Are brits degenerate?

Foken shet, I didn't mean to vote yes.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629324
doogal.co.uk/PostcodeGenerator.php
codepen.io/ayylmaom80/pen/xOgWPZ
books.google.nl/books?id=nJGGCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT32&lpg=PT32&dq=fig 3 don't take no for an answer&source=bl&ots=_GUng8k6jd&sig=QHIDEpSkQrnSEFldEL7XDMDlOd0&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvxPWVzsXNAhUGK8AKHYazCkMQ6AEIJjAB#v=onepage&q=fig 3 don't take no for an answer&f=false
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/concern-as-online-call-for-second-brexit-vote-gains-more-than-39/
petition.parliament.uk/help
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_majority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_referendum,_1967_(Aboriginals)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407
youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E
youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really hope nobody takes this retarded ass petition seriously.

daily reminder that it is hacked.

"South Sandwich Islands"

Nice

i signed it you damn bigots

Does anyone have a version of this without the ayylmao and stuff over it?

IT IS NOT HACKED.

Only UK postcodes can vote in it.

This please. I need proofs to settle an argument

Comment

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629324

doogal.co.uk/PostcodeGenerator.php

Retard

I'm using a bot right now to boost Best Korea...

Take a look codepen.io/ayylmaom80/pen/xOgWPZ

Propane-Bhutan?

>ONLY UK POSTCODES
>NOT HACKED

Oy Vey.

I just took a screenshot of the North Korea data myself to show a lefty mate of mine, his response was basically "who cares, we deserve a second vote anyway."

Sounds like EU political education.
"Vote not the way you like it? Better do it again"

there's this one

Serious question, i'm about to redpill a couple of semi-former-leftist friends and knowing how many bongs and nonbongs have actually signed this petition.

What book is that from anyway? I keep seeing it used but nobody gives a source for it.

"Why vote leave" is the source I get.
>books.google.nl/books?id=nJGGCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT32&lpg=PT32&dq=fig 3 don't take no for an answer&source=bl&ots=_GUng8k6jd&sig=QHIDEpSkQrnSEFldEL7XDMDlOd0&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvxPWVzsXNAhUGK8AKHYazCkMQ6AEIJjAB#v=onepage&q=fig 3 don't take no for an answer&f=false

I guess you literally missed all the thread about the that thing being hacked and botted to shit and back.

The thing is troll paradise the fact the media believes the troll is the joke and the meme. Praise kek

Can we get this to 70,000,000?

that would be wonderful

Who gives a shit about the source. You can check these facts online. They're accurate. Wanna know how they discarded our vote (55 % against the shitty EU constitution) ? They used the Parliament to vote Lisbon treaty two years later. "Always take a no for a yes and brag about democracy", that's how it works.

bumparino

just hit refresh and tell me i'm wrong

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/concern-as-online-call-for-second-brexit-vote-gains-more-than-39/

50000 votes more!

Someone needs to make a normie-friendly image/video describing how the petition is flawed so this can be spread around mainstream media and social media.

This is very important.

{"name":"Maldives","code":"MV","signature_count":9}

faking the fake
nice work

the image literally says more people in these countries than exist signed the petition

More important is; will you take all mudshits and rapefuges with you? Please do. As a final good deed to the rest of the EU.

No. You can keep your fucking sand niggers.

u wot

we have 0

you're in shet now mate

RARE
A
R
E

Doesn't matter, thanks for fucking the poll only 100k is needed for them to need to debate it in parliament.
You don't the way politics works, Ignore the facts if it doesn't support your position.

Thanks for fuggin up the poll, the remain fagets might get a revote now.

;^)

oi m8
u a right hacker you sod

no, this poll is a sham all around and created a fucking month ago.

Guys, what's the procedure step by step to get those info from the petition page?

>Only UK postcodes can vote in it.
Ralley maeks u thonk

>100k is needed for them to need to debate it in parliament
Lmao wtf, they don't have to table shit if it's a petition.

Referendums usually require near unanimous voting especially for something this major. The fact that it passed with less than 4% of the vote and a voter turnout of less than 75% deciding it should be a clue.

It's the biggest voter turnout since 1992 and no, it didn't require "near unanimous" voting. Everyone and their dog knew the country would be divided over this decision and the only criteria required for either side to win was that they get a majority. Arbitrarily setting conditions for a referendum after the fact is not, and never has been, how democracy works.

How stupid are these people? They can't just change the outcome of something because they don't like it. That's not how democracy works. Lefty liberal LGBT cock sucking, Islam loving degenerates sure like to bitch about fairness when things don't go their way, even though they were FAIR AND FUCKING LEGAL.

And they call us degenerates? Holy shit. They literally act like children raising a tantrum.

They do,

petition.parliament.uk/help

At 10,000 signatures you get a response from the government.
At 100,000 signatures your petition will be considered for a debate in Parliament.

I don't get why they bring racism into Brexit when lot of the EU immigrants are White Eastern Europeans.

I refuse to believe that UK gov can fuck this shit up so easy.

STURGEON STOP IT!

