Yes, that's right. I browse Sup Forums. It's a "Sup Forums" board

>Yes, that's right. I browse Sup Forums. It's a "Sup Forums" board.

Attached: millennials.jpg (994x745, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78v1Cizdzmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

none of these are slack-jawed, round-faced, or fat-lipped enough to remotely resemble my grotesque mockery of flesh.

So, doesn't that make you a soyboy, OP?

We are all a little soy

OP how do you get your mouth open so wide? Must have taken a lot of practice!

>bald/thinning
>beard
>glasses
>skinnyfat
>gamer

Why is this so fucking common

I don't get it... what's wrong with all these guys?

Their soy levels

Because you're describing the average guy past 20/25.

im asian

>skinnyfat
What does this mean?

They're all redditors and all look like the nu male stereotype meme.

I just noticed they've all the same soulless fucking beady brown eyes as well. Are they really even human? They look like some sort of surreal parody of humans.

I'm asian

Not me, thank fucking god. If I looked like these manchildren I'd shoot myself.
Yeah I noticed their expression their eyes don't match a lot of the time, especially that guy next to fantano lol, some of them look like they're faking this over the top expression for the photo to force looking happy

Lmao imagine this but with Sup Forums
Lmaoooooo

Yeah, sure man. Keep telling urself that.

Hey hey, don't ask me how. We've changed. We're all soyboys now.

im asian

Haha ur a soyboy
Haha ur a cuck
Haha ur a numale
Got em

Means you're not big enough to be fat, but you're certainly not skinny.

Sup Forums honestly look just as bad as these faggy reddit gamer craft beer drinkers they make fun of

Attached: 1494716707507.jpg (1026x749, 146K)

Reminder that this is what Sup Forums used to look like.

Attached: 1369600912803.jpg (2048x1366, 347K)

I have a full head of hair, I go to the gym 3 times a week, I don't own a gaming console, and I don't have a beard, so yeah.

fat stomach skinny arms and legs

The two guys flanking Will Wheaton and the guy in the middle in the top left, are all the same person, right?

Attached: big soy.jpg (201x250, 10K)

>some of them look like they're faking this over the top expression for the photo to force looking happy
That's literally it. No one makes this face out of actual happiness. It's just a (weak) mask to try and make themselves look more interesting than they actually are.

Looks chill, today I imagine a bunch of fat neckbeards in maga hats or waifu autists like brandon

>Having to convince strangers on Sup Forums, and Sup Forums for that matter that you're not a loser
That automatically makes you a loser, user.

Attached: 1518923232636.jpg (468x349, 22K)

I mean, yeah pretty spot on
Lol this

Attached: me 2008.jpg (113x224, 13K)

What's wrong with looking this way though? I don't understand this whole anti-soyboy thing (prolly coz I'm soy af, but w/e). What's the turnoff necessarily? Just the lack of masculinity, or s/t more?

I never said I wasn't a loser, I just don't look like one. I could probably get laid and be normal but I'm an autistic retard and I will admit that.

im asian

>full head of hair
Ur probably in your teens, but it'll change once you get older.
>gym 3 times a week
Ok? So you're an average gym goer? Fat people can go to the gym.
>Don't own a gaming console
Idk what that has to with anything, but okay.
>I don't have a beard
Usually, having a beard is a positive thing, so you're just obsessed.

idk they're just unattractive (im gay, i can say this) and i guess them doing those faces over stupid shit like nintendo games or craft beer or capeshit movies is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=78v1Cizdzmw

Quick FreeStyle Rap

i have nice short philtrum length, a close to 90 degree gonial angle, a 93rd percentile zygo length, a 1.02 fWHR, a 68 mm IPD, a positive canthal tilt, i'm 6'2", green eyes, low set eyebrows, small nostrils, high nose bridge, deep set eyes, large frame, Etc.

i don't think you can compete. listen I get it. you're not up to par so you cope by telling yourself that everyone on here is ugly, but some of us aren't, okay? would you lose your shit if I also told you that I come from a wealthy household and attended boarding schools instead of shit k-12 public and "private" schools?
you can still make a man out of yourself and ascend. there's no need to be so angry

Are you in the picture bro?

