Today is the start of the last leg of qualifying matches, so let's devote a little time to congratulate Germany...

Today is the start of the last leg of qualifying matches, so let's devote a little time to congratulate Germany, England, Spain, Costa Rica, and Nigeria on already qualifying for the World Cup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcS1SRyxhUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Congratulations to those countries,well done.

At what point will Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland qualify so we can lose 4 times?

So does the winner of Syria Australia not qualify still? They have to do another playoff with North America?

yes, 4th place of N.A

Lol the fucking state of Asia. So we need Panama and Trinidad to win to get USA vs Syria?

Congratulations Rich Coast

youtube.com/watch?v=tcS1SRyxhUY

We should really want T&T to come 4th so we can get a group of Russia-USA-Syria at the WC

that just means lots of Sup Forums faggots shitting up this board during the wc
i'd rather not have that

It's going to happen anyway despite who's in it.

Good thing you aren’t gonna be invited then. Cunts moaning about pol are as bad as pol itself at this point

Is anyone going to watch their country? Im going to watch Serbia Georgia (stadium will be probably half empty because normies here are "boycotting" nt and coach because we lost to Austria).

no nations are invited sweaty they qualify and how is me saying i don't like them as bad as them posting their shit all over the board and creating tons of race baiting threads and kneel shit

What are they qualifying for?

nations cup at cricket

Russia-Usa-Iran-Serbia the death group (literally)

Its always been like that you soft cunt, USA-UK threads were made nearly daily during spee’s “”””golden era””” and country shotposting is one of the best parts of international tourneys. Hope Brazil thrash Chile now tbqh

>putting quotation marks around golden era
why

if you honestly don't know you don't belong on this board

all you can eat semen tourney

>and Nigeria
you already said england la

>tfw you're in the WC

They Qualify for the 'Shit on user Chest' cup

Wait, what does the color scheme means?

Pleb niggas. Youl are all only now qualifying?

Slowpokes git gud

EL

Even if they manage to make the second round, Portugal or Italy will destroy them in the play-offs.