Why does Sup Forums hate white people so much now? When can that Turkish meme end already?

Why does Sup Forums hate white people so much now? When can that Turkish meme end already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You whites have been pushed off this site for years now and you've just now noticed it.

Leave.

Well, have you SEEN white people?

By who? It feels like only Turkish neets force this meme

Have you ever noticed only leafs make threads complaining about Sup Forums unfriendly stuff?

You're all alone. This board has always been a bunch of blacks. Poos, Muslims and Black Americans.

It doesn't, i never see it. Stop browsing during american hours

So not hating white people is Sup Forums?

We would literally be colonising the galaxy RIGHT NOW if it wasn't for wh*te """""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""".

This desu

wh*tes are parasites

If every community is simultaneously butthurt at us it's proof we are doing something right. Basically we are like the jews : we control the world, we have all the money, we are evil blah blah blah
I enjoy it t b h

>wh*te """"""people"""""""

stfu leaf

seriously fuck wh*te parasites

Shut up turk

Fuck whites

You're just mad we're getting all the attention instead of you now

This is how it starts
At first, Sup Forums was a pure white side.
Then, a few "based" non-white flags appeared
Over time, non-whites got more and more
Now it slowly becomes acceptable to hate whites
In a year or two, whiter posters are gonna be bullied out of Sup Forums, it will be the mainstream opinion on Sup Forums that white should be genocided

the French aren't white in the first place

>Sup Forums
>white

how sensitive are you

>When can that Turkish meme end already?
when the last wh*te """"""man"""""" takes his last breath

what you gona do about it wh*te boi?

Sup Forums is a microkosmos for things to come
the era of wh*tes will finally be over

because whites are racist

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs

yep

cunt was fine with the banter before but as soon as people started having a go a white people it became a problem

weak shit 2bh, i just want to post WE memes and praise yakub

Well it's complicated
No i don't look white
No i don't like non-French white people

I hate shitskins even more though so here you go
The plan is to clench my teeth and pretend i am white the whole way through

Because it's nonstop and really annoying. No one makes fun of any other race nearly as much here.

It's blowback from the cancer that is Sup Forums. Anons post that shit because while it may be awful shitposting, it genuinely pisses off the Sup Forumsscum who leave their containment board and waft into Sup Forums.
It's obnoxious and I wish it would tone right down to the standard background radiation on Sup Forums, but shitting yourself is a method of clearing a room full of people you don't want to be around. Not a good one, but it works. Sort of.

That's the most retarded logic ive ever heard.

Might as well spam CP to "clear out" the normies and leave only the hardened NEETs.

This will actually happen, especially when non-European diaspora in Europe become more willing to reveal themselves. Within the last few months alone I've witnessed more and more European flags openly embracing the fact that they're MENAshits, and openly spewing their hatred of "wh*Tes", joking or not.

It seems to be one of those things that starts out as a joke but everyone starts repeating it to the point where people begin to believe it.

>That's the most retarded logic ive ever heard.
Where do you think you are? All this would go away if anons were capable of simply ignoring the Sup Forumsscum, but no one ignores anything. Most of the anons around today probably don't even know how to sage or report a thread/post.

>Might as well spam CP to "clear out" the normies and leave only the hardened NEETs.
That would great, to be honest.

Can't handle a taste of your own medicine

yeah except you can go on any board on Sup Forums and 'make fun' of black people or whatever the fuck

just because some weird turk cunt might be an actual cuckold and the rest of us are engaged in what describes doesn't mean Sup Forums hates white people

if you want to see what an actual afrocentric """militant""" looks like visit thecoli or something

What does polscum even mean? Someone who discusses politics? Kind of hard to have international discussion without invoking politics in any capacity.

Besides the r9k posting and general problem is much greater anyways.

>What does polscum even mean?
Unwelcome outsiders like you. Politics don't belong on Sup Forums.

Maybe this would apply to Sup Forums, but on Sup Forums there's never been daily nonwhite hate threads spammed all over the board.

>spam CP to "clear out" the normies

That would be beautiful.

When did you start deciding what should be allowed? Who entrusted you with that judgement?

Yes there have been you just don't notice them because you're wh*Te

>Is x white

I think the white bashing meme sprung out of /balk/, then ikibey and finally Turks spammed it all over the place. It has subsided a bit though.

>wh*te poster

Didn't you know,Sup Forums is the opposite of Sup Forums.

It came out of /balk/ you white piece of shit.
Turks arent even able to create anything, or did you ever see some noteable turkish architecture, painting or whatsover? Thats right

the Turks just stole from the Christian Balkan man once again and their white shills supported them.

fuck off

Why are Kiwis always so based and Leafs so retarded? One of the few constants in an everchanging, cancerous construct which is called Sup Forums

>white people cant stand a little banter

Friendly reminder that j*ws started the "wh*te" meme.

>j*ws
>a j*w posts this
What did he mean by this

I am not a j*w.

How are you in Israel then

Shit happens. My flag is irrelevant.

Kek you hate on non-whites all the time, Don't be a fucking fag

>Is x wh*te?
>Le brown muslims rapebaby XD

Sup Forums != humans

>whites

>wh*Tes*
Ftfy

>wh*Te """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""

Why are wh*Tes so insecure and childish? Just accept that you're not welcome here, Sup Forums is a BLACK board.

Can someone explain to me why the letter T in the term 'wh*Te' is capitalized?
Also howaito piggu go hoomu.

They push agendas.

You are fin so I will tell you but don't tell anyone. White has "it" in it. it means dog in Turkish. Now "white" has a joke in it. If you write it like "whITe" then the part that says dog is punctuated. It helps you recognize the inside joke.
But what happens when you combine meme within meme?
The symbol """"*"""" is used to decode to abhorrent things. Its a form of censure. For example f*ck. Now you have the entire meme.

White to white

white to whITe

whITe to wh*Te

Now that is international discussion.

Wh*Te subhuman

Does white people even exist?
I've never seen one

Will you stop spamming your shitty threads you literal nigger? Nobody else wants Sup Forums to be /pol 2/ except for you so do everyone here a favour and fuck off back to your shithole containment board.

So not hating whites makes it pol?

Fuck off wh*Te subhuman.

Why is the T capitalized. Never understood this Turkish meme.

what the fuck are you talking about you dumb nigger?
Sup Forums is like 70% anti-white threads

>Sup Forums is like 70% anti-white threads

Fuck off 0n, stop embarrassing us again

No, what actually happened was Sup Forums becoming mainstream.
Sup Forums became anti-wh*te just for the sake of being contrarian and to make /r/pol/ butthurt

You embarrassed yourselves enough with the guy spamming "thoughts on Colombian women" every single day to satisfy his cuck fetish

fight me irl

>whites
>modern civilisation

Oh yes, the famous cheese slicer.

Who cares about that? This country has one of the worst reputations in the world.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

de nuevo con las """""""""""""""""""""""redpills"""""""""""""""""""""

Unlike twerking and jerk chicken invented by blacks

this
and also superiority complex of whites, even when most posters here can only claim their skincolor/eyecolor as a ""valuable"" trait, since they dont have any other achevements
i have never seen a succesfull person bragging about his whiteness

What is this guy/meme?

blacks built modern civilization

It's just a guess, but maybe people are tired of the constant wh*te arrogance?

>a fucking j*w

>attacks my little brother
Prepare for a little boy™, scum.

wh*Tes are subhumans

Never.

Sup Forums is a majority non-white board nao!