PARLIAMENT TO INVESTIGATE SECOND REFERENDUM PETITION FOR FRAUD

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/concern-as-online-call-for-second-brexit-vote-gains-more-than-39/
twitter.com/HoCpetitions/status/747024391960203264
lbc.co.uk/katie-hopkins-responds-to-2nd-referendum-petition-132889
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
youtube.com/watch?v=y9iYsttyzVk
theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jun/26/second-referendum-consequences-brexit-grave
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. UK is a fraud

>le hagger nown as 4chin

Also an article on the telegraph
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/concern-as-online-call-for-second-brexit-vote-gains-more-than-39/

>Almost fifty thousand signatures from Vatican City

Savage

They'll look at the IPs and wonder how the fuck people from north Korea and the Vatican are voting

phil looks good

WASTED
O
U
N
D
E
D

So basically turns out the shitposters signing the petiotion were Sup Forums double agents with the goal to make this petiotion even more ridiculous.

Well played anons, well played

>"People adding fraudulent signatures to this petition should know that they undermine the cause they pretend to support," she said.

LMAO!

Cheating on an online petition is fucking sad.

Precisely that.

Because far-right is afraid that it might actualy get through, and they do not want to relinquish their pyrrhic "victory".

I mean, do referendums all you want, none of them have power.

Petitions committee has given a statement on it:
twitter.com/HoCpetitions/status/747024391960203264

>Because far-right is afraid that it might actualy get through
>I mean, do referendums all you want, none of them have power.

You can't anyway.

>BBC political correspondent Iain Watson says the petition has attracted a lot of attention but has zero chance of being enacted, because it is asking for retrospective legislation. Our correspondent says some referendums do have thresholds but those clauses must be inserted in legislation before the vote so everyone is clear about the rules.

Good work fags.

This country is in meltdown. Comrade Corbyn is purging the Labour party - full Stalin mode.

LMAO

Oh please, God, yes. It never ends. Brexit is just an endless fount of leftist tears.

God, millennials are retarded. It was such a simple referendum and they fucked up twice.

The first time, literally all they needed to do was show up and vote in decent numbers, and remain might actually have won. The second, all they had to do was not cheat, and they easily would have gotten 1 million for that petition with no investigation required. Fucked that up, too.

Shit, I voted remain but I'm fully on board with leave now just to see these fuckers get BTFO.

Just think, all those people who paid a bit of money to vote him in accidentally killed Labour.

mfw we are playing 4D chess and everyone assumes we are anime shitposters

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>that dragon furry in the retweets all buttmad

we have been doing that for ages though

Kek I voted for Corbyn , was only a quid I think?

#devilish

Katie Hopkins' BTFO remainers

lbc.co.uk/katie-hopkins-responds-to-2nd-referendum-petition-132889

Exactly

Realistically a second referendum isn't going to happen, right?

I know the margin isn't all that large and that worries me, it should just end here and the remain side should be told to shut the fuck up but I'm worried the government might come up with some reason to hold a second referendum.

But it was legitimate.

I want to tongue twirl Karen's clitty!

>divismail.ru
How long until they blame Putin's hackers for it?

>Aussies rigged it to get it killed
Kek

Creating the petition in the first place is fucking sad

they would be going against a majority vote and there would be massive implications, there would be murder.

Most online petitions are fraudulent as fuck anyway due to the lack of any verification needed and the fact that you can make a petition over anything.

Anyone remember the whitehouse.gov petition by /jp/ to ban normalfags and janitors? Something to that effect anyway.

Fucking kek

Literally not possible.
It would be demanding retroactive legislation and that is not legal. If they could have done such a thing Cameron would not have announced his resignation, they would not have high officials saying No Going Back.

Kek my sides into pieces

No.

It also undermines the democratic process. People are free to bitch and whine about the result. That should be allowed, people should have their voice.

Will it change the result? No. The rage and anger should be directed at all the fuckwits that didn't vote on the day. It's not like they had any excuses either. Postal votes have been open for a while, everyone registered to vote got slips weeks ago and the referendum has been at the forefront of the news for months

Fuck, I only found out the date of the referendum 2 weeks ago and I still got my vote in.

I fucking hope not. The working class has been silenced and poked at for too long, if they get this taken away from them it won't be pretty.

>"they undermine the cause they pretend to support"
Oh my, I wonder what other motive someone could have...

Can't barrage the Farage, lad.

OY VEY NO!!! ITS TOTALLY LEGIT GOYIM

Should be a laff when it's made public that 90% of the votes are fake or from outside the UK.

