HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2017/oct/06/cam-newton-jourdan-rodrigue-sexism-racism
youtube.com/watch?v=BhJlUUoewtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's still under contract, he just won't be in commercial or events or adverts anymore. I'm pretty sure he still gets paid tho

Imagine having any kind of noticeable reaction to this whatsoever

Yeah retard, of course he gets paid

The point is that no one will ever hire again

What did he say

"Funny for a woman to talk about that."

Not sure about the context, but it was taken as an insult to women.

>thought police is funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOGS ETERNALLY BTFO

I highly doubt that,simpleton

Reporter is /our girl/. She even has some tweets where she complains about nogs specifically

NFL is eating itself and I love it

Oh no...whatever will he do with the millions he already makes?

wtf i will never eat yogurt again

"Funny for a woman to talk about "routes"". She asked him what he thought about someone's route running

He was probably trying to be flirty, and forgot he was stripped of all his charisma and charm after superb owl 50

Always wondered why these multi millionaires take these tinpot sponsorship deals for an extra few shekels. Look at the amount of sponsors Messi and Ronaldo have.
McGregor doing the same thing now too. You don't need the money. Just take the big sponsorships and stop embarrassing yourself

>Apparently, Rodrigue – in a scene that, in Fowler’s hands, unfolds like a classic Seinfeld breakup – asked Newton if he even knew her name. (Mind you, she’d been working the Panthers beat since October 2016.) When he said didn’t, she reintroduced herself (“Jourdan Rodrigue, Charlotte Observer,” she said) and walked away.

This bitch is what is wrong with the world

lol, stay small time. You can never have enough sponsorships, you never know what will happen in the future.
Plus dont madrid own a share of ronaldo's media rights? so he doesnt get all the money from the massive sponsorships

>a nobody sports journalist offended because someone doesn't know her name
lmao gg amerifats

This yogurt is pretty good guys.

fucking yogurts shills couldn't be more obvious i swear to god

;^)
I heard the jew hands rubbing together as I typed that

>since October 2016
Oh wow a whole year? In an industry where there's probably constant changes almost every week, with faceless nobody journalists being rotated amongst each other? And he didn't know who she was? How dare he not know the name of this illustrious woman from such a prestigious newspaper.

theguardian.com/sport/2017/oct/06/cam-newton-jourdan-rodrigue-sexism-racism

I'm not one to tell anyone to read the guardian, but this is a really good read

Bitch is a racist hypocrite pretending be a hypersensitive snowflake to make a name for herself at the expense of people who still WASTE their time to talk to the media, knowing nowdays any slip will cost you your life. I can finaly enjoy Panther's games again.

Dannon? Is that "Danone" over here?

>racism
>sexism
>bad

And thus, the question who is ranked higher on the SJW list, women or nignogs, has been answered. Just like that.

When I first heard about this, I didn't know who he supposedly insulted. Knowing the liberal media, I figured Newton must've insulted a woman or a Jew. Those are the only two situations where liberals criticize blacks.

>Danone
>Daniel Carasso moved the company to New York to avoid persecution as a result of his Jewish faith. In the United States, Daniel Carasso partnered with the Swiss-born Spaniard Juan Metzger and changed the brand name to Dannon to sound more American.

top kek

It's not that they are good or bad on their own. It's that she is pretending to a paragon of political correctness and getting offended by a guy complimenting her deep view of the strategy of the game, when he usually gets superficial everyday questions from female reporters. She's pretty much rosting and calling a witchhunt on a guy who tried to compliment her, while having herself the habit of using politically incorrectness when she deems it's funny

I am a bit familiar with the "endorsement" contract.
Usually there is always a clause for the "athlete" to conduct properly and maintaining the image of the corporation. Usually a scandal will enable the contract to be terminated and the athlete is paid only up to end of the current year.
This is a usual practice to protect the company's image.

I know it's fun to rag on this chick, but seriously, beat reporters are around every around every single day. There are certain faces you will see at practices and press conferences every single day. Especially with your main city's newspaper, they will spend hours with players and team every day. That's their job. That would be like going to work and talking to your boss every day for a year and then finding out he doesn't know your name.

NIGS GONNA NOG

Haha, no.

You're saying she is like Cam's boss, or Cam's like her boss? He's the Carolina Panther's Quarterback; she's some journalist.

