Well done, "Great Britain"

You ruined decades of european friendship in a single day. All because you are afraid and intolerant of "immigrants", because you fear everyone who is "different".
I hope you are proud of yourselves, you may well have ruined western civilization with a single referendum.
I grieve for europe,hopefully you will get to feel the consequences of your selfish actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQPMlrNDlxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She the fuck up you nazi piece of shit.

Ah, a prime example of the reasonable "leave" voter. You people have ruined everything. I hope the EU punishes you economically.

>because you fear everyone who is "different".

>britain wants to be "different" than the EU

by your logic, EU is afraid and intolerant, nice projection

>german
>tolerance
ha ha herman, you are a good laff sometimes.
lets grab a beer

Everyone knows that Britain left because uneducated old farts are afraid of immigrants they consider "different". This is truly a failure of western civilization. These people should have been educated.

you should be fearful of such an intolerant religion gaining political power in your country.

Another Reddit raid thread. German this time.

I would love to, but unfortunately your people have decided to reject european friendship.
You should be more careful believing right-wing politicians with their insidious agenda.

>Triggered Kraut thread #214

>It's Summer
>Reddit annouced they will raid Sup Forums

Fuck off to Leddit.

>Germoney talking about hating on differences and intolerance.

You still got that bike of mine?

>All because you are afraid and intolerant of "immigrants", because you fear everyone who is "different

KEK

OK Abdul, of course our fears are unfounded..

>you live just in time to see the downfall of Europe

«European friendship» in the EU is a myth, Germany. No one wants to be Merkel’s worshiper anymore. We’ll follow the Brits soon.

We want an Europe of nations.

kill yourself you faschist invading nazi piece of shit! how about you get on youre knees and apologise to the baltics for enslaving and occupying us you intolerant nazi cuck you are just as afraid and just as biggoted. go get raped by muslims

It's just banter mate

Why are you on Sup Forums?

Blame the EU.

If they didn't outright refuse reform we wouldn't have voted to leave. We called their bluff.

People not only disliked the current situation but had problems with the fundamental structure of the EU.

>uneducated old farts are afraid of immigrants they consider "different"

funny, that is a perfect sum-up of the EU committee

You would act just like them if you were in their situation. Helping the refugees will pay off in the future, when their countries catch up economically. If we are mean to them, they might not sell us their resources anymore. By helping them we ensure a friendly relationship in the future.
A german of all people should be aware of the dangers of nationalism.

>because you fear everyone who is "different".

The single aim of British Foreign Policy will now be the disintegration of the EU entirely.

The National Interest demands that the Continent can not be united where Britain is seperate.

Like Napoleon's Continental System and Hitlers Reich before it, a unified Continent will be divided asunder by the true master of Europe: England.

kill yourself, nigger

SAGE!!!!!!!

Guess fascism never truly dies...

uhhh... a new picture of a burning EU flag
>saved

Also:
OP is a faggot

Racist!

>All because you are afraid and intolerant of "immigrants", because you fear everyone who is "different".
Read: because the EU forced you to give the same welfare to European citizen being physically present in the UK, their number growing by 300k every year.

I am terribly sorry for all my countries failure in the past.
Because this is where most young right wingers are. I need to reach out and do my best to educate you.

The young generation that only had a 25% turnout and had to look up "What is the EU" on the day of the referendum should have been educated.

>its a German tries to atone for things he had no part in episode

Fucking hell Hans, be proud of your past, its not every day you can get America and Russia to work towards a common goal

yes, yes, well done great britan, well done great britain...

HOWEVER

Germany fucked up the EU not Britain

back to the cuckshed Sven

Where do you live ? We can meet up and "talk" about poltics

you`re the uneducated one if you think that only the migrant "crisis" was the sole reason for all this. You`re better of sticking your nose into actual facts than this leftist nonsense

Whats up m8 have you realised that without us your country is fucked seam as we put more money into the EU than you did enjoy your rapefuges

kek good luck

The EU is anti-fascist. Fascism needs the nation state to rise, and the EU is supposed to weaken nationalist elements. Now we are defenseless against british nationalism and, potentially, fascism.

Europe before EU: Airbus, Ariane, economically successful, independent nations.
EU: Germany/Turkroaches first, the rest follow.

>to educate you
>le racyyysim
>so selfish
>nationalism is evil

>EU is anti-fascist
>promoting the most influent religious fascism on Earth

Proud of the worst genocide in human history? No thanks.
Of course, all the right-wing can do is threaten reasonable people with violence.
It was certainly the trigger event.

Excuse me user, seems you posted a misleading picture, delete and correct please.

There is literally nothing wrong with nationalism, and everything wrong in trying to erode it.

>unironically projecting

t. Mehmet Üzbuk

How many more threads are you going to make about this? Just go waste your time with something else already, why do you even give a fuck about Britain in the first place if you hate them so much?

Germany trying to destroy civilization. Again. What are you now? 0 for 2?

Kill yourself you cuck.

nice b8

HOWEVER

why dont you take in like 10 rapefugees in your house if you love them so much?

we have enough shitskins everywhere in our big cities. i dont even see real germans here anymore. literally every 2nd person is brown, asocial and probably workless because they are dirty, smelly, loud and do nothing but hanging around in public places.

you are just a massive cuck tbqh

The Brits have balls, but I'm really worried they will be made an example of.

