He's BACK! Hofer says Austrian EU exit referendum

coming if EU doesn't fundamentally reform within 1 year.

derstandard.at/2000039837763/Hofer-will-Referendum-wenn-sich-EU-falsch-entwickelt

It is also likely that the Austrian constitutional court will void the presidential elections within the next 14 days amid huge postal voting election fraud across the country. new presidential elections in October are likely.

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/ausland/unfassbare-schlamperei-bei-bundespraesidenten-wahl-gravierende-wahlfehler-in-oesterreich-waere-jetzt-neuwahl-wuerde-hofer-gewinnen_id_5663582.html
diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/5034689/Strafverfahren-gegen-Villacher-Burgermeister
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love it.

Based Hofer strikes again

This better be happening.

HEIL HOFER. KEK WILLS IT

VdB will win if a reelection is actually gonna happen. Hofer missed his window of opportunity, sadly.

>election fraud
Have they posted proof of this?

There were a lot of small mistakes concerning just enough votes that it might be enough for a reelection. As far as I know though there is no evidence of deliberate fraud, just a lot of small voting protocol violations.

Is this the beginning of good things to come?

>just a lot of small voting protocol violations.

You know what? There was also no documented election fraud in 1938 during the Anschluss referendum. Does this mean the 99% for Hitler were alright then?

Let this be true.

Europe must not enter, now is the time for Europe to exit.

Just a few votes falling under the table here and there. Whoopsy!

There doesn't need to be fraud. The possibility of there being fraud because legal proceedings weren't abided too is enough to trigger a revote.

>There doesn't need to be fraud. The possibility of there being fraud because legal proceedings weren't abided too is enough to trigger a revote.

And there will be a revote.

And I actually think Hofer has a chance. VdB is an asstard, and people will this time come out in force for Hofer.

Don't think Hofer will do it, hope I'm wrong though.

With a full summer of """syrians"""" pouring in and our chancellor showing what a fuckup he is Hofer might just do it perhaps.

Do what? Run?

Are you seriously suggesting Hofer would just say "I don't want to be president any more, vote VdB"???

AUSTRIA
U
S
T
R
I
A

Win, silly.

ÖSTERREICH JA

>Implying he won't give syrians the right to vote
>And import 1+ millions so he wins

>It is also likely that the Austrian constitutional court will void the presidential elections within the next 14 days amid huge postal voting election fraud across the country. new presidential elections in October are likely.

Fucking called it

By the way, with Brexit happened and the elections being rerun with a hopeful Hofer win, does anyone have that >Hofer will not win >Brexit will not happen >Hillary will win copypasta posted by Germans?

Better 100% keep the anti-fass out of it Hofer!

AEIOU
E
I
O
U

So, will it be an "Austritt" ?

Get it? Austria? Austreten? Hähä.

Why did you Godwin the thread like 10 posts in?

And what are you even trying to say? That VdB marched into Austria with an army, incarcerated several hundred thousand members of the opposition, printed slanted ballots, had 100% of media behind him and forced most of voters to cast their vote openly or face harsh consequences? That's some pretty interesting stuff you must be smoking...

So what? He doesn't have a political majory behind this idea. And even if he had become president - he wouldn't have the power to force a referendum. That's basically just him day dreaming.

No evidence as of yet

That's the key question and we'll see about that. I honestly don't know. There seems to be strong evidence that a lot of counts happened too early or without oversight. That you count too early doesn't automatically mean the count is wrong. So I can see it go both ways. Either the VfGH has enough of the incompetence and just calls a reelection to make it bulletproof. Or he'll say that there was horrible incompentence but no evidence the result was affected. You still need both - some kind of illegal activity *and* an impact on the result. Anyway, I'd be happy with both, I trust the constitutional court.

>And what are you even trying to say?
free elections means you follow election rules. If you do not follow the rules, the elections are invalid, even if there was no actual fraud.

awww yea

>It is also likely that the Austrian constitutional court will void the presidential elections within the next 14 days amid huge postal voting election fraud across the country. new presidential elections in October are likely.
This can't be true

them, france, poland, italy and czeh leave, germany would be surrounded.

:D

>That's basically just him day dreaming
Not sure, maybe he is allready implying a blue majority in 2018 or earlier.

I dont see Kern surviving the next flood, especially if sucking Merkels toes.

Your view has a certain charm, but it's unrealistic. If you do a perfect and supervised count, but you start 10 minutes eary - yeah, it's unlawful, but it shouldn't invalidate the election. Not saying what happened wasn't more serious (it definitely was in some cases), I'm just picking a clear example of what your position seems to be.

I still don't get the parallel with the Anschluss though. Since they were in power, they could create any rule and any law they wanted. So clearly just "following the rules" cannot possibly be the only standard. Since the Nazis were already in power, the Anschluss referendum probably was according to all their rules...