Wow. Someone put time and effort into making this picture. Jesus Christ how pathetic.

inb4 "t. soyboy"
go outside.

i miss house parties

literally nothing
just bitter Sup Forumslacks trying to find a new "cuck", "numale" etc

They look like living memes.

I'm asian

The only similarity between their appearances is beard, glasses, and the smile though

this is basically just jocks bullying nerds
these guys just look like nerds. do they look like dweebs? yes. is there anything like deformed or hilariously wrong with them? not really. they just look like pasty geeks. you guys are like some 80s revenge of the nerds movie "LOL LOOK AT THE NERDS", get better memes.

Reminder that all the guys in that picture are living happier, more fulfilling lives than the average Sup Forumstant.

I'm asian

*Sup Forumstant

These. This is a sad all-time low, Sup Forums.

I am a Volga German

We're alpha chads tho and they're soyboy nerds

the facial expression of the guy second from the right in the top row doesn't even look like the others though

>mfw the wifey has a girls night out with her professional colleague mandingo

They look completely unoriginal, vapid, fake, boring. They look like the most non-people I've ever seen. It upsets me to see my fellow humans fall to such a disgraceful level. Their blind selection of hairstyles, clothing, glasses, facial hair, and especially expression reflect upon their inability to think for themselves in any meaningful capacity. They're fake, phony, copycat "individuals," and represent the absolute lowest state of human existence.

this

lol, sure man

I mean true they're all following this stupid urban fashion trend that makes them look similar, but they are far from the only kind of people that do this. There are many groups of people right now that act like this, men and women. I saw a picture of some Trump rally and all the guys there where bald/baseball cap wearing hicks with goatees and sunglasses and driving the same Ford F150 pickup truck. Go on Instagram and all you'll see are whores with the same Kylie Jenner makeup taking the same angle pics. Conformity, consumerism, trends, etc it's just part and parcel of advanced capitalist society where everything is commodified.

out of curiosity, is that purely to do with facial hair/glasses/beard? Or are these dudes in particular just unattractive?

*equips trilby*
No retort here, fine sir!

many are just pudgy or painfully average and not good looking regardless

a few look normal just dorky, maybe some of them could look better with a different style choice or working out more or something.

based quads my fellow tankie, capitalism is a cancer

m8 who hurt you?

this
the commie is right

Oh I'm well aware that they're not the only group that does this - it's equally pathetic elsewhere, but Sup Forums picks mostly on soyboys because they're the ones we most frequently have the displeasure of interacting with.
I'm curious as to why you think capitalism is the cause of it, since I'm dubious of that myself, but haven't got any alternative explanation to argue.

jocks

fucking neets ruin everything

Please stop making me see these gaping reprobates every fucking day.

fuck, how does one rebel then

His step-dad is a soyboy and gets into fights about it with his mom. His step-dad wants to play mario with him, but all he wants to do is shut himself in his room and listen to the new xxxten album.

>Capitalism
It's complicated to explain and I don't want to go into too much detail because I got shit to do soon. Mass culture industry, marketing trends, pop culture promoting certain social roles/behaviors, stuff like that.

its the new age of early 20 year olds and late teens, where technology and consumerism has blossomed the most probably since the 80s at least, and only glimpses of counter-culture exist to keep people away from it

t. a guy from the picture

elliott smith

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 17.43.16.png (78x78, 19K)

>thread discussing the intricacies of the soyboy meme gets more posts than any music thread

just name this place to meme discussion

Wouldn't the same thing happen but worse in a centrally controlled economy where the government is pushing just one single style instead of numerous firms pushing their own styles though? I don't really see the argument.
Me personally, I think western culture has come to a really stagnant state as a result of shit like memes, social media, and the near perfection of formulaic media/entertainment. People are scared to death of acting out of line, being individuals, thinking for themselves, because they weren't raised in a world where that was expected of them. You can even see it in the redefinition of individualism itself - people can hardly even express their individual selves without the help of groupthink meme shit.

My back hurts bros

He's right

Attached: 1520789006749.png (1040x1080, 1.86M)

bayar is that you?