Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3uDwEIaSoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_split
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
youtube.com/watch?v=dO-Vk4iEfME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS

BEEN TRYIN TO MEET YOU

Nigga wants to study for his STEM degree while the cunts are protesting cuz they realized they're not gonna get a job with their women's studies

犹太人必须死

I fucking LOVE this dude

WELL I DON'T KNOOOW
IF YOU AIN'T THEEERE

teleports behind him

youtube.com/watch?v=S3uDwEIaSoo

lyeberry

你应该自己死吧. 如果你说所有的事是犹太人的,人肯定觉得你有脑病了

He's too good to be lost to the age of memes. This legitimately took some fucking balls and integrity, the guy just wants to do well in his studies.

What's her deal? Does she write these herself? Bevause she doesn't talk like any type of 12 year old. A particularly precocious kid would probably not make something like this.

She has a writer do her scripts

She admitted it months ago

What's the video?

chinks btfo

RIP MARY TYLER MOORE

MODS STICKY THIS

Her brother writes her stuff.

this cunny must be punished

HEY

THERE MUST BE A DEVIL BETWEEN US

That makes sense.

Is that Jake Lloyd?

THIS IS RIBRARY!

>walks out in chinese

for?

This is why I'm ok with china taking the spot as superpower.

THIS IS THE FILM DISCUSSION BOARD!

yea, we need more people like this guy

society would improve drastically
the asians got shit figured out when it comes to dedication and resolve

HEY HEY
YOU YOU

>all those fucking jump cuts
>all that swearing

GET INTO MY CAR

you.

I love him. He has so much authority.

This guy is one lab accident away from becoming a supervillain.

OUT IN THE STREETS

THIS IS REEEE-BRARY

He is the Tank Man of this generation

>The asians and whites will never set aside differences and join forces to become the master race of builders/thinkers
>literally the two most intelligent and accomplished modern civilizations are butting heads instead of teaming up

I really really hope Trump doesn't start a trade war with China. I don't know why I've seen people on the internet suggest shit like favoring partnership with Russia moreso than China

Wait what did I miss? Who is this guy?

>>literally the two most intelligent and accomplished modern civilizations are butting heads instead of teaming up

That would be jews and the east asians

Russia and China are allied, you weaboo sperglord.
*teleports away*

>"go back to beijing"

Maybe in the city areas of China, possibly, though a lot the Chinese cannot help but try to cheat their own systems because it's culturally inherent. If you're talking about the vast majority of rural China, you're talking about a people who still struggle with pooing in the loo, though not on the same level as India.

not really

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_split

the animosity between the two nations continue to this day, and their relationship is a begrudging partnership of convenience.

Yea I know that, but for the past two decades we've majorly favored China over Russia in trade

There's no reason to change that

At least at my uni the political club that pulled similar kind of shit (megaphones in the fucking library during exam time) got disbanded.

The point being if you ally with one, you basically ally with the other.
Russia has nothing worth trading.

source on OP? wtf is going on here.

I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Right but considering the sheer numbers of their population, it's no mystery or surprise that a lot of them live in shit conditions.
Any country with that absolutely massive population would experience nearly similar stuff (you even mention India)

Obviously this gives them the global advantage in dirt cheap labor. I know that Trump and a lot of people want to try and disrupt this power gap with tariffs and such to bring manufacturing jobs back to the USA, but I honestly think we're better off not doing that
It's like trying to swim against the current, China just has the population numbers to always dominate cheap labor there's no logical reason to compete with them on that specific front

USA can still dominate other industries outside manufacturing

Guy tells protestors to go away because it's a library.
youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

>Fucking meme about China being intelligent and accomplished
Obligatory post

what is this, shitposting for ants

DON'T YOU SEE THE MAN WHO'S GOT THE MICKEY?

I said Asians, and mentioned China/America policy cause it felt relevant.

I was more referring to how successful the (ambiguous) "asian" and "western europe" races/societies/civilizations have been throughout history, relative to everywhere else in the world.
Even to this day, India and China are still massively relevant in the fields of computer science and certain research fields, despite having huge poo in loo rural populations. And places like Japan have pretty strong cultural relevance in the world

I mean just looking relatively to south america or africa or the middle east, it's pretty clear who is leading the pack

>youtube.com/watch?v=dO-Vk4iEfME

What did he mean by this?

>And places like Japan have pretty strong cultural relevance in the world
Please. Anime is dead in this country and overrated.

Anyhow nobody gives a fuck about Asians in the US because they have no political power nor do people care about them as a group. They practically have white privilege according to what the left thinks today.

If there's 2 groups that could be a potential force to reckon with in the US if they ever got their shit together, it's the Latin Americans and Asians. Both are immigrant groups who work hard and have strong family values. If they collaborated together politically and economically by 2050, the left and the right would have to take note.

This is ribrary

>tfw no little sister to write scripts for to make easy ad money from Sup Forumstards.

>Even to this day, India and China are still massively relevant in the fields of computer science and certain research fields

Remove CS, Asians who excell in that field are the exception. As someone who works in that field that might be the most retarded point I've seen made today.

I'm not just talking about anime. look at the video game industry, shit like pokemon, power rangers, monster movies, there's lots of other cultural relevance. compared to other countries worldwide, they are definitely one of the most relevant

>they practically have white privilege
that kind of supports my point. they've "been on top" (sort of) the way white people have for most of history. whites/asians have been the ones leading the world in science/culture/technology for the most part

I do agree with you though that Latin Americans don't get quite enough credit, they could potentially be a force to reckon with in the future

How are they not relevant?

They have relevance when it comes to engineering processor architecture. and they are relevant in other fields directly related to computer engineering

Asians might have long history of civilization, but their assbackward values are incompatible with Western societies. Asians are authoritarian and paternalistic as fuck; their children are treated as extensions of their vainglory instead of being loved as individuals.

Look at the Japs. They fucked up Westerners for years. The ChiCommies and Norkies killed tons of US and UN personnel. Viet shits cost thousands of young American men. The Japs dumped their products onto us and now the chinks do the same.

And don't get me started on mixing with them. Why the fuck would you taint Caucasian genes with inferior ones from Asia? People want sons not an Elliot Rodger. Why would you condemn your own boy to having a small dick and short height? This is why you don't race-mix.

don't know this meme
don't care

In relation to who?

Is there a version of this guy for movie theathers?
INB4 James Holmes

kek

who is this semen demon?