At pub

>at pub
>immigration comes up
>speaking to a friend of a friend
>this guy LITERALLY has a phd in fucking maths from one of the best unis in the world and works for one of the biggest consultancy firms so you'd think hes not an idiot
>he says he welcomes more muslims in europe and the UK
>his reasoning is that the more muslims get exposed to european culture, the more their communitites will improve
>when faced with the fact that muslims dont integrate, he said that even if it takes 500 years it's still worth it
>he claimed that the safety of european countries comes second to the world being better as a whole, and that if the price to pay to eventually improve muslim countries and their culture is the destruction of europe it's still worth it

i honestly felt like puking. what in the fuck. i was about to get a brain aneurysm. thought that this was just a meme, but these people actually exist.

i am actually GLAD that farmers sway the vote. the argument against brexit was "hurrrr educated people all voted in!"

well, educated people can go fuck themselves.

>this guy LITERALLY has a phd in fucking maths from one of the best unis

there is your answer - he spent too much time at the uni, no matter weather its MUH STEM or theology youll end up like an absolute useful idiot if you spent too much time in that toxic envirnoment that is aboslutly isolated from real wordl (Ivory towers mentaltiy)

and if its cambridge or oxford it would ahve been even worse

t. major of smth

your colleague is obviously more fucking intelligent than you are and its no wonder he is raking huge fucking bags of dosh and you're just a loser on Sup Forums

he has a fucking math PhD and you're listening to political advice provided by literal 16 year olds whom you let shape your political views on an anonymois imageboard

if anyone is a humongous weakminded cuck here - it is you

the "university is overrun by leftists" meme is LITERALLY true.

t. too long in the university climate, I came out brain damaged but redpilled

Just be ready to laugh at him when he is enriched or someone he loves is.

>here come that goy
>oy vey waddup

>tfw maths student, the political chameleons of the world
>tfw your colleague is probably memeing on you for shits and giggles

Just another day in the life of an intellectual.

This. Every twat who has spent too much time in college or uni thinks they know how the world works but what they really know is horseshit.

Don't give up on him!

STEM people are usually not that brainwashed. It's just that the social sciences are leaking like crazy and they bully other students into submission.

Redpill him on racial differences. The data is overwhelming and he wont be able to find any that contradicts it.

>he said that even if it takes 500 years it's still worth it
If he aware that human beings generally don't live much longer than 80 years?

most people are so heavily brainwashed by the media and the education system that they no longer think logically on political issues

most of these people need to have their minds scrubbed of bullshit

>this guy LITERALLY has a phd in fucking maths from one of the best unis in the world and works for one of the biggest consultancy firms
Right, which means he has never, ever had to spend any time whatsoever near Muslims and blacks. He just has this image in his head of what he was taught by his professors - that they are these poor, oppressed people who look different but are otherwise exactly the same, who would instantly integrate into Europe if they were only given the chance by racist bigots. Oh, and don't forget, they're actually essential to the economy because if we don't import them by the million, the economy will collapse if the population declines.

why have polish posters been such massive faggots the past few days?

That is not how you get a brain aneurysm.

why are poles such notorius homosexuals?

YES! It's finally time for the anti-intellectuals to shine!

We'll see how happy you are when some uneducated quack engineers your aircrafts, buildings, bridges and so on. Every single job position that is important to someone's safety requires thorough education, certification, determination and hard work.

Sup Forums is literally becoming the equivalent of tumblr who think they should be running the world without having anything whatsoever to back it up except their feelings.

>Being a engineer makes you an expert on political affairs

>YES! It's finally time for the anti-intellectuals to shine!

you moron, I majored in nonSTEM.

the fact that you dissagree with this proves to me that you either havent been to college or stuck to some ultra autistic STEM degree that removed you from engaging with ultra leftist ivory tower imbeciles.

Its like saying that someone doesnt like going to the mountains beause he points at the dangers out there.

People with math degrees have never been able to explain to me why, bringing more and more people in to create more debt out of imaginary money is a good thing.

Why don't we just give everyone a million quid of printed thin air money if you want more debt instead of bringing millions of people in?

>that if the price to pay to eventually improve muslim countries and their culture is the destruction of europe it's still worth it
Yeah... Except for the simple matter that most people don't even think about returning to their countries to spread the message or the culture, so I don't see how that point has any validity at all.

DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THIS FUCKTARD! HE THINKS THAT A HIGH EDUCATION OR PHD IN ASTRO PHYSICS MAKES YOU A EXPERT IN POLITICS! HES LITERALLY A RETARD.

My brother is just finishing his phd in physics and he thinks we should just glass the whole desert. What do?

Their*

"educated" people can still be entirely fuckign stupid outside of their area of expertise

Because "pole" is an abbreviated form of "pole suckers". Who enjoy "polishing the knob".

>Strawmanning
>user 1 talks about how said environment makes you a delusional cuck who knows how the world works, (((you))) make it so that it seems that he attacked education in general
Fuck off you pissbaby.
>Using logical fallacies.

We were doing quite well designing our aircrafts, and bridges buildings and so on without them. They, however, have a noticeable deficiency in engineering aircrafts, bridges, and buildings in their own country. These educated shitskins need to get the fuck out of here, and try to build their own countries.

Polish used to be helpful and nice. Maybe this one got his ass beat the night before for being a cunt.