>dem Leftist tears once they realise it's all over

Has the BBC finally been uncucked?

Praise kek

Fucking lol

>North Korean
>.ru mail
Glorious.

hes guys, when i open up petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
and search for vatican, it shows me 33 signatures, not 10,000s ... how come? i want to link this shit to fb to make some normies thinking but with 33 signatures nobody will believe in fraud.

Holy shit I can't wait for the leftists to react.

they changed it again. They're frauds

>REEEEEE SHOW ME PROOF
>"Here it is :^)"
>REEEEEEEEEE THAT DOESN'T COUNT REEEEEEEEE

Don't leave us out UK faggot, post this on your Facebook feed and give me those glorious tears of tolerance and acceptance.

Liberals always get their news from the internet, let's see this make the rounds on their progressive blog spheres.

>democracy

>What democracy? A campaign where the old ruined the young's generation by being senile? A LIE-based campaign?

Apparently old people voting isn't a democracy

>You can't simply invent new hurdles if you are on the losing side, our correspondent says.

"Lie based" as in the "young generation" decided to lie in bed instead of vote.

Monmusu is that way.

Thanks, now i have a chubby for anzu

>tfw no anzu to cuddle and pinch until she cries

Life is suffering

Europhiles BTFO youtube.com/watch?v=y9iYsttyzVk

>webm photo
>those floating windows
Hello Sup Forums

Wait.

So what about this?

Can't we sign the petition to further increase the evidence that it's fraud?

Wouldn't it show more IPs from other countries, which would make for more evidence that people are cheating?

Damn right.

>Our correspondent says some referendums do have thresholds but those clauses must be inserted in legislation before the vote so everyone is clear about the rules.
>You can't simply invent new hurdles if you are on the losing side, our correspondent says.
It never was to be taken seriously.

That image...that stare (O ___ O)

The Scots decided to stay British because of the pound, the same reason why the UK voted their way out of the declining Eurozone (the British still have their more valuable pound).

>"Lie based" as in the "young generation" decided to lie in bed instead of vote.
Cheerio lad, Cheerio indeed I do say.

> she

>pic related (email)
>UKIP Regional Chairman - London 24/06/2016
>24/...

Feeling like a Jew yet?

Explain this ?

Hackers.

They will. But you don't realise that it is very easy to create a script to remove all foreign signatures.

Despite the Sup Forums butthurt, I am still fairly certain that the UK ones will be 3mil+

lel

The only way to rescue this is to all get bots to vote for UK ips taking it to a stupid number like 70m. They have to throw the whole thing out then.

You mean remove all foreign signatures and "make" them from UK. UK ones were at around 300k when they suddenly transformed into 2.4m from UK.

Don't matter. The legitimacy has been ruined and the fraud exposed in mass media.
They only "needed" 30 000" to be considered for debate, an easy get for reddit, now they look like criminals. This was the best outcome.

RARE

10/10 would nigel again

> Sup Forums got officialdom to react within 48 hours
holy shit

I'm actually a bit surprised MSM acknowledges botting in the petition.

THEY ACTUALY THINK IT WAS THE LIBERAL FAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PRAISE KEK

>Some 39,411 residents of Vatican City, home to Pope Francis, appeared to have signed the petition by Sunday morning, despite the tiny city state having a total population of just 800.

Super nice.

Well, they were doing it too.

TRUMP WAS RIGHT

WE CANT STOP WINNING!!!

Haha love the gif my fucking sides man

Isn't somebody post a link to the script or something, fucking retards, let's make it 100000000 by tomorrow.

This is hilarious.
He wants another fucking referndum and even links the fraudulent petition.
theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jun/26/second-referendum-consequences-brexit-grave

come on, somebody should post it for my dub dubs

I heard on the news that if a referendum that a second referendum can be legally possible if less than 75% of the electorate voted ,and the results are less than 60% favorable to one side ,which is apparently the case.
But I guess that would need special circumstences ,like natural disasters or shit like that that stops people from not participating.
Making people's revote a referendum is the biggest deny of democracy that can be existing. I remember these EUs fuckers trying it for the Swiss referendum about Minarets some years ago and thank god ,it didn't pass

They could legally ignore the referendum entirely if they wanted to.

But the 60-40 just means Remain is allowed to win on 40% and Brexit isn't allowed to win on 52%. Can't have bias in this situation.

They could indeed. It happened in France for the Maastrich treaty ,but I doubt that with the political support Leave is getting in the Parliament

Post yfw remainians try to blame Russia, North Korea and the Pope for hijacking British politics

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/

Someone was in this thread...