Why irish people has always been discriminated amongst the whites? i never understood that...

why irish people has always been discriminated amongst the whites? i never understood that. is it because they are catholic? aren't they like brit, but catholics and redhead?

redpill me about irish people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=9KiJQtB4VI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Irish were the only western European peoples who accomplished nothing.

Literally nothing. Celtic peoples are the second lowest form of Europeans, only beaten by Albanians.

they made good novels.

About how they hate Ireland and the Irish.

That's not true.... see how many irish-americans did well into the Usa.

>Celtic peoples are the second lowest

Shut up ass, your entire country,Portugal has a celtic and proto-celtic substractum.

plenty of niggers and albanians doing well in the US too

>Portugal has a celtic and proto-celtic substractum
yes, sub

the best way to think of the irish is really as the niggers of western europe

they ran around hooting and hitting each other with sticks until we forced them to do something useful with their lives

I dunno either dude. No one actually hates us apart from people on here. Guess it's just the eternal anglo compensating for something.

i thought only angloshits and anglomericans hated them. did other euros hate them too?

I like Ireland and Irish people.

But we are Catholic too though. So are Spain and Italy. So basically the best white people are all Catholic. In fact i would argue if you aren't Catholic you're not white.

Ireland is our ally btw

>tfw we killed millions of them, and nobody even cares

>Celtic peoples are the second lowest form of Europeans

Wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

we care
we'll make you pay fucking rosbif
one day i'll come to your house, rape you, kill you, piss on your body and start singing one of those irish pub songs
brits must pay
gott strafe england

>if you aren't Catholic you're not white
this

I'd rather not be white than be forced to believe that a magical old man who lives up in the sky created the whole universe in a week.

Irish were literally considered non-white a few centuries ago. Now every single American loves to boast about their "Irish ancestery". And people somehow still argue that race is real.

of course i don't believe in god either lol who does ? but if anyone asks catholicism is the only christianity that is good

at least it has beautiful buildings and art and songs and latin prayers and millenary tradition
all the other 1000 denominations of protestants are fucking retarded, gay, ugly wood churches, only believed by retard countries and overall an embarassment to the west

orthodox are ok but it doesn't count since it's eastern euro -only

>Angloized scotts

>True celts

Yes and Dominicans are true Africans

wrong, scots-irish are the niggerest

>ugly wood churches
or in most cases in america, big huge unsightly convention halls since they found a way to commercialize protestantism.

I think you miss the point of Protestantism in general. The main reason why it was created is because the Catholic church was too corrupt and thought it was okay to go around asking for money from people so they could get "purified" from their sins and silence people who don't agree with them. They were the retarded ones, not the Lutherans.

europe essentially fabricated the white identity to create a hierarchy of people, in order to justify colonization and subjugation of other peoples

the irish have been known as non-white because a european power wished to exploit them
save with the nazi germany perspective on slavs

That's no reason to ditch the classic architecture and art for ugly shit though

Also if i am a priest and some retard is like "hey if i give you money will you purify me ?" i will totally take the money and say yes my son you are purified i mean let's be serious

the spanish came up with the concept first and they are not exactly the whitest

blaming "europe" is stupid fucking american

>Irish were literally considered non-white a few centuries ago

By who? only because of historical rivalities, and envy or political, religion interests. In the Usa for example for some time, even by american presidents,germans were regarded as non-whites, or huns aall a non-sense.

>And people somehow still argue that race is real.

