He is already losing his mind Sup Forums, why didn't you save him?

He is already losing his mind Sup Forums, why didn't you save him?

>FROM RUSSIA TOO SIMPLE TOO SIMPLE *hits the camera with a bottle*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtcD7s_Tms
youtube.com/watch?v=c1uIOZSPUsI
youtube.com/watch?v=bcfezF7iTHQ
media.8ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously, what is wrong with him?

Somebody post the fookin stream.

it was only the morning and he was absolutely insane, dude lost it, he's probably completely alone now, his art friends left him there

Find it yourself you lazy newfag

I bet once he'll be irrelevant & forgotten in 1 week, 'someone' will """rape""" him

Legit crazy, functional but still fucked in the head.

This whole thing was worth it for the kino we experienced last night

I get it. The 'art' was him slowly going mad over four years but he blew his wad a couple days into it.

I tune in everyday now and look what Shia is or was doing, he's the only reason I watch honestly

He's only now realising that he has to do this stupid shit for 4 years

Shia forcibly kissing and licking a counter-protester

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtcD7s_Tms

Is he /ourguy/?

Why does anyone just shoot him for the good of the world?

I looked for it and couldn't find it. I looked before asking.

>some paki shitskin acts like he doesn't give a shit people hate his guts for being a paki shitskin

I tell you he's hurt on the inside, also they are missing the point of the stream, they might be trolls but they are serious trolls and act like they are edgy revolutionaries fighting for the right cause when they are missing the point of this shit

Was it rape?

Jesus is an honorary white. I'd be proud to deus vult alongside him.

Americans are so cucked they won't even start a fight. Seriously, Shia is a tiny manletino and he gave the guy all the legal justification to fuck him up

Is that 'someone' going to be you user? ;)

K I N O

At least this is more subtle than le PRAISE KEK le PEPE 1488 :)

Will shia get blacked?

shit, anyone have a vid? I missed this

>counter-protester
But they don't have a goal or a theme. You can't counter-protest a non-protest.

well no because he said he doesn't browse Sup Forums

ACTUAL CANNIBAL SHIA LABEOUF

Does she want my dick?

Also, another thing I'd like to point out is that Sup Forums is filled with non-whites who think they are white

Why don't right wing white supremacists hang these fuckers? yankee land is a shithole

The brown guy was from Sup Forums and was playing this song

youtube.com/watch?v=c1uIOZSPUsI

youtube.com/watch?v=bcfezF7iTHQ
media.8ch net/file_store/9fcb4afc5d7cc94c0463028a0dd13d2aa208b8d297e38f33c571957d149d64fd.mp4

>Why don't right wing white supremacists hang these fuckers?
pro tip they don't exist

can I fix my life ?

There are very few actually White "White Supremacists" and most of them are hicks that stay on Stormfront.

>brown latino nigger is pro nazi

JESUS FUCK

I blame Michael Bay

will I lose my motivation to get fit?

Pretty much every Sup Forumsack who showed up so far is non-white

Really makes you think

USA is pretty much a meme on Sup Forums. t. 60% "let me tell you which parts of the world are white".

were you expecting fat white kids?
the dumb liberals fell for the memes

then why does Sup Forums keep pushing white supremacy when they wouldn't get a single benefit from it?
why fight to keep ''the white race'' alive when you're not white yourself?
why promote people hating you?

Seems like some mental illness to me

They think that if they act like edgy White supremacists who hate other races White people will like them. Honest question, who do you think started the "Bro-tier Sikhs and Hispanics are our allies xD" meme?

so you're saying that people promote hate on themselves?

yes, I'd love to promote and push for something that will make other people beat the living shit out of me on a daily basis

Do no fap for 10 days at least. I was motivated as fuck and wanting to hit the gym all the time.

majority of Sup Forums are neets who get shitted on by upper middle class kids because they aren't smart.
so they attached themselves to white race meme and what not. and here we are

>yes, I'd love to promote and push for something that will make other people beat the living shit out of me on a daily basis
but none of that has happened. they know majority of the shit they spew will never have major consequences
they sit at home all day on the computer while their parents work.

Sup Forums is satire

That was way worse than I thought it would be.

Or maybe we don't believe in the fairy land bullshit we've been taught since kids, nigs are going to nig, no amount of white liberals telling me they aren't are going to change me mind