I swear to FUCK he'd better win the goddamn Oscar

I swear to FUCK he'd better win the goddamn Oscar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfR8pmyXF0A
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3oLFDCy37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a chance and he doesn't deserve it

lol for wat? he sucks

Ew wtf is that some kind of mutant?????

He'll lose to a black to appease the fact La La Land is going to sweep.

He's so fucking overrated. He has close to zero range and acts in such mediocre shit.

he's a mutant for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=vfR8pmyXF0A

He should already have one for Take Shelter.

can someone give me a rundown on this guy?

This

Take Shelter and 99 Homes are his best movies.

He and Peter Dinklage should play twins sometimes, it can be a naughty romp about a midget and a normal looking for love in all the wrong places

He was pretty much one of us in Revolutionary Road.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3oLFDCy37s

Goodman deserves it more

LEO CANT FUCKING ACT FUCK ME WHY DO PEOPLE THINK HES LIKE THE MOST TALENTED FUCKING ACTOR ON THE PLANET

Goodman really deserves it

Why does the academy's opinion matter that much to you?

only normies think he is, and normies aren't people

>us
Kill yourself, cancer

I see it all the time from normies on social media whenever Wolf of Wall Street is on TV, so many tweets of 'Can't believe Leo didn't get an Oscar omg'

when I can guarantee 90% of them didn't even watch Dallas Buyers Club

Dude seriously calm down, I see what you're trying to get at here, but I just think he's a good actor, I can't help it. It's not because I'm gay or some shit, and it's not because I think yelling makes good acting. But I think he does his job right and some of his performances I feel really reflect a good command of portrayal of emotion.

What's he nominated for? It surely isn't the shitshow in your pic, right?

I saw him in Boardwalk Empire and he was a 10/10 in that series.
I don't watch movies.

Sorry to break it to you, but that is a damn pleb oppinion about what makes a good actor.

Nothing will ever top Val not even being nominated.

Brühl not getting a nom for Rush was ridiculous as well. His Niki was one of the best imitations of someone I've ever seen.

Nocturnal Animals isn't exactly a stand out Michael Shannon performance. Nothing wrong with it but I'm surprised he even got nominated. It's not like he's better in this than he is in any number of his other roles. Aaron Taylor Johnson was the surprise in that movie for me since I thought he was a pretty awful actor based on Godzilla.

I've got Tombstone downloaded somewhere, might give it a watch as I love me some Kilmer

is he really that great in it?

He's fucking phenomenal in it. Never seen someone who could portray cool gentlemanly badassery while also looking ready to keel over at any second. It has a great cast but he dominates the film every time he's on screen.

The incontrovertible truth.

Also, Shannon is based as fuck.

It's a meme you dip

Also mud.

Yeah he steals the show in that movie. But I always had a soft spot for Val Kilmer so maybe im biased.

He looks so much like he'd be Rami Malek's father

He bows only to the Bogdanoffs

Yes, he really is.

That movie was awful, Goodman was just Goodman, stupid fucking movie.
Don't breath was fucking atrocious as well.
2016 was just a cluster fuck of bad fucking movies.

I don't think he was nominated at all.

Rush is such a manly movie

Yeah great movie, I'm sure James Hunt would have loved it as well.

To win awards this year, you must be black and/or say something shitty about Trump. So he's got half a chance. By next year he will be doing gay for pay.