>Ferran casablancas (Great grandfather)
famous Inventor, business guru, president of bank sabadell
>Joan Casablancas (Grandfather)
Investor, founder of banks and hospitals
>John Casablancas (Father)
Elite Model Agency founder, businessman, womanizer extraordinaire
>Julian Casablancas (Son)
sings in some bands, invested in electric bikes and founded a music label

Is Julian wasted potential? it seems his family has always succeeded in business yet hes just wasting his time making music.

Also I wonder how much hes actually worth considering not just his dad was very rich, but he has 3 generations of very rich parents

Attached: jjj.jpg (900x1288, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrporter.com/en-us/mens/amiri/mx1-skinny-fit-leather-panelled-distressed-stretch-denim-jeans/1008568?ppv=2
pitchfork.com/news/61261-julian-casablancas-files-patent-for-pedal-free-electric-folding-bicycle/
patents.google.com/patent/US20140077474
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx7QWSM66sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ynj4vGN6AaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He went to a school in Switzerland that was like 20k a month, hes not rich hes wealthy.

same school kim jong un went to lol

hes wearing $1200 pants in that picture. im guessing hes fine financially.

mrporter.com/en-us/mens/amiri/mx1-skinny-fit-leather-panelled-distressed-stretch-denim-jeans/1008568?ppv=2

he also uses $20000 mics to record his stuff that sounds like it was recorded on a cell phone, he might be retarded

I'm pretty sure Kim Jong Un is a chill guy, he just fell for the memes too hard like jihadists

Imma fix it for you, desu
>Julian Casablancas (Son)
Has made some of the best music ever,these days, is making the most experimental and cutting edge music of the decade,has his own musical label. Most importantly, is my influence.
Based Julian for you femanons and anons

Hes worth around $50-70 mil

he also owns a few apartments in NY he rents out

Attached: Jules 105.jpg (448x291, 33K)

hes also an inventor like his great grandfather

pitchfork.com/news/61261-julian-casablancas-files-patent-for-pedal-free-electric-folding-bicycle/

I feel like shit comparing my family to his.

patents.google.com/patent/US20140077474

lol

like Ott said,
>spinal tap comedian

Why would you feel like shit about not being a kike, everything they've done amounts to dust

>sabadell
Oh hes catalan descendant, makes sense he supports barcelona.

i thought he was just a bandwagoner.

Attached: JC.png (808x1118, 1.6M)

>kike

theyre spanish, not jews

kim jong un age= 37
Julian age= 39

I wonder if he met him there

he's a trust fund kiddy who took advantage of the fact he didn't need to work by putting his family's money into starting a crappy garage rock band
seems like he's the only one doing it right

Julian runs his own record company called cult records were he releases pure kino pop music sung by a fat hairy guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx7QWSM66sQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Ynj4vGN6AaQ

Attached: Cultrecordslogo.jpg (216x216, 36K)

by the way since julian is a rich fuck it seems to have no connection to a higher corporate master

Imagine being born rich, good looking, tall, and talented at something. then you realize his family has 4+ generations of that

HOW

his dad was a baller

Attached: cut1374587011800.jpg--.jpg (610x359, 37K)

Who wouldn't want to be a kike? They rule the world

his father was buddy buddy with the donald

Attached: 57ffd95f170000c316acbca2.jpg (720x462, 57K)

I have self respect and respect for others

damn son

im talking about his record company not his dad.

Littrlly the only way to have a truly indy record company in 2018 is to have it be funded by a spanish trust fund kid who has breddy good music taste

His mom was Miss denmark,

its so weird hes not some justin timberlake type and instead hes doing all this experimental shit.

imagine in an alternate universe he used his dad to become a model then a pop star

Attached: 69f85a3b85a8865232a4bbb3b8f9b8b8.jpg (315x472, 34K)

Cult Records puts out shit music, that is a fact.

damn that was a good looking man, but trump on the other hand always looked like a glazed ham.

all the strokes were millionaire trust fund babbies except for the bassist i think.

imagine how much pussy you get from ages 14-21 being the son of a modeling mogul. and all from wanna be models trying to use you to be famous. i wonder if he took advantage of that. I would have for sure.

he literally looks the same now just with a trash haircut