So Sup Forums, how many inter-racial couple do you see daily in real life ?

so Sup Forums, how many inter-racial couple do you see daily in real life ?

Algeria
0, never seen any in my 29 years here

1 in 19 years.
It was some guy with a chink woman.

Among older people its rare .. maybe 1 in 10.

Among young people its very common, 1/4 are probably interracial (white male + asian woman and white female + middle eastern male mostly)

2 in my entire life. Asian guy with a white woman and asian woman with a white guy.

I see beta males with chink females a lot.

Fuck off with that jibber-jabber

There are two types:

>Old, ugly and disgusting Swiss men that go to Asia and even Africa to get a bride

Or

>young and hot Swiss women with black dudes

I see a ton of them.

I saw a balding 40 year old guy with an italian the other week.
He could've done better but ay his choice

Never saw a nigger in my life, either.

I am the child of an interracial couple

>dad

saw one fat chick with a beta sand nigger
other than that none

>1 in 4

Are there really that many non-white people in your country? I assumed Sweden was still extremely white despite the memes?

>1/4

>implying anyone would want to marry an arab

I saw only 2 interracial couples
1. A very fat white woman with an African American immigrant
2. A normal white Dude with an fat woman
They both live in the same Street like me. These are the only interracial couples i know. Germany is Not so cucked like you all think

There is no hope for your country anymore.

Surprisingly,
I've seen a few in my life given the place I live.

maybe 5 or 6 in my 32 years of life and only one that I know resident near me.

Also, to my surprise a lot of youngsters are still "italian white" with all the shades of brown hair and even some blonde.
Given that I'm one of those dark skin/dark hair Italian, and browse this place, It makes me feel good even if this puts me on the bad side of the range, heh

Pretty common in Australia. I work in retail so see plenty of people.
Usually white guys with azn cuties
Or islander guys with white chicks.

But most of the time races stick with each other.

Based country.

Do you even have any niggers? I know Estonia has like 200 in total.

Maybe one every 2 weeks or so. I don't really count.

There might be some in the capital, and a couple of in the bigger cities..

What would a nigger do in Bulgaria, of all places, though?

about 10.

my parents

Just checked.
Literally no niggers.

You are too degenerate to live. End yourself.

I like in a former industrial suburb near Paris where the population must be 60% non-European, and I'd say mixed couples are the norm.

you mean mixed couple as in immigrants between each other or immigrants with native ?

Too many

I haven't seen one in a while. It's hard to notice since you can't always tell from a glance if someone is Chinese, Korean, or Jap. I think they usually stick to their own kind though.

Very few and the White one is always an ugly loser. Sup Forums makes it seem like there are more than there are.

I live in the US midwest. Most inter-racial sightings are in WalMart. A big fat white woman with zebra kids. The saddest ones are the white grandpa and grandma with mulatto kids.

95% of the time the mulatto kids are ugly as fuk. I mean butt ugly. Fat with top ramen hair, a nose the size of tomato and lips like sausages.

Once in a great while I will see a white male with an attractive negress. But you can tell the female has seen more penises than a public urinal.

I've only heard two legends about them.

In first a girl maried a nigger, she had to emigrate because she got ostracized hard.

In second a girl got drunk in a dorm party and got into bed with an exchange student from africa. Soon after that there was heard a terrible cry and the girl running away with two of her nipples bitten off.

Every once few weeks. I'm more likely to see a single white lady on the bus with niglet children, it's pretty hilarious. My dad is asian and my mom is white. I don't look very white at all and I'm dating a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I have received no backlash, but I also haven't met her trump-supporting dad sooooo

>Dad's

christ

During my time in Prague I never saw any black people. Some Pacific islanders and shit at convenience stores and markets, but no true darkies. Do they exist in Czechland?

>tfw you can't get Kofola outside of Yurope

1 in 4... Swexit when? You need to send the non-whites back along with any coal burners that want to join them.

>Trump supporting Dad must be a bigot
Bad meme.

The only time I really see inter racial couples, it's a fat, broken-down white woman with a black man. And 99/100 times it's because she's a crack-addicted prostitute

being mixed, i could take a burner.
;)

New York here... rarely see interracial couples even though this is the degeneracy capitol of the world. However, there has been an influx of feminism and homosexuals. The gay males are so comfortable out in plain view... it's quite disturbing.

>Roma
Literal niggers.

More likely than her hippie mom bruh
If I were him I wouldn't want to dilute my genes

I see alot of mixed couples on TV commercials. The kikes like that stuff but not in israel.

I make a mental note not to buy stuff that has degenerate advertising. Its very subtle too.

I will never buy another Oreo cookie because they moved their factory to meggiko. fuk em. Let the meggikans eat them.

Haha . I remember this pic from a few days ago.

>Do they exist in Czechland?

Only as exchange students. Those who are home here are unicorn-tier rare and not the niggers you know, but the creme of black race.

>the creme of black race.

Whut?

like bill cosby or mike vick?

no wait, you mean like obummer.

I am one half of an interracial couple.

Are you furious, Sup Forums?