Doesn't matter, something as major as this should require at least 90% and not 50% when it literally affects the fate of the country going forward. Basically all it achieved in saying is that 51% of the population is going to tell 49% of the population to fuck off. There's too much at stake or it to be decided by such a narrow majority. The fact that there was a referendum at all is a joke because Cameron is a retard. This isn't some small issue, there are very real foreign policy and trade issues at stake. A plebiscite for such an important matter to be decided by 1% is a total joke, I'm surprised they haven't thrown it out yet.

>Referendums usually require near unanimous voting
lel no they don't, you fucking liar. Take a look at all recent referendums

rare

something I did for a different thread

I didn't know you guys had internet

FUCKING TRY IT KRANKIE KUNT

SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

>recent referendums.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_majority

Something as important as this should require a double majority.
This referendum is poorly thought out joke.

finally royals are letting you to use internet ha

This is just people who voted no wanting a do-over.

I want to see a Nepal-Bhutan internet fight

Bong, how can you get that screen? I mean, what's the procedure step by step to get those info?

Just go to the poll and click the damn link for the Json data, plebbos

You're an Aussie though, you're required to vote.

> function ass2()
Kek

Not really, they just send you a fine if you don't vote. It's not a crime.

so they keep voting only until certain, special people, get their way

Pls bot from the poorest country in the world, or former British colonies

> should require at least 90%

How moronic are you, cuck?

Amen brother. I swear, all of this shit, it's like they want blood on the streets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_referendum,_1967_(Aboriginals)

Again if it's something important you need 90+% to agree for it to pass otherwise all your doing is ruining your own country.

Anyone want to start a "Make Lemmy Live Again" petition and bot the fuck out that ?

You think > 90% of Brits voted to be part of the EU in the first place? Think 90%+ of Germans voted to have their country turn into an Arab nation?

>considered
Do you understand how many petitions are sent to the government?

No, but they weren't asked, which is how it should be, a plebiscite is retarded for deciding major issues that affect more than just the nations interests.

How many have more than 100k signatures?
Probably less than 10. Also it's a hot topic issue and the PM has resigned, the power vacuum alone would be reason enough to bring it up by some MPs.

Please do explain why it's in the UK's or my country's interest to remain in the European Union.

Please explain why it's not first.

I'm a conservative. I don't like fixing what's not broken.
Leaving the EU when things are shit for everyone seems knee jerk and retarded decision made by uneducated idiots.

Democracy in general is retarded. Every aspect of democracy is the majority telling the minority what to do. Why bother having different rules when it comes to referendums? A majority is a majority. Is it stupid that 52% decide for everyone else? Probably, but so is representative democracy in general.

What happened to botnet guy who was going to run the Python script on 10,000 machines?

Because more is at stake than simply a change in the government. This isn't a reversible decision, once you've exited the EU you can't rejoin. You can vote the bastards out at the next election if you're unhappy, This should never be a referendum.

its ogre bruh. the guy who set it ups goin to jail and you got told there will be no 2nd refferendum

The EU is completely and utterly broken, what makes you think otherwise?

This man pretty much sums up what is wrong with the EU: youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E

These are the lawmakers of the EU: youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w

Still surprised Britons want their membership cancelled asap?

Fake as fuck you dumb pineapple.

Even if they remove 99% of the votes it's still enough to be discussed in parliament you dumbshit. And the fact that it's so widely publicized now basically means that normalfags will flock to it in droves and sign.

This is kind of pointless though considering it is being advertised all over sky news etc. leading to people actually signing it legitimately

So its better that 49% can tell the rest to fuck off?

>It's broken
It's shit because generally around the world things are shit. It was fucking fine until 2008.

All the problems only arose because of economic troubles.

>Muh EU sucks because things suck
top kek and eat shit, it's so much better to have a giant block bossing the world around, if anything the countries standing to gain from brexit are Russia, USA and China because the geopolitical hold of the EU is severely weakened.

> % who got through our final #EUref poll turnout filter by age group: 18-24: 36% 25-34: 58% 35-44: 72% 45-54: 75% 55-64: 81% 65+: 83%

> muh old people ruined our futures

No it's more that nothing should change unless you get a clearer picture instead of a 49-51 split over a major unchangeable decision that's bigger than some hastily thought up referendum that barely passed.

>must achieve 60% of the vote
>only valid if 75% voter turnout

lol they don't just want a second referendum, they want one that the leave vote can't win. As far as I know this referendum had about 72% turnout which was the largest turnout in 24 years.

>(((((((Democracy)))))))

>once you've exited the EU you can't rejoin
Why?

because the member countries would never let you back in.

never thought I'd be able to add Bhutan to my collection
thanks Bhutan!

Why?

The proxy/bot bullshit is to be expected but editing the results is shady as fuck and requires insider complicity. There needs to be an investigation.

>margin of over a million votes
>barely passed

because you quit and left them in the lurch the last time around?

Again, it's easier to get out than to get back in.

Might happen but not in the lifetime of anyone who still remembers the brexit.

considering 33+ million people voted, yes it barely passed.

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
I remember there was this ban on muslim immigration petition that got ike 350.000 or more, shorty after Paris. They just refused to talk about it.