What do?

Go back to romania

Give them the gabagool

Transylvania.

Run away

They will think you are exotic and suck your little dick

Tell them you're from France

Rape em.

If you're Brown enough you'll get away with.

>be Romanian abroad
>go out with friends
>not stealing from groups of attractive girls

man , you are a dissapointment.

Just say: "Romania" you cuckold...

I am greek.

Just tell them you're Italian, French or Spanish.

What if they'll want to speak French?

Best solution I came up with so far is to tell them I'm from Bucharest, which bypasses their anti-Romanian triggers.

Sometimes I do this and I notice it really doesn't matter. It doesn't matter where you're from when you have an autistic personality that reeks low confidence.

Say you are a muslim and shout "Alhabru aghar"

>"United Kingdom"

Tell them you are Nigerian.

kek.

never change you backwards shithole people.

Latin America
Hopefully they'll think you're some rich student

>exchanging one looked down upon nationality with another

Thanks, you fat mexican piece of shit.

Hahahahahaha

"syria"

Stop it! You're killing my sides!

just tell the truth. what is the problem?

This could actually work. Like Brazil or Argentina or something.

The problem is they look at you like this and you can feel them scratching you off their "might fuck" list.

fucking hell Romania. I can't take this so early in the morning.

say you are from hungary

What if they ask you to speak Spanish?

tell them you are roman and hope they think you are from somewhere else

tell them: "It doesn't matter i have a big dick"

unless....

Relax, you'll be fine. If you're white, at least.

Italian girls aren't that racist unless you're from Africa or Albania. Source: Lived in Sicily for 1 year, Albanian national.

Bitches dont care , they probly dont know where romania is.as long you look forgien they will want the D.

>women talking to you

What does that feel like? 28 year old KHV here

Tell them that you're from Chad.

Dude if you're ashamed of were you come from you're a fucking cuck.

>Italian girls aren't that racist unless you're from Africa or Albania. Source: Lived in Sicily for 1 year, Albanian national.

Tell me about your experience as an Albanian with people racist against Albanians.

Also Sicilians seem to me d

kek, this is good but a bit too cocky around people you just met.

Just tell them you're Hungarian.
They will see you're a pureblood gypsy, so they'll know you're Romanian. But it's for your own mental health. Your own self confidence. Go ahead. Tell them you're Hungarian.

imageboards made me this way

*different from Italian girls in the north. Italian girls are difficult in general anyway.

Say Romania, retard. You will just enforce the stereotype if all they see are the scum.

fpbp

Ok thanks my Mongol friend. I will say a prayer to Tengri and steal some Olah clay in your honor.

God has granted me the gift of being half-Hungarian,I rarely said that I'm rromanian

It's ok, it's more fun to talk with your bros but less chance for sex

So who is the cuck in your family?

Tell'em you're a Dacian warrior. We wuz da real Romans n shit u Arab rape babies! Now gib pussy as tribute.

it's not cuckoldry it's for the sake of better genes amice :^)

this never happens to me, mostly because i'v never been anywhere and second because i'm dog shit ugly.

romania

the country is shit, but i wouldnt be embarrassed to say im from there. most people dont know romania is shit

actually, can anyone give me an in-depth as to what romania is like?
i know the bike lanes in bukarest are shit. thats it

Except for the unwarranted discrimination against us, being Romanian is pretty based though. Great language, great passport rights, sick food, nice nature, nice culture and predisposition towards IT and other stuff, and not being cucked like complacent westerners.

Denmark, Greenland

Pasarica ungureasca e super buna :^)

say you're from Erdély and ethnically a Hung Aryan

they'll now think you're an alpha with a 20 cm cock

thank me later gypsy

I'm not embarassed to say I'm from Romania because of how the country is, I'm all for embracing the truth and it's not bad enough to be embarrassed about anyway. You wouldn't be embarrassed to say you're from Alabama, would you? I'm embarrassed because of the negative perception people have of it thanks of George Soros's machinations, and peoples' reactions. I'm reacting to some successfully forced meme rather than to how things really are.

kek

Meh, rich cities and poor countryside. Hot chicks. Corruption.

