Will the UK also deport all Muslim next to the Poles?

I mean only deporting Poles is a bit of a cuck move, if the Muslims can stay.

They won't deport anyone. Farage and Johnson only used this as an excuse. The British were fooled into thinking that the EU caused mass immigration, when in reality their politicians did that

Poles won't be deported but if they want to stay they will need to pledge allegiance to the Queen.

>They won't deport anyone. Farage and Johnson only used this as an excuse.

BS, the whole point of the referendum was to deport all the Eastern Europeans. This will happen. The question is just whether the Muslims also have to go.

polish people have been leaving the uk for 10 years

poland has a higher standard of living and is growing

The mass immigration was caused by the british government, not the EU. If this is the case, the deportation won't happen

This is the dumbest leftist theory - that nationalists just 'fool the public' into hating migrants and thinking they'll remove them, as if nationalists are simply in it for the power and don't actually believe in the anti-migrant stuff. Mwahaha, that's all Farage really wanted... the power!

Nationalists are actually absurdly principled and deeply care about such issues. Even Hitler truly cared about Germany and the preservation of its people.

>pledge allegiance to a woman
Fucking cuckolds you are mate.

Kraut are you 12? Most of the muslim population is from commonwealth countries. EU citizents in UK are permanent residents after 5 years. Referendum was to leave EU, there will be another referendum to travel back in time to 1800s

If she'll invite me for tea and give me that funny hat royal guards have then sure why not, she can be my senpai.

>there will be another referendum to travel back in time to 1800s
When?

What I'm trying to say is that it's not the EU that caused the immigration, but the decisions of british politicians. People in the UK don't vote for Farage, so how the fuck is he supposed to do anything about the immigration?

You get it? Blaming the EU for immigration is a fairy tale and the British will become disappointed. The problems lie in Britain itself, its liberalism, multiculturalism. If you think it all was forced by the EU on those poor British, then you just don't know what you're talking about. It was Tony Blair who forced multiculturalism

When queen abdicates, new king will abolish parliament and empire will be reborn

kek

no, Muslims aren't European.

The only ones getting deported are those in the country illegally or with expired visas.

Brits. Has Farage or anybody else actually said they're going to deport people and how they're going to do it?

This is why 4Channers who wanted brexit are so stupids, why deport work force? because idiots!

yeah you tell em brother, they idiotic!

This.

It's like Swedes blaming the EU for mass immigration

There are plenty of countries in the EU who did not take in any and both Britain and Sweden have been taking in tons more than even the highest mandated acceptance demanded from the EU.

no man Sup Forums are smart people YOU stupid haha stop posting please

This Romania was forced to take Muslims but politicians just refused and insisted.. nothing bad happened and no immigrants came in.

damn, thought this was a JAV thread

This your first time here mate?