*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5Zh84eOMy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shouldn't you be yelling at a wall?

fuck off jew

Say that shit to his face and not online "tough guy"

I thought he was /ourguy with the Elastic heart video.

>joins in on the stretching

gotta stay limber bro.

*divides you*
pshhh nothing personell shia

heh.. you think you're an immovable object..
*flourishes katana*
but I'm an instoppable force
*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel kid
*memes*

*licks your face*

youtube.com/watch?v=V5Zh84eOMy8

what did he mean by this?

*turns 180 degrees and BRAAAAPS at full force*

>purposely antagonize someone to get a reaction
>when they retaliate act like that isn't what you wanted

Are these people the real scum of the earth?

>>when they retaliate act like that isn't what you wanted

"act" is the key word here

Why are there so many threads about this fuck? Did he die?

go back

fuck off, reddit

Racism is ok because someone made fun of me for being a sheltered suburban white virgin on the internet once

>pushes him hard
>the guy doesn't even move
>......
>Sup Forums still thinks Shia is a badass that could kick peoples asses

based San hyde xD

Reddit is the definition of alt right manosphere autism.

wat?

this is what happens when a person is entirely controlled by their emotions without restraint

He's just spewing buzzwords, ignore him.

he is /ourguy/, BTFO meme spouting teenagers from Sup Forums who mistake the internet for real life.

Biker?

he's just as (if not more) immature though

>he is /ourguy/
yeah...no.

>people think this is okay
>the same people criticized youtube "Pranksters" for antagonizing people on the street
What did they mean by this?

this

Where are his balls?
Looks like pussy cameltoe.
I don't know if I should punch or slap...

What do you expect from one of the dullest actors in the history of movie actors though.

Seriously each episode following the boy Shia and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

this meme needs to stop