1. Country

1. Country
2. You order some food. The portion you get is very large and could feed 2-3 people. Do you throw away the extra food or do you force yourself to eat all of it because you'd feel bad throwing away food?

Saving it for later or sharing it with others is not an option in this scenario.

take it home, give it to my dog or save it in a fridge for later

I eat as much as I can and throw the rest.

Feed it to my dog.

>Saving it for later or sharing it with others is not an option in this scenario.

I eat it all with no shame

Eat just what I like, leave the rest on a plate. Pack the rest to home is very unusual here.

I eat as much as possible and regret it later

Flag
Eat it all

i shove it into my ass

I eat as much as I need not to feel hungry, never overeat.

bit of both then, force until i cant take it anymore then throw the rest

I force down every last bit of food on my plate. And then I don't have dinner the next day... I'm very poor and can't afford to throw away precious calories and nutrients.

I'd do the same

eat it all, but not for moral reasons or even not to waste money I've spent, I'm just a fat cunt and love food

1. Flag.
2. Eat as much as I possibly can to the point of feeling sick.

I hate wasting food.

1. USA
2. Depends on which country I'm in and how good the food is.

If it didn't taste good, I'll toss it. If I'm in a third-world country, I'll give it to a beggar kid or homeless guy. Otherwise I'll just leave it on a curb and expect somebody or something to come and take it after a while.

Will take it home if I have a refrigerator in my house or I don't have to take really crowded public transportation back.

In the States, I'll always take it back unless the food was total garbage. If it was total garbage, I'll still probably take it home, put it in the fridge, and then forget about it and end up throwing it out.

francesc?

Just eat as much as I please and leave the rest, mind you I doubt very much that would be typical for someone from my country, we get guilted a lot into not wasting food.

It's shunned here to throw away food. Like seriously when I was still at school and forgot about a sandwich I packed for a few days I felt bad about throwing it out despite it being completely inedible.

no plate is too large for me

I'd eat it all and spend the follwing night on the toilet taking a huge dump in agony.
t. high metabolism