The end of US and UK is nearing

After decades of fucking everyone over with proxy wars and divide and conquer both countries have managed to divide themselves. The end for them is closing in. It started with 9/11 and it's getting closer and closer. Just like every power before them has fallen it is now their time for their cycle to finish. The terrorists won. Obviously they didn't expect to bring down US and UK by terrorist attacks alone. That's a ludicrous idea. The terrorist have managed to make US and UK public and politicians to slowly become isolated by adopt isolationist policies, increasing racism and tarnishing your image to the world . Its a brilliant plan and all thanks to racists like yourselves. I for once side with the terrorists on this. It is time you paid for the damage you've done to countries all around the world whether it's the middle east, India vs Pakistan and Cyprus (pinning Greek-Cypriotd & Turkish-Cypriots against each other) just to name a few. The terrorists will be defeated one way or the other. They are scum after all and hated by most, West and East. What will remain is the damage they've done. All that needs to be done now is for the idiotic Trump to get elected. That will definitely push US much faster to its end than bitch Hillary will.

Thoughts you racist low iq fags?

good.
death to west

Death to the West and Turkey. I hope Turkey rots for the damage they've done to Kurds and Cypriots. Your end is also near

you thought what you said was intelligent didn't you?

kill yourself

I was going to write a 30 page analysis on what you wrote but this picture sums it up better

At this point racist is starting to become synonym to "common sense".

Thanks for your hard work.

Not before your countries fuck themselves over by becoming increasingly divided. I need to be alive to watch this!

Get back to cleaning the bathroom slav.

No thank you! Yes perfect! Keep going at it with the hate. Everything is going according to plan. The more hate the more your end is nearing!

I'm not a Slav nor I am Muslim . Keep guessing faggot

Go ahead post your little roach pics of dead american soldiers... I don't give a fuck. Fuck you and fuck islam.

I want nothing more then an official state war against the middle east so we can fucking get carte blanche to roll over you fucking sub humans like the shit stains you are.

On the contrary my Marxist friend, the adoption of nationalist policies is the ONLY thing that can extend Anglo supremacy. Increasing third world immigration, multinational corporations controlling government and the spread of cultural marxism through entertainment and academia are the three major barriers and dangers of a decline of the West. I am confident, however, that these issues can be mitigated.

poo to the loo?

You're a faggot then?

Perfect. Up the hate please!

On the contrary history shows that the opposite is true. Additionally, pulling a nazi Germany is what gets you fucked in the end.

>tarnishing our image to the world

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

to who?

China? Russia? The Middle East? Africa?

I mean the world would need to dig up some fucking credibility first wouldn't you think?

0 fucks that I give. 0 fucks of a chance you will have to stay.

I can't wait for you to go back and quietly judge us. Meanwhile the party will continue here (like it always does) and you will be back in fagastan settling down with a camel, your cousin, or a 12 year old.

>doesn't realize the middle east is more racist than the west
>thinks islam is a religion of peace
>thinks slavery is a western invention
>thinks the mid east wouldn't be more like somalia without oil

Am I expected to read this shit?

>history shows the opposite is true
Going to need sources. On my side, the Roman empire expanded too much and allowed too much immigration. I'd love to know what history you are referencing
>inb4 le French Revolution
The French Revolution was about overthrowing an autocratic and undemocratic regime, a similar example today would perhaps be, in some cases, the European Union.

You can pull the same Tumblr arguments that limiting immigration and increasing pride in one's country is racist and nazi, but unfortunately for you people are beginning to wake up to the lefts bullshit.

>£0.02 has been deposited in your account.

>pulling a nazi germany gets you fucked
No retard, starting a world war does. germany was being made great again through civil projects until doofus decided to invade everyone. north korea is a hermit kingdom and they're fine. the uk just wants to mind it's own business. the eu is going to have a civil war m8. england may catch some shrapnel, but the mainland will get the best of it.

You pretty much just named the whole world idiot. Even all Europeans think you are shit. Haha

NK is not fine

Your a fucking idiot m8 and should probably be deported Ahmed.

>racist
>low iq

Pick one, idiot.

Who are they at war with?

Additionally, I am not MUSLIM dagger guess again.

Nixon was the father of terrorism so there's that.
Also wasn't being racist and a total cunt is what made UK and US what they are now (one of the most powerful countries)?

SK and the US a peace deal was never signed so the war is at an armistice right now and NK has serious problems taking care of its people

>MUSLIM dagger guess again.

What is this? Shitposter charades???

Im not on Sup Forums to play guess the faggot with you.

I didnt know Anjam Choudry posted on Sup Forums.

Whats the matter? Does your goat not fit in your luggage bag? Better make sure youre packed up soon though for your one-way flight back to Pakistan, sand nigger.

Poo in loo ignores caste system in his own country to into rayciss white people.

'Racist' is just a word liberals use to unsettle the argument before it even starts. It's intended to put the opponent on the defensive, weakening any argument you might make.
Luckily, it gets less relevant every day.
I actually WANT people to call me racist. I associate it with intelligence and common fucking sense.

MuhamMAD Bro?

You already assumed I was Muslim faggot. And you are wrong. But this just goes to prove my point. Loving it. Keep calling me Ahmed and Muslim camel fucker. Its what the terrorists would've wanted!

Mudslime

Craig?

No faggots, I'm from the Mediterranean and not a Muslim. Im from a Christian country but I am an atheist. Any more insults to Muslims you want to hurl at me to prove my point that the terrorists are winning?

The UK is just beginning

When did I say that Racism is bad?

Mudslime?

>I'm from the Mediterranean and not a Muslim

Female confirmed.

Nationalism will lead to terrorists winning. If you kill your enemies they win, after all.

Muuuuddd Slimmmeee?

SVEST faggot can't read.

