So.. did Leon and Mathilda actually fugg?

So.. did Leon and Mathilda actually fugg?
I think she was wearing his underwear the morning after they slept in the same bed. Was that the implication that they did?

fuck off pedo

I saw on cracked they actually did in the original script, and Leon cries during it.

I'm not lying.

They probably did in the script. Natalie looked too young though, and they decided go the innocent little girl route.

Also, fuck off pedo.

pls no lewd

In the script yes, where the character is supposed to be 13 or so

>fuck off pedo
kek just wanted to know. I mean the movie is rated very good for having such perverted theme in it. I can imagine it would pass for americans if she was at least 15 but 12 is too young even in Europe and most of the world

No.

Though in the original script were she was 15 they did it there.

>midrift clothing and collar
>innocent little girl

They tried, I guess.

Potted Plant General

She was wearing the same shorts throughout a significant portion of the movie. She's also wearing them before this scene (which, of course, was cut from the US version).

You weren't alive during the nineties, were you?

Potted plant was best character
>tfw no potted plant bro

fuck off pedo

Potted Plant Funko Pop when?

yes

>her lewd white tank top

so did the scriptwriter glt arrested?

This needs a "reply to this post or your mother dies" edit after she leans in

gb2r

so pure

I think they planned an scene where she was topless in front of him or something like that but her parents were obviously against that so it never happened

Oh boy, did the screenwriter literally project his own twisted sexual fantasies into his work? This sounds way thought out to be just fiction

it was based off the directors own relationship with a much younger girl (the blonde in the beginning with the fat guy).

I live in the upper midwest, what can I get that will survive year round?

hardmode: no cactus

SHES TWELVE I WILL KILL YOU
Did you even see the movie? Leon could never
Like if all you think about is 12 year old pussy so much that you can't connect to the actual characters, ur screwed.

>did the screenwriter literally project his own twisted sexual fantasies into his work?
No, of course not.

Is that the sniper chick from Full Metal Jacket?

There was actually a moment like that in the original script.

wtf? why is he crying? just push her off ya dingus

just hack writing, movie clearly wanting to imitate the masterpiece that is Nabokov's Lolita. That dialogue is really poorly written, glad it was dropped.

>because you deserve it, user
;_;

JAJAJA EL PEDO CUNNYO MEME JAJAJA

She would have been perfect if it weren't for that choker and haircut.

I'm serious breh. Her face is super qt but chokers don't do it for me. Then again, I haven't seen Leon yet.

>all these redditors will never understand the true meaning of /cunny/

leon was a cunnybro, he loved mathilda deeply, but in a non-sexual way

of course they didn't "bang", you fucking sickos

what that last bump at the end mean, did she touched something?

moar

Watch it

Holy shit I would be so uncomfortable in that situation. Like holy shit how do you deal with a 14 year old coming on to you? I'm not a pedo so I dont know that feel bro

the only thing he touched is her heart :3

more what?

>Sup Forums
>"fuck off pedo"

Do you also tell homos to fuck off at a gay bar?

This. Reddit and Sup Forums don't belong in Sup Forums

fugg

replying jic

did they have sex after?

the utter madman

that's her dad, you sicko

KEK
you win,

i wish Sup Forums trash subhumans like you would be genocided.

>come to Sup Forums
>haven't seen a movie as mainstream as leon

kys

go away

I'd kiss her tummy desu, no pedo.

>This sounds way thought out to be just fiction
I think good fiction is supposed to be well thought out.

I'm not from Sup Forums, I don't even play vidya.

The whole point is that she was trying to act more mature than she actually was.

Nope. Leon is probably a virgin because he's completely socially inept and immature.

Then all Sup Forums is a virgin

I'm tired of these new babies not knowing their shit. Luc Besson who wrote and directed the movie had a real life relationship with an underage girl when he was in his early-mid twenties and married her.

fuck

a lot of them are

No dude. No.
It's such a good movie but still you just look at it for shit like that. Fuckin embarrassing.

>cracked
>no source
>being a pathetic lying pedo

It's a shitty overrated movie that is only popular because it is the most mainstream pedo movie.
Don't lie to me, user. It was shit.

What's wrong with that?

The relation between them both and how unnapropiate it is is the whole movie.

are implying youre not one of them?

How new are you? It's known that in the script they have sex.

A bowstring hemp or a jade plant.

It's a good movie dude. It's good because their can be that weird tension in normal perceptions but Leon is a good guy. It's not a pedo movie.
Part of my point was made above, but what's wrong with that is you wishing he fucked her.

How big of a plant do you want?

I've been here for ages my black faggot.

>underage girl
By murrican standarts 17 yo are little kids, how would was she?

>my black faggot
huh?

Get a jade plant. They are resilient and good intro plants. They can easily survive a week+ of neglect, and don't need a lot of light.

why me, user, why me?

she was too young to take leon's big dick. they might've given each other oral though.

In the movie she just wanted someone to protect her, keep her safe. That's really no sexual intent on her part, and he is not accustomed to any attention.

And?

I kissed and made out with a 13 year old girl once while I was in my early 20's, its no big deal really, not american btw.

They ellude to the fact but make it extremely subtle to not freak out the censors

Virgins often don't have the experience to know the difference of when something is of sexual intent or not.

I find it funny that all of you virgins see this girl and think it is sexual. True autism.

He was her first love/slash/lover

>lover
>projecting
>you're an autistic fuck

You think she actually fell in love with him?? Natalie and the actor i mean? I mean a girl that young having to pretend to be in love with this man for a movie... it's hard to imagine her not developing at least some feelings for him while filming this movie. She couldn't of been mature enough to separate those emotions from real life.

Yeah because girls don't feel or know anything about sex at all until they reach the magical AoC age.

I suspect they were originally supposed to fuck, Besson is french after all, but Portman had her batshit jewish fundie parents looking over her shoulder the whole movie. I know the script called for them to kiss and her parents had that cut.

If you don't have pets, peace lilys are legit.

Normally a young girl having just witnessed her family murdered would most likely not be thinking about sex as it relates to the story, and in the film itself.
Not discussing all girls, but that girl in that movie, you autistic little shit.

you must be a spaniard
or some other mudskin

Projecting? Did you watch a re-edited G rated version of this movie?

If anyone is stretching and bending the fuck out of this it's you. The rest of us are aren't saying anything other than what is expected given the circumstance of the story

who this

How the hell would you know?
you missed the cunny poster that linked proof that what you just said is complete b.s.

You're contorting reality into pretzel shapes to fit your ideals my dude

>If anyone is stretching and bending the fuck out of this it's you.

Really?

>linked proof that what you just said is complete b.s.

Provides no link, but an image of text that was altered. That is proof of nothing, dumbass.

She wasn't that close to her family and being sad doesn't stop her hormones from functioning, remember she's a teenager during the onset of puberty, not a little kid, it's really the point of the movie to show how confused she is with these feelings.

Yes confused means having many thoughts at once, but here in the pedo sewer that is Sup Forums, where there is only black or white, she wanted sex which is the mindset of autism for pedos.

If I'd have to guess she was just being nice mostly after feeling lost no safe place, but for horny virgins it means she wanted sex.