Was this the most Kino scene made for tv?

Was this the most Kino scene made for tv?

youtube.com/watch?v=hjtPtTUx_ks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4Uq8O5ZhUA
youtu.be/bxKzT7AzK1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no it was stupid as fuck. D&D had no idea how to write interesting political intrigue with these characters so they just said "fuck it" and blew them all up

looks like deus ex machina to me

High sparrow storyline was wasted in the show

I laughed that's for sure. Watching all those fucks get sploded then baby king jump out the window was kek worthy to say the least 11/10 d&d

I thought black people were sort of frowned upon on 4 chan. Why is every thread so obviously made by them? Hiroshimoot should delete this board

>here's a story
>just kidding, he dies
>here's another story
>just kidding, this one dies as well
>here's a story
>nope, also dies after a season
What the fuck is the story of this show. Every storyline just sort of ends.

it's just jon telling his kids how he met their mother

This was by far the most kino moment in all of Game of Thrones. Incidentally, Season 4 was also the last good season

youtube.com/watch?v=e4Uq8O5ZhUA

he's such a shit actor.

I really liked this moment the first time I saw it, it was shit the last tiem though.

plotwise, the scene was absolute garbage, but it was shot well I guess

thats not even the most kino scene in game of thrones

>cock merchant pls

Hard to believe that at one point I was hyped about his story line.

It was good the first time I saw it, but it feels cringeworthy after the first time to me.

none of D&D's original ideas have been good. And I'm not even a book fag.

They saw how talked about the Red and Purple weddings were and took that to mean killing off characters and stronk wymyn is good writing.

>You know what, it's not your life. It's life. It's - life is bigger than you, it's - if you can imagine that. Life isn't somethin' that you possess, it's somethin' that you take part in, and you witness.

Couldn't pick up my jaw from the floor after watching this for the first time. Pure fucking kino.

i loved when he got cucked by sallador saan, so powerfull...

I cringed, the accent is so bad.

The wildfire scene at the Blackwater was better than Cersei blowing up the sept anyway.

youtu.be/bxKzT7AzK1c

Also, Stannis is a fucking bitch, glad he's dead.

It is and it isn't. They've not been shy about showing us that Cersei is fucking crazy and that she employs the pyromancers to make the stuff. The orphan is closer, I think, because Lancel had no real reason to think he should be following him.

>game of plebs

no it isn't you fuck

>tfw we didn't get the chain

It hasn't happened yet.