The U.S.A is cleary the greatest

>be 20
>be american
>be free
>thank god everyday im not europoor
>thank god for trump
>tfw its beautiful being superior to the eurocuck and the afronigger

Tell me Sup Forums how does it feel knowing the US could easily destroy every country and enslave all your women to reproduce and make fine american soldiers to continue the onslaught of all your pathetic nations?

I.T.T: youre either american or you're a faggot.

I dont really think we should count mars until we put a person on it.
If we count unmanned crafts the space around earth is part of the soviet empire

Well, considering a single vial of a bio-weapon could wipe out your whole country in a matter of weeks, I don't think you are much of a threat.
I still care about you though.
You're the superpower right now, you being arrogant is normal. Can't blame you.

>single vial
>frankenberry clearly doesnt understand bio-weapons even slightly

I dont see a russian rover anywhere near mars unless mars is a name for a russian bar in moscow, and the rover is a 40 year old ruski looking for more liquor to numb himself of the shitshow that is eastern europe

Don't freak out, that was a simple analogy for the next-generation of weaponry of mass destruction.
Technology changed the rules of the game, that's my point.

>amerikeks actually believe this

Germany tried to fight the whole world and look how that turned out. China+Russia could easily wipe the floor with you losers but the planet would become uninhabitable afterwards. America is trash, get a grip.

60%

Mate, I'll agree with you, when trump gets voted in.

Until then, you're Schrodinger's Cucks.

Finally, with all the Limey threads floating around this board, an AMERICAN stands up and defends the greatest empire ever.

WE Americans are apart of something the world has never seen in its history.

Before WE manifest our destiny into Mars, (then Saturn), WE must remain down-to-Earth.

WE must annex Canada and Mexico.

No current ((((Nation State)))) can stop US.

>free
>state can't even decide to leave the union
not as free as Brits

My dearest and fairest Frank,

Nukes are superior to biological warfare. And we have the most controllable nukes, which are also more precise than the Bears, although he is a worthy adversary.

Even if mystery vile X is produced, who do you think would produce and control it?

USA

Right now, France, you are looking better than the UK. Keep this post in mind when we annex Canada in 2020s.

>be american
>get shot

The bottom picture is 3 American girls going for a night out at Walmart

>be Hungarian
>suck

How does it feel to know that every single one of your US presidents is of British ancestry, and your next one will be too?

>Hungarian
American Education everyone

I hope Trump wins your elections, it would suck to see Hillary cuck you more and more.

>Romania

kek.

why mexico?

How does it feel to be a liar? How does it feel to alienate the powers to be all because you have too much pride? I can't wait to short your shitty British companies. You are just mad that the student out witted the teacher.

just wtf

>Be american
>Have shitty education

u done goofed

>Can't even conquer Iraq and Afghanistan
>Claim the entire planet

John pls

They can be domesticated and more land for USA- we need more control of the drug production and distribution- make us richer and more powerful.

Looks to me like someone doesn't know their history.

Your entire country is still a British colony, ran by Brits.

Make dealings with it.

The USA constitution is the greatest freegasm ever packed into 4 pages.

My sides hurt.

Even our trolling is superior to you.

>trolling
You just fella d couldn't get up you fat shit. And yet you were still shitposting on your phone sideways so hats off to you

*fell and

>60% percent white.

Trump is litterally the only hope you have of not further degenerating into a third world country.

Vote Trump in, then you have might have something to brag about, but as long as he is'nt in power you're nothing but a nigger infected shithole with a shit economy.

Yes, you're poorer than the average european.

Newfags falling for a classic flag troll

>"pish posh pip pip pop looks like someone needs a better ((idears)) about history. Now in a typical British fashion, I'll pretend to have the high ground pip pip pop *shits diaper made in the USA*"

This is you. We own YOU. You'll be the next states after Canada and Mexico succeed.

true. but you still lack class.

Straya thanks for taking your hat off. You are an honorary American

>romania
Why havent you fucked off yet, vlad?

Even your nigger president is British.

Of course, ameribro

>german talking about leaving unions and being free

Kek

also the moon. soviets did put the first flag on the moon

No, he is American. Did you fail your logic class, you entitled cunt, because you are breaking the law of identity- A does not equal b. In this case, I guess you can say America is A plus while your just a flat B.