Your racist language tells me everything i need to know about you. Racist scum.
Selfishness will not bring us anywhere. Britain needs to take its fair share of refugees. But you have rejected that responsibilty like children.

>Implying we won't just camp on our island again if anything happens

God has chosen for the British to endure any turmoil in Europe. Because God is an Englishman.

Ficke ficke.

No, YOU ruined the EU with your dumb cunt, childless whore of a Chancellor who decided to import MILLIONS of refugees and terrorists into the Union. Go fuck yourself, kraut.

People like you are a gift for right wingers. You just turn possible left-wingers into our side

The salt from Germany is incredible.

Cry more.
If you're worried about how "decades of friendship" have been ruined, talk to Herr Merkel who wants to fuck us now we've DEMOCRATICALLY voted to leave.

Oh, and if you want to talk about how the UK is afraid of "immigrants", why is your country's polls currently leading with the anti-immigration party AfD?

Enjoy propping up the entirity of Eastern Europe, and enjoy your mudslimes.

Agreed

Stop murdering palestinians first.
I am already doing an honorary job helping refugees. Just because you are a hypocrite doesn't mean everyone is.
If having balls means being selfish and racist, well thanks no.

Why do you even care Healthpack Nation, you were also a spectator during WW2, the world burned literally back then as well.
Doubt you don't have your own issues, especially Albanian-choked Geneva

>hasan üzügür from germany talking
>britain needs to do X

and you are wondering about why people voted leave

why does anyone in western europe NEED to take any fake refugees in the first place?

you take syrians, but in the end your "syrians" turn out to be slimy moroccans, afghans, irakis or whatever sort of shit comes from that region

>Britain needs to take its fair share of refugees

Why? Why does Europe in general HAVE to take in refugees? Did you guys finnaly invent some matter creation ala Star Trek and have infinite resources? Or is life still brutish and short

post timestamp with papers or else it's bait. Nobody is bying it

>I am already doing an honorary job helping refugees

why don't you do the honorable thing by letting them stay in your house :^)

>racist
It isn't really that racist. Most colored people come to Britain from the Commonwealth, not from the EU.

You tell em, Nazi bastards

he let them in for a few hours with his wife

Europe needs young people to compensate our birthrate. Your racism is incredibly short sighted.
Reasonable people are usually scorned. That's why places like pol need to be censored.
Nothing democratic about a rigged election.
And the AFD needs to be banned, just like NPD

It is you who is ruining European civilization, Germanistan

>friendship
>you are afraid
>intolerant of "immigrants"
>you fear
>"different"
>proud
>grieve
>feel the consequences
>selfish actions

Take this soft feely-weely hugbox shit out of here. OUT, OUT, OUT.

Why don't you do the honorable thing and put them out of their misery?

>"Britain left because uneducated old farts are afraid of immigrants"

This. Right wingers rely on the uneducated and clueless, especially the old.

"I love the poorly educated" - Donald. J Trump

And dox myself to violent racists? No thanks

>helping rapefugees
>honorary

they are laughing themselves into coma about your cuck ass the second after you leave, you know about that senpai

>literally annihilated Greece
Some friendship you had there

This is the most insidious part of the eu, it pretends that European cooperation is synonymous with the EU

>Stop murdering palestinians first.

Typical leftist/mudslime.

>CRY MORE

Because of our birthrate and to combat racism. The only way to end racism is to make people live near other races.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Fuck i hate the new generation of Germans.

Partition of Germany when?

Dutch-Anglo union when?

Kill the krauts. Firebomb Dresden. Do it for Europe.

>rigged election
How was it "rigged"?

> AFD needs to be banned
On what basis?

Hey, Merkel found out about Sup Forums.

Besides, they don't hate all immigrants, just the black ones.

Thanks friend. Good to see at least someone here gets it.
You only say that because you have never experienced true gratitude.

Few more than 2.

Should add one on the Gothic Kings when they crossed the Danube and set off the downfall of the Western Roman Empire.

Euroscepticism is a left wing view too you retarded leaf cunt

Not that you are even left wing, you are just a fucking moron who places himself on the trendy side of any political argument without thinking about it

>How was it "rigged"?
His party didnt win
>On what basis?
Dey rayciss

>The only way to end racism is to make people live near other races.
Silly German, there is a direct correlation between trust in other race and living in homogeneous community.
The more you deal with multiculti, the less you want to deal with.

Because it doesn't have Stalins approval

>birthrate

how about reasonable family policies
how do more unproductive mudslime brown leeches actually help the situation? it will cost even more

>combat racism

now this is total b8. importing the shitskins was actually the best that could happen to the european right

youtube.com/watch?v=EQPMlrNDlxA
>On what basis?
They are agitating violence against immigrants and their immigration policy is unconstitutional.

Post your best Merkel's ITT

They've just taken in the third worlds poz rod and also at the same time had the UK cum mattress pulled out underneath them, now they're on the gravel getting pounded alone and it hurts real bad m8

Why is it always Germany?
Either memed as fuck or severely autistic level trolling.
German flag every single time.

>Fuck i hate the new generation of Germans.
Implying the Germans were ever likeable.

>Your racism is incredibly short sighted.
I am not even sure if he is a troll or if he really think what he is writing. Everything is so wrong it become funny.

>live near other races

already had to, no thanks. The only thing we should do is deport them

Bait thread?