> better genes
>gyppo + hungarian blood.

So you steal something and you are butthurt when the owner takes it back?

say russia! thats what my uk friends always say

Give them the kiss of death,and,then make spaghetti.Everyone loves spaghetti.

if you're not an actual gypsy, show a sense of humour by preempting it via reductio ad absurdum e.g. Me? I'm from the gypsyland.

"Oh really? Speak Russian for us!"

That could go many ways actually... Russians are probably negatively perceived too, and I also hate Russians. I look down on all slavs anyway so I wouldn't want to pretend I'm one of them.

nah, all they know of is vodka .. you can fake some russian anytime...nobody knows shit

Also Romanian diaspora. Think, what would Zelea Codreanu do you stupid cuck. Be proud, unless you are actually a gypsy, then kys.

Cool. Btw how's strawberry season in Italy? I'm suprised they let you out of the field so frequently that you can even think about picking up girls. Or are you talking about your collegues? They're not Italians, they're Romanians too, everyone is just ashamed so they pretend to be locals.

Real talk though, Traian. Just tell them the truth, be unapologetic. So what if you're from Romania? They see and meet hundreds of people from every nigger and dunenigger country every day.
If they had an "eeewwww" look on their face, it was probably because they could see you sperged out and became self-conscious about it. Think about how they have a cucked country and nation, while you guys are redpilled and killed commies. I'd rather be poor and proud than be a rich apologetic betacuck.

Desteapte-te, Corneliu.

im actually super happy about the fact that i was born in mississippi and raised in alabama and florida

people have one idea a out me, then realize that im from the super racist area, and their world ciew gets respilled just a little more

Is the girl not respecting the country you're from worth your attention? Don't think so.

>most people dont know romania is shit

Literally everyone knows Romania is shit m8

If it weren't Romanians wouldn't be fleeing to Italy by the millions

I guess you're right. I am a complete cuck for letting what I think peoples' perceptions of me are get in the way of my own self-image. Dunno how you guys have so much confidence but it might have to do with people not responding "gypsy" to every one of your posts.

A wise point.

Lie. You lie through your damn teeth. Most immigrants from Romania are gypsies, and they just call themselves Romanian, so that's who people will associate you with.

truth

>taking memes and bantz on Sup Forums seriously
Sperg

Kek

the problem of romania is that it means 'gypsy' for most europeans, since most gypsy immigrants come from there

Why not say Romania and change their perception of it?

>Most immigrants from Romania are gypsies

That's bullshit bro. Most immigrants from Romania you wouldn't even be able to differentiate on the street. Gypsies are extremely visible but they're not the majority of immigrants.

I don't want to fight an uphill battle, I just want to get my dick wet for a night

If you're a non-gypsy Romanian, you look white, so no one has ever assumed I was a gypsy when I tell them I am Romanian.

It isn't shit, bro. Great independent country with interesting history. Nice cities with brilliant architecture. Good science school with many world-class scientists. Good IT. Many world-known artists and intellectuals like Mirche Eliade, Ionescu, etc.

Self-hate is a bad thing.

Kek. And we also associate the brits with the loud tourists that get drunk the second they arrive in the pub, they behave worse than niggers, never pay their tabs , and usually get their heads kicked in the second they come out of the pub and the security isn't there to protect them.

I meet girls through friends of the family I was staying at, some are really cute and come over for coffee and they see me there.

Knowing very little Italian, but raised in America, I spoke English with that 'murican accent and they would be surprised, they would ask me "Are you from New York user?" Then my nationalism comes into play and say, nah I'm from Albania.

The look of disgust on their face is pretty recognizeable, their facial expressions are like pic-related. It's not one or two girls but like 10 or 11 of them at a table, one of them was a milf and went "Albaniaaaaaaaaaa? Wow, what are you doing here? Are you an economic migrant?"