Shut the fuck up, colgate

>doesn't know the difference between Germans and Brits
American education

>nice education

Meesh moosh Van Der DUMB Kanker Dutch

>can't win against rice farmers
>can't win against goat herders
>repeatedly
>thinks they can destroy every country
lol, trailer park delusions

>doesnt know the difference between his countrys flag and britains
Kraut education

>is swiss
>hasnt war in half a millennia

Why are you here again, cheese?

>mountain inbred
>neutral state
>low population

YAWN

Is this all Europe has to offer?

As I said, the Bear (I.e.) Russia is the only real worthy competitor.

>The spacecraft also carried Soviet pennants. Two of them, located in the spacecraft, were sphere-shaped, with the surface covered by identical pentagonal elements. In the center was an explosive charge designed to shatter the sphere, sending the pentagonal shields in all directions. Each pentagonal element was made of stainless steel and had the USSR Coat of Arms and the Cyrillic letters CCCP ("USSR") engraved on one side, and the words CCCP янвapь 1959 ("USSR January 1959") on the other side

>implying America didn't win Vietnam
>implying America didn't win in Iraq and Afghanistan
>this is what Eurofags believe

Good luck with that.
Nukes? kek.
We made the same mistake against Germany at the start of WW2, they kicked our ass and that was well deserved. Our military strategy was obsolete, that mistake crushed us.
Careful bob, you might be in for a few surprises if you think nukes are top-tier.

But America, we ARE the union.

I'm pretty sure that's not the greatest extent of the Mongol empire

Alright that's it. I tried to be friendly. But no. Instead, you spat in my face.

You lost to Germany because the had a better military. And they circumvented you at the magnet line by piercing the Ardennes.

I know more about European history than a European.

You'll be in for a surprise when your country succeeds into US in the 2030s

>60% white
>liberal shitfest
>gay marriage legalized
>so weak they are controlled by jews

Don't deflect to me, admit to your own flaws

this thread will be retarded.
a
nd no you are not a world empire but you are not weak either.
try to make yourself happy instead of beliving you share wealth and dignity with everyone else.

>says USA not empire
>Sweden

Who fucking cares about Scandinavia?

And we are an empire, no doubt. Not in he Roman or British sense though.

Polish Imperium 566

>Alright that's it. I tried to be friendly.
Come on, that's meme-tier.

>You lost to Germany because the had a better military. And they circumvented you at the magnet line by piercing the Ardennes.
Which is what I mean by obsolete strategy.
We should have shifted our focus on mobile weapons rather than relying on stationary ones.
Marginaux line was such a naive move from our military that it can only be described as retarded.

actually france had the best military in the world at the time, they just didnt know how to use it

You couldn't You'd get fucking nuked. Also your military is pretty expensive, sure, but do you think your cucked faggot soldiers are anything against Australian soldiers?You guys got your asses kicked by fucking farmers.

The whole world against you would have your dysfunctional government running itself into he ground as your military falls apart from fighting a war innumerable fronts. Wake up to yourself, cunt.

>magnet line

Fucking magnet lines, how do they work?

We owned New Amsterdam

Still better than you, fat little manlet.

by attracting tanks

Can you feel the freedom?

>be american
>live from others' money

literally niggers

You will lose your union

Scandinavia has better looking people, a stronger economy, and unlike you, majority is white.
Your country is only relevant if Trump wins, if not you're just ''that other third world continent''.

Having fun getting cucked by muhammed yet, sven?

Stop trying to draw a historical parrelel where there is none. Military strategy of the 30s and nukes are completely different things. Yes, of course I get your meme principle, which is the uncertainty of future weapons. But you are a post modern Frank who thinks in terms of mystery sin a world where there is none. We know for a fact that Nukes are the most powerful tech. Back in WWII you did not know for a fact that the Germans were completely mobilized, as the took precations to conceal their true power.

But the bottom line Frank is this-we are not you during WW2- so your point is pointless. We spend the most on military tech. So I am not frightened by an Ali baba in a cave playing with bacteria.

>past tense

Join us.

