic.

How can anyone listen to these nimrods speak?

>thinks nigger and cracker is even remotely the same
Enjoying your gentrified suburban life?

im asian

Martin Gore from Depeche mode had an african american father. Kinda looks like logic

Attached: th.jpg (199x300, 9K)

It's 2018 dude, relax

Everyone should be ok with everyone saying "nigger". If people get offended and angry when other people are saying it, they give the word power

White people can say nigga but it just matters if you look like a rich kid or a hoodlum

Looks like Jimmy from Ed Edd n Eddy.