Why are mass shooting rates increasing drammatically?

So here's my theory on why mass shootings have been increasing so rapidly:

Mass shooters are a product of low emotional intelligence. Low emotional intelligence is caused by a lack of social interactions and social isolation. Since we interact with people a lot less due to modern technology, we lose the ability to feel compasion.

Coud my link between modern technology and mass shootings be correct?

Muilticulti-ism

PERIOD

What has actually happened is the columbine shooters got away and the CIA keeps claiming school shootings on copycat killers but in reality it's still the original columbine shooters that keep doing this.

It's a literal meme.
Every shooter gets 15 minutes of fame, the whole western world freaks out every time a reasonably successful shooting takes place.
The media broadcasts it at max volume, and there's barely a soul that doesn't know what happened.

As a result, the meme gains power. The next time a maladjusted person decides it's time to go out with a bang, their mind goes straight to mass shooting because it's a concept that has such power over the western world.

doubt it, I would say lack of purpose and abandonment of society in favor of open borders and immigrants (whose purpose is to lower wages and isolate the local population even further)

is probably more right than you.

Obama changed the number of people needed to make it a mass shooting. Blacks kill each whole sale already.

On a further note, does anyone else think it's odd that all of these "mass shootings and don't actually occur during mass? I think it's just another attack on Christianity.

but you would only do it this way if you felt society has betrayted you and needs to get punished for your failure in life.

Its because they are not getting laid, pussy is the great pacifier

You would be amazed how quickly 80% of you would become bluepilled if only you were getting laid

Its how the world works

Because obongo is on he's last months and there's a slim change trump might win

What an amazing coincidence

yeah, also it is scientifically proven that testosterone gets lowered in males once they become fathers.

but on the other hand, most males seem low testosteone anyways for who knows what reasons (I suspect drinking water or being overweight)

These mass shootings have (mostly) been false flag attacks.
They're increasing to stir up panic.
....they're trying come up with excuses to take away our guns.
And if that happens, we are so fucked.
The second amendment is there to protect citizens from their government...that's the MAIN reason it exists.
We are allowed guns so if the government gets corrupt (it has) we can actually survive.

Read. Be aware.

> pic unrelated...but the blonde is the gf.
> I talk to her all about this stuff.
> she listens

Yes. Don't drink the water.
Your water should only come from food such as the water in fruit, the blood of meat, or the squirt of women.

>squirt
you mean piss??

because whites are sick and tired of funding and feeding 6 billion+ people who want them dead.

(maybe only 4.5 billion+ if Asians know whats up)

Uncontrollable piss

>reverse image search
>find her Facebook
>screenshot her this post

I drank squirt once before I realized it was piss.
....no wonder it tasted like piss lolololol

Strange that mass shootings are going up while overall firearm murder rates are going down. It's almost like a certain hand-rubbing collective of profiteers is manufacturing these incidents for personal gain...

Ask your fantasy gf's friend what the fuck is wrong with her face

The Iraq War caused it.

yes, and thats why us burgers have always had to deal with a higher crime rate. we have always had niggers, spics and savages piled on top of descent whites.

K?

Guns

Asians are having to prop them the fuck up too, and are sick as fuck of multiculturism. Why do you think most Asian countries refuse to allow them to move in? They know better than that shit.

Asians in the U.S. fucking hate Blacks and Hispanics and despise Arabs.

redefining of mass shootings to fit an agenda that makes for scary looking graphs

this is the result i got...

feminism caused it by making society a heartless grab-all. men with a wife and kids don't go out and ice a bunch of random people at the mall (unless muslim).

While this is correct the whole "pic related" nonsense derailed the entire message. Way to go.

the redefining of mass shooting to be 4 or more people killed in a single shooting (a nigger doming himself and 3 other people running into the path of a car in panic counts for this btw) and the ostracization of young white males from society.

Well yeah, but everyone is getting told that's how it is nowadays because it's an easy sell.

Notice how high it is during Obama's presidency? The complete hamstringing of law enforcement and subsequent inability of them to deal with nog gangs. Likewise importing lots of Mexicans who bring their crime and cartela with them.

Increase in mood altering drugs (anti depressants)

It's good for women because women are idiots but terrible for men and causes them to shoot up everyone

>Mother Jones

These people use a definition of "mass shooting" as two or more people. Their numbers hardly reflect a preponderance of mass casualty events

>mass shooting
this term means nothing any more, now that they include all shootings of like 3 or more people as mass shootings.

The vast majority of these "mass shootings" are not in public and killing random people, it's family killings the vast majority of the time. The 2 most recent shootings of 10 or more people are San Bernadino and Orlando.

I'm sorry to bother you, but I've noticed your post doesn't have any proof in it. Would you be willing to include some? If not, go fuck yourself, kike. It's a laughable assertion that all or even most mass shooters decide to shoot people because of their inability to feel compassion for others. This is a much more complex issue than you are implying. Kill yourself, faggot.

An increase from 1 to 4 looks like a large increase, sure, but in practice it's nothing at all relative to an increase from 1000 to 4000, even though, on paper, the two have the same percent increase. Consider that a growth from 0 incidents to 1 incident is a percent increase of infinity% and you might understand.