>This can't be true
focus.de/politik/ausland/unfassbare-schlamperei-bei-bundespraesidenten-wahl-gravierende-wahlfehler-in-oesterreich-waere-jetzt-neuwahl-wuerde-hofer-gewinnen_id_5663582.html

read then

i voted hofer but i am not going to vote for austria to exit eu.

im a student thats about to graduate and i will seriously fuck my chances up for myself if we exit this shit

im positive we wont exit anyway, hofer didnt even get to become president

Valid point, but the Blues didn't even get a majority in a vote amidst the hight of the refugee crisis where their only opposition was an arch-Green dodderer. I don't see them getting an absolute majority anytime soon. And if they're thinking about getting into government on a coalition ticket - none of the other parties are EU-sceptical. You think a new Black/Blue will kick us out of the EU? Fucking ÖVP voting *against* the EU? You've gotta be pretty deranged if you expect that to happen...

They'll do another EU Austritt Volksbegehren and like the previous ones, it'll go into a drawer and nobody will care. There will not be a referendum in Austria. Not in the next 10 years.

>, the Anschluss referendum probably was according to all their rules...

Historians say that there was no signs of actual fraud (in the sense that ballots were not counted or wrongly counted) back in 1938. But the reason they got to 99% for Anschluss was pretty much that the election was not secret. You could also call that a "minor detail" if you say that not following protocols which ensure the secrecy of the postal votes is just some small error that doesn't change anything.

Poland will never leave the EU until it comes crashing down.

>i voted hofer but i am not going to vote for austria to exit eu.
I am Austrian too and I would also not vote out... unless I get a German passport first.

>Majority Hofer
Can confirme.
Currently doing f2f datamining for the EU and of around 200 people I interviewed 56 will vote FPÖ, 90 ÖVP, where there are people who I see they like to say FPÖ but fear social repression; then 20 SPÖ and 15 Green, the rest refused to answer or some crazy stuff like a women who like to have a party consisting of every party.

>comparing counting the votes ten minutes early to making your cross under the eyes of Nazi officials who might deport you to a labor camp

How is this acceptable?
Why didn't heads roll yet? What the fuck Austria

Good goy

AustriTT now

>Good Goy
>Pecunia non olet
And they really pay good Shekel for a side job.
BTW, you cant imagine the red pilling potential and actually being able to fix polls from the bottom up ;^)

>Why didn't heads roll yet?
The attorney general's office is investigating and a few majors and officials are already being charged for election fraud.

diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/5034689/Strafverfahren-gegen-Villacher-Burgermeister

>void the presidential elections

What is the chance of this actually happening?

>>comparing counting the votes ten minutes early to making your cross under the eyes of Nazi officials who might deport you to a labor camp

It is not the early count which is worrying. it is the count by public servants in a room alone while the actual election officials were shut out, it is the exclusions of ballots without following protocols, it is the reviewing of signatures on ballots alongside the opening of ballots etc.

Not even the Nazis violated voting procedures as bad as this way.

>90/200 for ÖVP
>45% for ÖVP

You must be seriously doing something wrong. ÖVP is a dying party, barely clinging on to any relevance. Check your study design. You're not getting representative numbers.

Classic "educated" people. Putting their selfish needs and shekel grabbing over the cause of the Vaterland.

>What is the chance of this actually happening?
It is about 50-50 according to various experts, other experts say it is pretty much already certain that the constitutional courts will void the results.

Personally I say it is more likely than not that there will be a new election in October. The Austrian constitutional court has always been very cautious in decisions. They do not act politically, i.e. if there is a possibility under the law that this could have affected the results (just theoretically) they will void the results.

Only 14 people know the actual odds. The rest of us is just guessing. 50/50 from my perspective.

>Not even the Nazis violated voting procedures as bad as this way.

I always tell people I vote ÖVP, while I actually vote FPÖ.

People like Kurz for some reason.

>And if they're thinking about getting into government on a coalition ticket
Sure, there is currently no way getting a real single party majority. Iam thinking more about a dominant blue, instead of dominant blacks.
Lets hope 15% SPÖ wnat try to play sweden with greens and neos.

>Expecting *any* party to want to of the train
No, Iam with you that a Volksbegehren would be just some propaganda mobilising more people getting on the nationalist bandwaggon, but they need a to be in charge to get that rolling.

It'z why they need removing. Somehow with them going to a (((university))) elevates them above the common man.

Defending the Fatherland is an honour, fuck these faggots.

>Austria
>landlocked

Even easier to fuck them over than the UK. Of course, the mountain jews would have to experience the drawbacks of being landlocked too.

Sickeningly true.

>Not representing numbers
First Iam not the only one doing this and yes, I have a certain respondent cercle.
Second this And regarding especially this question, you see how people are really thinking. Nothing like, they have their party they vote everytime.

And yes the study designe is trade school tier, its from Brussel.

australia isn't even in europe why is it in the eu?

Not sure about Austria, but I hope they dont all pick names like brexit. Czechout is definitely what I want Czechoslovakia to have. I saw someone suggest Italeave, loved that too.

>PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Austria cannot leave the EU, since we dont have an exit-clause like UK, Poland and Denmark.