You are feeding right from her game by empowering her that much. Well done.

>has his own cleat line
>yogurt company drops him
Dont think it matters desu

>talking to your boss every day for a year and then finding out he doesn't know your name.
It's more like the CEO not knowing the name of a low level employee. I'd be worried if he didn't know the name of one of his teammates, or even of an important journalist. But do you honestly think a bunch of no name journalists are on his radar, even if he does interact with them almost daily?

>thought police
They are company and should be able to do what they want.

Yogurt is women's food. He still has all his other real endorsements.

ARE YOU SAYING WOMEN EAT DRIFFERENTLY?????

Somebody call Journdan Rodrigue, quick, we have an patriarchy oppressing n*gger (her term) here!

In Charlotte, the Charlotte Observer is not no - name journalists. They are they daily grind. There is no Ed Werder or Sal Pal at a Panthers press conference during July OTAs.

Wrong. You can never have enough time. And they waste it on these mickey mouse deals which pay a drop in their ocean of wealth.

>black man insults white woman
>enormous fucking deal, all over the news, sponsors dropping like flies
>same woman insults black people
>not a big deal, issues some twitter apology or something, gets to keep job and become a feminist icon
B-but black people j-j-just imagine racism is real! The system is rigged in their favor!

did she actually write out n*gger
or did she use nigger?

What did the woman do?

Use the word "nigger" in a tweet and tweeted something else about her love for racist jokes and her racist father.
Again, this is someone the media is portraying as a professional and genius reporter while Cam Newton is a "thuggish" animal.

Is this Ronaldo's most ridiculous endorsement?

youtube.com/watch?v=BhJlUUoewtw

I can't explain it, but there's something off putting about the black guy in the vid

he did nothing wrong. they also now found racist rants from her.

Women rights were a mistake

Whats the joke with female and "routes"?
Also why do you use "condescending" as word when you already got "patronizing". EXPLAIN TO ME AMERICANS.

>watching handegg

>"Rodrigue’s question was maybe the best question, a nerdy question – the kind of icebreaker that can really perk up a player at the end of another withering day of meetings and drills. And, alas, perk up Newton did. “That’s funny,” he said, simpering, “to hear a female talk about routes like that. It’s funny.” He went on to address Rodrigue’s question, and the few that came after. But by then the answers hardly mattered."
>"“That’s funny,” he said, simpering, “to hear a female talk about routes like that. It’s funny.”"
>This is considered controversial

It's not the word "routes" itself, it's that apparently her question made reference to technical aspects of the plays that usualy wo**n reporters don't mention, showed an insight to the game's technical aspects that usualy wo***n don't show.

Like when you have a wo***n friend that knows alot about soccer and knows strategic stuff that usualy only men talk about, and when sh* speaks about it you joke like "Damn g*rl you know more about footbal then some men, certainly more than most g*rls!"

Pics?

Wtf is this supposed to do?

she's print. She's nobody. It would be bad if he did it to a tv reporter but print, who gives a shit but old boomers.

Ever heard of breach of contract?

She was asking him about how he felt about the routes one of his receivers was running.
Typical woman asking abut feelings.

>the United States of Sjwcuckia

LOL this white knighting

You have no idea how it works. These people are not seen as equals, these people are seen as annoying parasites who make a living off the players. The only, literally ONLY, organizations players will respect are television. No one cares about the Charlotte Observer or some thot reporter who sucked a dick to get there.

Also her questions (go back and look at a few press conferences) are absolutely shit-tier retarded. She's a blogger, not a journo.

She has tweets of her basically saying women should stay in the kitchen (not kidding). She's just another two faced media whore with no morals of her own starting a fake outrage

I would boycott Dannon over siding with a legbeard but unfortunately I've never bought yogurt in my life. So my boycott probably wouldn't effect them.

haha it’s kinda funny seeing a yogurt company make a statement like this

Not really, since Cam isn't her boss. It's more like not knowing the name of somebody who works on the other side of the building who you see at the dining hall every then and gain. Maybe more like not knowing the lunch lady's name.

Yogurts in the US are the worst.

Sugar every fucking where

No Dannon confirmed that they will still be paying his contract but he won't appear in any adverts

cucks

In all fairness they would be sued into oblivion if they cancelled the deal

>americans literally can't stop themselves from buying yogurt if it is endorsed by big black men