I don't know, it was weird. None of them found it particularly interesting or cool when I told them I'm from Albania, they just asked, went "huh." and resumed talking about their day. My very limited Italian skills helped me realize they were talking shit about me whenever I would leave the room, like "eww he must have an STD"

I don't really care. I faced the same discrimination in Bulgaria and Greece. I hate Muslims, but everybody thinks I am one. Whatever.

say no more, easy-peasy

Tell them you are a canadian you reet
Your average Europeans know fuck all about canada, and usually have no opinions about it

This is Sup Forums, you faggot. Stop caring what we do and say here.

The secret is not caring what they say.
Don't take women seriously because they are unable to be serious. If they say something bad about Romania, just say something like "Yeah and you're a country of pasta-niggers" with a smug smile in a bit of a cheeky tone. (Well the nigger part might not actually fly, but you get my thought).

If they're not completely smug bitches (in that case, just leave them), treat them like you would treat a little sister. You play with her and joke with her, and never take her seriously, because she's less than you - you're a grown man with thousands of ideas and an actual self, while she only thinks about Youtube and Instagram and other than that her head is empty.

Most romanians are not gypsy but most romanian immigrants are. They set up criminal gangs, beat up local homeless to take their street corners and usually dedicate themselves to criminal activities and pestering local populations.

You are not gypsy but saying you are romanian carries a negative stigma, always will, thanks to the hordes of gypsies coming from your country.

Just say your from America

Surely they already know you are Romanian since you have all their mobile phones in your pocket?

Or just reply "Whatever, Luigi".
Bantz them like a Straya cunt would, they love it.

Romanians really need to stop being ashamed of Romania. It could be worse. You could be Irish. I'm a blond haired and blue eyed Anglo and I've been to Romania. It's really nice there especially when you reach Translyvania. I wouldn't mind living there to be honest. I don't really care about money the quality of life matters more to me. Everybody south of Calais is swarthy anyway.

Steal their wallet?

Looks, money, and status transcend nationality, OP.

I will from now on whenever I'm abroad.

Will you lie about your name as well?

Maybe also because you live in a muslim country with very high expectations that girls wont whore around on with men

I actually am Canadian too. Dual national.

That's sad man. If it helps, I feel your pain and am in the same situation as you. Raised in Canada, have that American accent. If I tell people I'm from Canada or America they would tell me "Really? You don't look like you're American", I guess Italians have some image of blonde, blue-eyed American football players drilled into their heads? Wonder what the think about Asian-Americans or other races. Same nationalism as you, I say I'm from Romania. People here don't seem to give a fuck regardless of where I tell them I'm from though. They just go "huh". I speak Italian pretty well now but I haven't had any experiences as bad as what you described, which I think you might be exaggerating.

Once when I was in Puglia I saw this really cute girl working at a bar. I had to ask her where she was from and she said "it's a long story..." and after pressing her she told me she was from Albania. She was one of the most good-looking girls I've seen here. Don't understand this bullshit stigma desu. Maybe Italians are just xenophobes.

>It could be worse. You could be Irish.

How is being Irish bad?

Agreed. Most people, if you have what they want, don't give a fuck where you are from.

I told a woman I was American from NY (never spent more than a few days there) and ended up fucking her. top kek

But some girls were stupid enough to tell me "you don't look like you're from there". When I told another retarded girl I'm from Canada she kept shouting "Canada! Canada!" in my face in a mocking angry tone. Seems like the nightlife here is getting better with the summer but god damn have I seen some shit compared to other places I've lived.

You care way too much about what other people think of you.

>lie
I spent 15 years in America, I'm an American citizen. Don't see how that qualifies as a lie.

I also have a really American-sounding name so I'm set. :^)

>How is being Irish bad?
Because Irish have done nothing in their entire history except fight with Britons and lose every time.