All this anti-EU talk is a waste of time, since it cannot happen.

>END OF PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Nederuit would be nice for the Netherlands.

Fuck yeah.

Du wirst dich noch wundern was alles gehen wird.

>since we dont have an exit-clause like UK,
What is Article 50 of the EU-Treaty?

Are you like stupid or something?

that`s better than Neverleave

Sei bitte nicht so naive.

Wir können nicht aus der EU raus.

this

>had 100% of media behind him

well, he did have that one

>Wir können nicht aus der EU raus.

Have you not heard what Angela said? "Wir schaffen das!"

That doesnt mean that they will allow anyone to leave. Triggering a mass EU-exit would collapse our continent into economic disaster.

Brussels will never allow it.

>dummer Bauer glaubt er hat Ahnung von irgendwas

That cunt is your problem, not ours. We have other fish to fry.

>All this anti-EU talk is a waste of time, since it cannot happen.

Don't be so negative, just imagine how damaging it would be for the EU to stop a member that wants to leave from leaving because a clause is missing that should be in the foundation of the union.

Proud graduate of Burger U

>dummer Bauer

Der dreckige Wiener offenbart sein Gesicht. Einpacken, Leute.

Austria, you better wreck the EU

Listen to yourself.

The best thing we can achieve is to THREATEN with EU-exit and force some change within the EU.

Leaving the EU is idiotic.

>ALOT OF IMMIGRANTS
>LETS GET RID OF OPEN BORDERS AND DESTROY OUR TOURISM AND FREE TRADE

Smart.

>That doesnt mean that they will allow anyone to leave.

haha, are you for real?

Just because your professor in womyn studies thaught you that the EU has always existed and your economy will collapse if you don't accept at least a million of third world people per years it doesn't have to be true.

Stop projecting.

>he doesnt know how Euro politics work

>One sentence
>One strawman
>One ad hominem
>One false dilemma

Wew lad.

You might wanna read the sticky. Your logical fallacy levels are off the charts.

speaking of your fradulent election, what is happening with that? What's the status?

sounds good. basedest of all the mememen.

>tourists will be deterred if somebody looks at their passport for 10 seconds when they come over the border
This is what Viennaese students unironically believe in.

I like to think communists and natsocs will get along in the future, if temporarily. We have bigger enemies who differ more ideologically,
Both hate sjw's, and both now have subhumans representing us.

>speaking of your fradulent election, what is happening with that? What's the status?
read above. Elections will be held invalid in the next 14 days and then have to be redone in October.

he even met the Hoff

>tourists will be deterred if somebody looks at their passport for 10 seconds when they come over the border
>hes so plebby hes never heard of the train
>hes so uncultured hes never had the privilege of doing the Eurorail
>hes so pathetic he doesnt understand what it means to rehire tens of thousands of border guards and the resulting traffic for trade

Bitte hör auf mein Kind.

There a high probability you're just trolling or shitposting (this is Sup Forums after all), but I think the point warrants debate, so here we go.

I have the following Austrian degrees: A master of law, a bachelor of Business and an unfished bachelor of Philosophy (more for personal growth than employment).
I don't think I'm above common people without university education and I'm certainly not providing anything more useful to society (the hardworking garbagemen who take my waste each week are probably more useful than what I'm doing). But having a university education and several degrees centered around language and arguments *did* make me way more sensible against bullshit and propaganda. You either need to be born with a brilliant talent of spotting liars or you need some sort of high-level education to see through bastards trying to manipulate you, be it media, politicians or just people you interact with daily. Language is a tool, ideas are just tools, all for manipulating people. A higher education gets you used to these tools. Take your post for example. Why are you pulling out Nationalism? And why should it get me to do anything when it's just a concept power-hungry people made up 150 years ago? And honour? Seriously? You're trying to emotionally manipulate me by pulling the honour card on me? Come on... And really, can you rationalise your standards? It's probably just something other influential people in your life have imbued in you, nothing you came up with yourself.

My fields of study are traditionally very conservative (especially law and business), but I'm more of a liberal, probably more left-leaning than right-leaning. But when it comes to propaganda, both are equally bad. Far-right *and* far-left fanatics and demagogues are really on the rise and it saddens me. Can't we have a rational debare about issues without any propaganda and manipulation? :-/

We were fucked anyway thanks to Merkel, unless you want more "Syrians", vote leave.
You know you're getting even more now the UK is leaving, a higher quota. You better hope Canada is cucked enough to take more away from Europe.

Kek has given us another chance to save Austria.

>Bitte hör auf mein Kind.
>implying a beta numale student faggot could have children

Needs the furfag nazis, and facial tattoos.

Are they really finding fraud?
If they are that's bigger than Brexit for smashing the EU, documentary evidence of the Eurocucks killing national elections will crash the plane with no survivors guaranteed.

my favourite has been slovakuate

>Impliziert dass Graz, Klagenfurt, Salzburg, Insbruck und Bregenz nicht auch versiffte grüne pseudo intellektuelle Hochburgen sind.
Top Keks