D E S I G N A T E D

D E S I G N A T E D

if you can 'vanish' shit do you need to take the shit couldn't you just vanish it directly inside your arse

the pleasure, user.

Why'd they change that? Sounds more eco-friendly than toilets, and faster

If I had a choice I'd shit myself and wingardium leviosa it into the sink

I MISS ARRY PORRER

where does the shit go?

That's why they called it the Room of Necessity.

The designated shitting halls of India.

What the fuck? Wizards are disgusting.

It's gonna be great when JK tells us about India's school of magic one day.

Every single thing added to the Harry Potter canon since the series ended has been cancer.

I swear to fuck, it's like Rowling is actively trying to game the system in such a way that we get top quality wookiepedia-tier Harry Potter shitposting material in 10 years.

Expecto Pootronum

Wizards have poor hygiene since they also forgot to vanish one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody; just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character took a shit, the author wrote instead that the character "vanished the evidence".

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

They used magic to teleport their shit to india.

XD

>couldn't you just vanish it directly inside your arse
why would you put it back inside yourself? do britfags really do this?

Vernon's hatred of wizards was fully justified.

I feel like charmed toilets/sinks that just destroys waste automatically would be the most reasonable option. Is OP's pic from a canon source?

kek, you removed Atlas Shrugged from god-tier

desu, if you can just make shit magically disappear then that sounds vastly superior to toilets

Why not charmed underwear that automatically destroys it?

That sounds uncomfortable and possibly dangerous.

I just want to confirm, we all agree that Fantastic Beasts was much better than any of the mainline films right?

>they can never make a harry potter story set before the 1800s now
well that's sort of a good thing

> how to read film
Kek

Never change friendo

Is there a deleted scene of Hermione relieving herself in a hallway?

faulkner is trash

It's less disgusting than sending your shit to a river. Humans in general are disgusting.

>The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character took a shit, the author wrote instead that the character "vanished the evidence".
kek

Lmao, you started the pasta in a very funny way.

I bet they started doing that because of muggle borns. Filthy mudbloods weren't taught to vanish their shit growing up so when they go to hogwarts they shit out of the windows for the first few years. Just another example of mudbloods holding the wizard race back.

Like clockwork

severely underrated

Yeah, it was watchable in a popcorn flick kinda way. Better than can be said for HP films which got progressively worse and worse.

DESIGNATED SHITTING SPELLS

Let's be honest guys. We all knew as kids that Gay Gandalf looked like the kind of beardo that relieved himself whenever, wherever. Especially around young boys of course.