CHILE-U17 vs ENGLAND U17

galishn.cf/p/javascript-required-cdata-privet-darkv_8.html

Chile has raped England in every match in the past 20 years

Other urls found in this thread:

11v11.com/teams/england/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Chile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S COMING HOME, LADS!

11v11.com/teams/england/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Chile/
this says we have only played 2 in the last 20 and we won both 2-0 but they were both friendlies

so you saying I'm right

you won againts us when it mattered in 1950
i still remember that match

>Chilel

que edad tienes user

Since we got a lot of Haitians inmigrants, we can expect fast nigs to make it to the u17 squad soon. We may as well drop the midget status as the nigs get called to the NT. We only need like 1 or 2 sanics at the back to not get destroyed by africans meme u20 teams.
This is hoping that the new chilean black generation have some sporting passion or half a brain to run behind a ball.

Why on earth would you make a thread for this

because the competition it's on eurosport

It's sports

RIP Chilel

damage control

But we're winning 3-0

>poop

why did he let Sancho leave? Dortmund's going to be selling him back for 120 million

The kid forced his way out, Peppo wanted to keep him. Good for Dortmund, even if he becomes a mediocre player you can always sell him back to the PL for big money.

Chile confirmed for not qualifying for the next 3 World Cups.

>poop playing the youths

if poop wanted him, he would have give him first team time

4eva bielsa

>the absolute state of Chilel

Holy shit, this match

>rashford and gomes in four years

good god

Ameridumb, the kid is playing at the U17 world cup, don't act like he wasted years on the City bench. He was supposed to get in their squad this season. Would have gotten the same play time he now gets at Dortmund.

;_;

This is a very talented England team. It's their golden generation. I wouldn't feel too bad. Gomes was England's top 2 player along with Sancho, but was injured so he couldn't be a part of the Euros this summer. England got 2nd losing to Spain by penalties. Gomes is now on the bench because they don't want to fix what isn't broken.

Gomes is the best United talent since Ravel so if he's on the bench, obviously England's u17 is stacked.

>poop will make iheanacho into a world class striker

sure

4-0 wtf

He would have only loaned him out somewhere and hope. Chelsea already wasted so much talent that way. The youngsters need to settle at a club and slowly get into the first team.

England has a lot of blacks, don't feel bad about it.

>caring about this
I don't even know which shithole country is hosting it.