The only reason anybody liked this was because of muh Unbreakable

The only reason anybody liked this was because of muh Unbreakable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah

Or because there's about 2 hours of pretty good movie before that.

Come on user, we can't play animals with our clothes on

I enjoyed the movie, but the only reason I'll remember it longer than a usual movie is because of muh Unbreakable.

>this movie is meh but the shitty fringe science kills it
>oh shit its not actually fringe science and has a pretty good explanation

I unashamedly agree with you OP, Shyamalan does it again

I thought the movie was poorly executed and edited, I was rolling my eyes at half the stuff people were saying and doing

the end reveal sure is surprising but it's conveyed in such an awkward clunky way

explain please ?

this film looks MEH and i dont mind watching it with the knowledge of what happens

I like the VVitch girl

it was ok

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

Everything from the dialogue to the editing to the goofy shit they make mcavoy and to a lesser extent the rest of the cast do is bizarre and stupid. It smacks of The Happening, even though it starts out normal and the stupidity ramps up as it goes along instead of being insane from the start like Happening

anyone else think the dialogue and the actress in that final reveal scene was clunky and poor. I mean this is the big twist, big moment and the delivery is almost laughable

DAILY REMINDER that people with DID changing their body chemistry through changing personas is complete bullshit. There is no published medical science behind it

>inb4 "field notes" from quacks during the 80s

why did it take so long for people to realize that unbreakable is M. night's only good movie?

There wasn't though.

thanks m8

will wait for a torrent on this one

the sixth sense is good, defiantly a "classic"

Agreed. And what's even more infuriating is that the Unbreakable tie in scene is complete shit. Terrible acting and dialogue from the waitress and Bruce. Just useless fan service thrown in for no reason.

NP senpai u welcome

the plot twist makes no sense though. how was bruce willis getting by if he couldnt talk to anyone and who hired him to talk to the I see dead people kid?

The Happening was good though. So was Split.

nice bait

It's the same shit as Split. The human mind sees what it wants to see.

The writing is awful and M. Night's bizarre sense of humour really bogs it down, but I thought it was worth it for the titular character's performance.

Derrick was the best one.

Agreed, but I'm just happy the Madman gave us something watchable after so many ebin duds. Good for him

McAvoy's back, baby!

Take off your thing, user. Shitposters don't wear clothes!

He's John wick?

you didnt like it? etc?

must've missed this scene

What's the source of this flick?

y.....you too

now there's something worth splitting

Melissa Mendiny