>against australian soldiers
>lost to emus
Btfo dundee

>be american
>live off our own money because we owe 90% of the debt to ourselves

Of course i wouldnt expect a hungarian to know about having money and knowing what its like not being piss poor eastern europe

It's more about mindset than it is about military/historical context.
Yeah, so concealing tech is an impossible feat: I'd better remember that, it could come in handy.
Do you have 10x times more tech than we have when it comes to military: yep, probably.
I don't doubt it but it only takes one or two of those techs to go full 'tabula rasa' in a war, doesn't matter at this point how many you have.

Italy, money is fake. What matters truly is force and a control over the public imagination. And so what if we take OPMs?

>jewish bankers gave us loans, they're truly our greatest allies

Have you ever faced an emu in combat? Have you ever had it stare you down with it's cold, motionless eyes? Have you ever had to console you men as they charged at you in the hundreds? Have you ever had to ask, no DEMAND that your soldiers hold the line as the enemy shrugs off our bullets as if they were nothing? Have you ever seen what an emu can do to the human body given a few moments, as they pierce the first line? Have you ever had to stare fucking death in the face, and still tell the boys in your command that everything is alright? Have you ever smelt the innards of hundreds of your dead comrades, that are dead because of your orders?

Have you ever been in hell, you lilly little burger? Come to Australia with your battleships and planes, we won't care. The sight of blood and death are what we see in our sleep, every single night. We'll make it a fucking reality with your corpses.

AMEN, BROTHER!!!

Mindset, attitude, principle - different bottles same wine. And yes I still, we still, understand not to underestimate opponents. But it's been said a thousand times before.

You are right about the blank slate reset mode super weapon. But keep this in mind- imagination does not equal the real world- you know this already. Even if I imagine a super weapon, and it is feasible, said weapons construction, and the how to, is most likely already under construction by the USA. If not, then not.

Yeah you are a pretty smart country. I still prefer you to Britain and the Dutch. You need our warrior skills, we need your cuisine skills. A good Union

>put 3 guys on the moon for a few hours
>let them run around a little bit, cover 0,000001% of the moon's surface
>have to rush back to america right after that
>i-it's ours now guys

that's not how it works, sorry

Go back to rubbing your mother's discarded pubic hair on your substandard little pecker. Nobody takes you seriously. I don't care if you're from Australia or new Zealand because knowing the difference between your flags is not important. You know where I'm from, faggot. Go fuck yourself with a fosters can and give up some more of your rights, prison trash.

Says the faggot who only has a flag on Earth.

>Ad reductio
>from a belch

What are you?

They need our culture and razors and lack of Muslims. We need their...actually we don't need a fucking thing from France. Napa has better wine, French music sucks except for gojira, and they tour America. You're just a liberal piece of shit. Unless you are into flat chested chicks with no ass who won't shut the fuck up about feminism, France has nothing to offer that we don't already surpass. Go drink Perrier you pinko fuck.

You misspelled your picture I think. In the last part it should say Chinese Empire.

Words mean very little to us mate. We dominate this board just for shits and gigs while you autistic bottom feeding filth flounder around as if you have to balls to rub together. As if you actually believe your little empire means anything to us.

You think you are shit on emus? Killed by little Asian farmer boys and sandniggers, and you, the American, thinks his nation is something.

Keep flexing your muscles big boy. You've got no idea what it's like to eat and sleep with one eye over the horizon, ready to die at any fucking moment. You have no idea what it's like to be bitten on the cock by both a spoidah and a snake at the same fucking time, just because you wanted tot take a piss!

We are forged by the talons of our arch enemy, quenched with venom and roo shit. You're deep fried in lard by your king nigger.

Now that's how an American insults! Cut him down to the bone!

>sneak 1 (one) flag to the moon
>h-hey guys we just conquered this uninhabited rock, a-are we a real empire yet?

This isn't even my final form. This is my right before bed shitpost. If I was trying, you'd all have killed yourselves by now.

You have Muslims invading your country. Get off the internet and go do something about it.

I am not French. Obviously I am the most vocal American in this thread. Careful idiot, don't attack your own.

Not a man on the moon, therefor not an argument.

Are you Australia or New Zooland?

It doesn't matter. It's death by spec op level shitposting or a crazy drunk maori warrior. Both are equally as fast and painful.