Because it is real, of course. see pict

because of Protestantism vs Catholicism and massive Irish immigration to the UK and the USA

yeah no doubt, they were making all sort of bullshit racial theories up even though the Irish and the British are about as related as you can get

Caucasians and Iranians are Semites now, made me think

im not gonna go get mad at some euroe walking down the street over it you dolt, I'm just saying that european powers fabricated a white identity in order to subjugate any peoples that weren't white without too much public backlash

other regions have create similar in/out groups based on ethnicity but none have had such a laasting impact as the white identity

I'm just saying that the fact that Irish were considered "non-white" a few centuries ago but are considered 100% European now kind of takes off credibility from the whole scientific racism and race realism thing.

ya ya i know everything is all the yuropoors fault, everybody knows the song
go suck my dick

Greeks are the core of western civilization and whites obviously

white is the most fragile 'ethnic' label ever, it keeps expanding wildly, it's inconsistent and extremely permeable etc. I guess it has some value in multiracial countries like the USA but anyone in Europe caring about this sort of thing is usually a bit off in my experience

1.short heda
2.culture of kill

Preserve our peoples identity is perfectly legitimate and healthy. I wann visit japan and see japense people there, not the entire world.

that's my point. you're Portuguese, not 'white'

the latter is an identity that only makes sense in a a new world environment

>be filthy american imperialist
>subjugate and exploit the whole world including Europe in the guise of """"freedom"""" and """""equality between all races and sexes and sexual orientations""""" and """"democracy""""""
>HEY GUYS LOOK AT THOSE 200yo EUROPEAN THEORIES, THIS IS TOTALLY THE REASON FOR YOUR PROBLEMS, BLAME EUROPE LOL
go die already you fat evil disgusting fucking pig
die die die
i hate you so fucking much you have no idea

EU will break free from your evil empire and destroy you one day, its all you deserve fucking fat nigger bitch jew cunt faggot american dog

Europeans share common roots, how can you deny that? from civilization, to culture, even by blood.
Whitin that,of course every single european nation is their own thing.

all this is true and all this still didn't stop Europeans from killing each other about as much as any 'outsiders'. if by 'whiteness' (why not 'Europeanness' then since we don't live in the USA?) you see a common identity that promotes peace and cooperation that's fine and all, but it's still extremely iffy and extremely subjective

Europeanness is a vague concept but it is the 21st century
We can't fight each other anymore since after 2000 years, non-euros have finally figured out how to run shit properly
So now after 100 years of misery and war it is time for Europe to team up and come back and fucking declare war on everybody

protestantism was good, it fixed the catholic church. Unfortunately protestantism turned to shit afterwards.

Hating Ireland is purely a Sup Forums thing. Beautiful country full of friendly people.

In case you couldn't tell he was canadian

exact same shit

>ya ya i know everything is all the yuropoors fault
not the poor euros at all, it was the creation of european nobility and the extremely wealthy in order for them (not working class euros) to exploit people all across the world
and also I said right there that many powers have made ethnic and racial hierarchies to perpetuate the subjugation of peoples, it's just that the european model is the only one that managed to reach every corner of the globe
get more mad please

Shut it, yankee

no

English people did not like us because we were basically an alien culture with a hostile religion in their conquered territory.

>aren't they like brit, but catholics and redhead?
Irish people speaking English and acting "British" is recent, English language didn't take much foothold in Ireland until the 19th century

A Welshman invented the founding (and sole principle) of the internet, packet switching.

Irish people are just stupid.

Germans aren't white though.

Every body claims to be Irish in a America they use to dump massive amount of green food color in the water in major cities for saint Patrick's day, even black people talk about are they are part Irish the funny thing the love is really one sided Irish could give to shits and Irish Americians the view with total contempt

Bavarian here. I can confirm. I look like an arab

Nice try P*rtugal, everyone knows you're fucking useless.

How come Ireland is a developed country?

DonĀ“t mind with him fella, we like you
even your old celtic folk has some roots with your's

youtube.com/watch?v=9KiJQtB4VI0

only Dubliners who are themselves ashamed of being Irish would hold heritagefags in contempt

The Irish are Arabs. We will not rest until every a*glo is hanging from a tree for the oppression of our Irish brethren.

And your company is responsible for uma delicia

celtic is a culture and ethnic identity more than a race. so id argue there's no such thing as true 'celts', just less anglo ancestry.

You tell me, what do you define race as?

I don't know what you're using to define as race. Gaelic people are a measurably distinct grouping, "Celtic" is a meme term when applied to anything but language and mythology.