Remember: if you submit to your enemies, they lose because of your love!

Muslim?

I'm not from Africa, Turkey or from middle east country bordering the Mediterranean Sea. What's your point? Boris Johnson great grandfather is TURKISH so I should be the one laughing you Anglo-Saxon neanderthal. I wish the Romans never gave you culture (everything really) , that way you would still be talking monkey speak and jumping from tree to tree

OP here. Nope I'm male faggot

No actually you didnt..... but its like white people constantly get bashed for racism as if it doesn't exist everywhere. As if white people are born with a disease called racism or something. Its fucking unreal. I can't believe how detached from reality people have become.

I generally enjoy the looless humor you guys bring to the board.

Euro Trash Mudslime?

Well we Indians are racists as fuck. We don't even like to marry someone darker than us unless a fair amount of money is involved as a dowry.

>terrorists won because people don't trust mudslime shits
Lol k m8, stay mad about Brexit

OP annihilator here... No your not. and if you are...based on the quality of your posts...you are going to be transitioning pretty soon.

Long wall of pseudointellectual garbage that I can't be bothered to read because I already know it will be fucking stupid whatever it is

So you're a oily fag?

>not resisting the jew is the only way to defeat him

kys

All you end up with is more fuck you.

The thing is there is a difference between between fundamentalist terrorists and Muslims. Why don't you ask Pakistanis or other Muslim countries how much they hate and fight terrorists every single day. Wasn't it last year that terrorists killed 100+ of their Paki children in a school?

Like I said your blind hate is making the terrorists win. That's what they've wanted all along. To paint all Muslims with the same brush and increase their power

If that's how terrorism wins then I would like to help them reach the ultimate victory and racistly killing every mudslim on Earth.

I suppose the difference is white people have made themselves a receptive audience to accusations of racism.

Thats the real problem I think.

Its like...what would niggers do if white people were like you guys or the Chinese or japanese ad just didn't give a fuck at all.

Do you have any idea how much better the west would be?

>Pakistan
>the land of bin laden

>After decades of fucking everyone over with proxy wars and divide and conquer both countries have managed to divide themselves

lol ya, who gives a fuck

The funny thing is I'm definitely thousand times better looking than you because I belong in the Mediterranean master race. Your Anglo-Saxon women are begging to sit on my cock. Honestly, no joke I swear

The amount of Anglo-Saxon pussy (and others) I've had since beginning my studies in England is IMMENSE.

yes, there is a different, the fundamentalist terrorists are the ones blowing themselves up and shooting buildings full of white people, while the moderate muslims are the ones throwing acid on their daughters, and beating women to death in public for allegedly burning the Quran. And also throwing homosexuals off the top of buildings, and also cutting the hands off of thieves, and also mass raping Kafir daughters because it was commanded by Mohammad, and also believing pedophilia is acceptable because Mohammad practiced it.

A lot. We (India and China) kill niggers, and when they protest about nig nogs being killed here our government assures them that they are going to do nothing as they don't consider it as a racist act. Also we consider that if you want to receive benefits of being black (aid) then you should not have any problem being called a black.

>compares current Korean stand-off to world war
>thinks starving Koreans is somehow effecting the rest of us

Man you're so right North Korea is literally Hitler!

Shit. You can't sneeze near a nigger without having to call a press conference and issue a public apology here.

The thing I don't get is how are niggers not embarrassed by how bantzless and thin skinned they are.

While I don't condone Saudi Arabia nor acid attacks you have to realise that 1) I also want Saudi destroyed. In terms of the whole Muslim population they are nothing. 2) It is the West that is giving them power and money. How about you stop doing that? 3) the attacks whether acid or mob attacks are insignificantly small when compared to their population.

>Racist low iq fags

Come on Ahmed, religion of peace, what would your illiterate father say?

This is not Saudi Arabia, this is every Muslim nation where they are the majority.

Just kill yourself now, and save the refugees the time of doing it later while you are kneeling in a puddle of your own piss groveling for your meager existence.

HAHA PLEASE JUST AN HERO ASAP.

Civil war when?

>Steal everything from the Western civilization
>"Death to the West"

They should be ashamed of themselves, if it wasn't for slavery they (Niggers in America and Europe) would still be living in stone age like their African counterparts.
They think everything bad happening to them is because of slavery and they want to be treated as the prince of wales because of their skin color. We don't even treat our own people like that.

It is true that Hillary is status quo and would continue fucking sand people countries up, delaying any plans they might have. I highly doubt that Trump will be the end of anything though.

What do you consider "ending"? What does it mean to you for the US or the UK to "end"?

Btw he is not Mediterranean

I'm looking forward to PM Johnson and President Trump making the Anglosphere great again.

>After decades of fucking everyone over with proxy wars

The people who were DESPERATE for the UK to Remain were the very SAME people who created these wars and want to carry on with wars and strife. The NWO relish wars and need them to continue their power over us and they use their shills to get idiots like you to keep themselves in power.
>Ombongo, Bliar, The Pig Fucker, Hollande, Merkel, Clinton, Schultz, the BBC, and most of all, retarded millennials grown in the filth of the NWO propaganda compost, like you.

If all these people want us to stay IN then that is reason enough to LEAVE.

when there's a relatively stable and america-friendly country in the middle east.... we don't have much of a choice.

NO, Obama ensured Iran will not be invaded and the most we'll get involved in is more proxy wars with Russia et al in Syria, Iraq, etc.

>Like I said your blind hate is making the terrorists win. That's what they've wanted all along. To paint all Muslims with the same brush and increase their power

Such a retarded argument, Islamic terrorists are killing more and more people, in their home countries that are full of muslims.

They don't care if you hate other Muslims, they're killing people in the name of Allah. The fact is the higher Muslim population the higher chance of spontaneously exploding,