Hey, Sup Forums! Where do you get your news? I get my news from CNN: The Most Trusted Name in News

Hey, Sup Forums! Where do you get your news? I get my news from CNN: The Most Trusted Name in News.

I'm an Infowarrior.

Sup Forums

NYT

/r/news

One America News

Feedly news reader app subscribed to about 50 news sites of varied perspective from Mother Jones to Breitbart, The New Yorker subscription, PBS News Hour, RIP Gwen

salon, buzzfeed, vice... feels good to be a intellectual

local newspaper and some other newspapers from my country.

Reuters, BBC (lol) and Washington Post.

I like Cinema Blend for entertainment news.

There's literally no difference between the Huffington Post and the WaPo anymore

I don't like watching TV news much for some reason though Frontline is good.

I used visit CNN's website often but I fucking hate their autoplay videos. So stopped.

BBC.com/news now, it has a clean format.

Also like to read the Economist or the Atlantic or listen to NPR on the way to work.

Fox News is the most entertaining of the TV news, not sure if that's a good thing though. They're less obvious with the MILF cams now post scandal, but Hannity still says hilarious shit.

/JoeRoganExperiemce/

Sup Forums

>no comfier feeling than sitting in starbucks sipping on a latte and catching up on today's completely unbiased progressive topics on my macbook pro

*sassily adjusts pussy hat*

That's funny because I used to read Huffington Post a lot.

I'd say Washington Post is similar to what Huffington Post was ten years ago.

HuffPo is all neoliberal identity politics bullshit now, though. Stopped reading it during the first Obama term.

Cracked.com

WSJ

*shuffles MAGA cap in approval*

Jimmy Dore
Wish he would leave the Young Turks those. They are massive dipshits, he's too good for them.

Do yourself a favor and avoid WaPo now because all it does is take a editorial spin into identity politics

Yeah but I'm liberal so it doesn't really matter to me.

HuffPo goes too far left for me.

Just warning you, especially since they're the ones who have been against (yet participating in) fake news

Man you could not make up a more shill sounding post than this.

I DONT
WATCH
FAKENEWS

>i read this article..
>jaime pull that up...

It was just a meme bro!!

>thinly veiled Sup Forums bait thread

BLACKED.com

Exclusively from Sup Forums and I NEVER check sources.

Unironically.

One america news

I don't watch the news.

>thinly veiled CTR thread

How do these n-words get their funding?

The Young Turks? More like The Young TURDS!

i lean to the left and The Young Turks is insufferable

>All these posts within 1 minute

Who knew Sup Forums were so interesting in TYT hmm

Their viewers. Their YouTube audience recently gave them 1.2 million dollars to hire four new people.

This is in ADDITION to subscriptions to their website. TYT is a very lucrative business.

Whatever you say, Bannon.

Well they need that money, they put in so much work for so little views.

Litearlly a tier 5 channel.

There's a lot of money to be made in destroying Western values.

Sup Forums

>turn on CNN
>it's just Trump surrogates 24/7

Wow, it really is fake news!

I get most of my news from reading The Economist magazine. It has a slant, but it's still more intellectually engaging than getting all your news from Sup Forums & youtubers