So on the victimhood scale, who is the biggest victim group according to Social Justice Warriors: Blacks or Muslims?

So on the victimhood scale, who is the biggest victim group according to Social Justice Warriors: Blacks or Muslims?

OR is there a even higher group that I am just not thinking of?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/new-best-thing-yet-the-holocaust-is-white-privilege/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews obviously

muh trans

SLUT

Damn son

Is this Jizz Wizz the work Dan "Feed me Feet" Schneider?

Its liberal Marxism, m8.
Think of it like an inverted hierarchy pyramid.
The more qualifiers you can define yourself under, the more unique you are and, therefore, the more oppressed.

trans people seem to be the highest in the oppression hierarchy. i'm pretty sure muslims are higher than nigs, but i have no idea why.

They would kill themselves trying to decide that.

It's actually amazing, you guys can try it as a social experiment.

In any situation where you're in a room with several SJW tumblr apes and they begin their privileged talk bullshit. All you have to do is ask
"So who is the least privileged?" And watch the shit storm.

Bella Thorne, muh dick.

The only good thing on Screem remake.

Scream

>MFW oppression was historically a sign of weakness and made you a social outcast.

>MFFW oppression is the new social currency. Never was there more of an obvious reason that the pendulum is swinging back. Our culture has become so fucking weak and indulgent. People now think that redefining gender is some kind of new frontier. When its just teenagers looking for attention and trying to pretend they are special. Nobody cares about your fucking kike endorsed pronouns you fucking spoiled, delusional, fantasy fucks.

Nope. Bella Thorne, ex-Disney girl.

MOOSLUMS

any non degenerate term a cis white male can use to increase his oppression rating?

saying your Muslim seems to be the current trend.

They're stackable. Just add the worst of everything and you get Supervictim.

>non degenerate
>muslim

I for one pretend to be Jewish, both religiously and ethnically, then attack the SJW for antisemitism.

crescent moon and star?

Noice

See we don't want to increase our oppression rating.

Look at the terminology used here versus some oppression sanctuary like tumblr or reddit.

We just want to call bullshit, get keks, and get on with our fucking lives. We aren't looking to define ourselves through how oppressed we are and what we fuck.

>Muh palestine
definitly not Jews

>thinking SJWs have any problems with anti-semitism

Black Muslim trans person in a wheelchair

Trans-black, fat, gay, down-syndromed Muslim woman with "anxiety"

I wanna fuck her till I pass out desu

Jewish transgender blacks

the golem has turned on its master, bright days ahead

dailystormer.com/new-best-thing-yet-the-holocaust-is-white-privilege/

A mentaly and physically retarded, transsexual, gender fluid, black, half Jewish, half Muslim, midget with AIDS and cancer, is probably the highest on the victim scale.

They literally have classes in universities called "intersectional" feminism. They try to rank hyper specific identified in their victim hierarchies

muh DIK

I know those are fakes but I would still tittyfuck her.