Academics, sonny, the guys who work at universities. Because the ones that want gibsmedats instead of work have no reasons to come here.

But I know them only from Brno, i think prague-dwellers wont share my opinions

I have a CZ-75 from your factory Czech-bro. Its tits. Over here our "academic" blacks have their credentials graded on a curve. In other words if they were held to the standards of whites, there would be an empty seat.

An absolute fuckload
This small Midwestern city is entirely comprised of race mixers and foreigners
Thanks UIUC and Kraft

>Over here our "academic" blacks have their credentials graded on a curve. In other words if they were held to the standards of whites, there would be an empty seat.
thats why I say they are the creme of black race, the statistical unicorns: educated blacks. Take a note we are talking about handful of individuals, not dozens or hundreds.

I have seen a lot of whites girls with niggers. I have also seen white guys with nigress as well. Quite frightening.

Never seen a white and black ever.

I see a few white betas and chinks though. Pretty funny though the guy was like 30 and his wife had Asian aging so she looked like 60.

This is the future for us NZ and Canada unless we do something mates

>young and hot Swiss women with black dudes

You mean white, disgusting fatties with their pet chimps?

Live in central FLA

Black guy and white girl? 5 a year at the most. Hispanic and white? All the time, but that doesn't bother me, adding a little more white to them is pretty good imo, We can water down their genes and keep their christian lifestyles.

that's mostly just old people, under 20 years old are probably 40-50% non white in Sweden

Probably 1/4 to 1/2 of all couples I see

i see a decent amount of white guys dating Asian girls in the tech sector

I've seen 17 interracial married couples here. Most are Eastern European Female, Black male. Apparently my old Lebanese m8 from high-school's married to a French woman now.

Like 1/20 maybe.

are they fat, old, ugly ?

Torontonian here.
I see a fuckton every day. It's honesly ridiculous how it's apparently so normal in my city.

A real hive of degeneracy.

don't tell me that Indian gets laid in Canada, i won't believe it.

They're hot dude. 7/10's. Most were fleeing Communism so they didn't really have any standards to begin with.

Never seen a Western European/Boer interracial marriage though. Mostly hot naive Slavic girls and creepy old 60 something German dudes with jungle fever (They have "wives old enough to be their grand daughters)

This isn't true.
I don't know where you live, but I grew up in Östermalm in Stockholm and currently live in the probably most leftist and hipster area in the entire country - Södermalm.

I see 1/10 couples among young people being interracial. That is, if we count other Europeans as the same race. Europeans mixing is pretty common.
Among old people it's mostly 1/20, and then it's only an old white dude with a nigress or South East Asian waifu. Old white women very rarely marry interracial, probably because they aren't very stable.

NYC
It's common enough. Mostly WM+AF, [spoiler]myself included

Los Angeles here. Every fucking day

About 7 or 8 years ago I saw an older man with a younger east Asian woman. Haven't seen one sense, except when I was in germany.

>mfw gf is a nigress
pls forgive me lads

black male and arab girl dont count as inter racial in algeria?
+

With kids- 0
Seen a few Negros with the Chinese

I am in an interracial relationship

i live in a very liberal, 70% white city. i see probably 1 - 2 a day. all kinds of mixes.

like 1 or 2 in the last 20 years.
And those were some fat fucks importing thai mail order brides.

>dad
>asian girl is fat but coalburner isnt
>le guns meme
>australian flag

this is the worst post I've seen in a long time

>and the White one is always an ugly loser.
this basically. i never see normal looking, attractive whites in interacial relationships. if it's a guy he's usually a nerd and if it's a girl she's either a fat chav or some purple haired, nose pierced druggy sjw looking retard.

normal white people by and large stick to themselves

These Mexicans seem cool to me. Why can't Mexicans be more like these guys and less like pic related

Maybe one every couple of months

>Algeria
>0, never seen any in my 29 years here

Doesn't a sand nigger and his goat constitute an "inter-racial" couple or are you considered to be the same race?

Far too many. It's revolting.

What saddens me the most though is seeing native old white people on the street with a baby on a cart and the baby is mixed race and you can see how the mother is a filthy coalburner.

Makes me sick.

There is ugly white Americans too, but don't worry, my gf is a 7/10 mixed black girl.

Your race shall remain pure.

improved

lol algeria is incest happy zone

It's all Indians here.

Bay Area Califag
whiteMale/AsianFemale is off the charts here.
deff the wytebois are racemixing more than the wytewomen.

1/4 sounds like bullshit

you might think you see that many because they stick out more, you probably don't even notive all the white couples. i used to be like this, once i started actually taking not of the white couples it went from seeming like interracal couples were everywhere to being about 1 in 30-40, even though i still see them most days at least once.

I live outside of the leftists shithole known as , Houston. See it all the time when I have to work inside of the city limits, but out where I live it's usually hideous white trash that does it

like everyday

Went to Palma in 2011, majority of people I saw were white. Is it like this on the mainland?

I've only seen one.

Probably about 1 a year but that's because I live in a 95%+ white area

White-Asian is reasonably common in cities