Do women still like Bond or is he a male sexist pig?

Do women still like Bond or is he a male sexist pig?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KkSOqp3omA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women do

girls do when and if they grow up

Yes

connery as bond gives them a goldfinger, if you know what I mean

Both.

Naah he is tall, so he is alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KkSOqp3omA

right in the net, baggio.

>It's a Bond gets surgery to look Japanese episode

As the sensitive 21st century Bond, Daniel Craig does far less disrespectful womanizing than any of his predecessors

mostly he's just kind of lame now. it's a very fedora idea of how attractive men act

I'm surprised how little roger Moore drank

Pierce Brosnan GOAT Bond.

i never understood this thing

just like that weird washing machine where he stick a broom through the door

Traction Table
Sauna/sweatbox

He is alpha so its more than OK to them.

If you're hot, you can be/di anything you want.

>Slap woman on the ass

"Rape!"

>be hot

"Oh! You're so bold! Tee hee!"

Both.

It's just like how on Saved by the Bell, Jesse would always call Slater a sexist pig, but they still got together.

Even a woman calling a man a sexist pig is merely a shit test. Will he apologize and demonstrate weakness, or will he not give a guck and demonstrate strength?

Everything women say is testing for dominance/submissiveness. They don't even know they're doing it.

It's a very accurate portray of a man women want.

Confident, womanizer, flirtatious, looks rich, kills people, can hold his own in a fight, cares about sex more than love.

He ticks all the boxes that make her wet.

>he wears those gay shoes and is still surrounded by 10 women

well he definitely has the face

women also think dimples are cute

Just grab em by the pussy? They let you?

That's why white women voted Trump. Same reason white women bought Fifty Shades of Grey.

Any woman boycotting Trump needs to think about how many women have boycotted Fifty Shades of Grey or Fifty Shades Darker.

ofc they do
even this hetero feminist you see on the women's rally and protest love to be man handled and trow around when they have sex they want equality but they also want strong man to take them and slap them around go figure
they can yap all kinda shit about equality and muh rights but at the end of the day no one can escape how nature meant it to be

This.

Here's a quote from another Sup Forums thread:

>In my case a married woman taught me about rough sex and BDSM. After that I taught my girlfriend at the time. Chains, whips, choking, slapping, derogatory talk, hairpulling, rough fisting... I have found out that most women love that stuff.

Women may protest, but that's only to separate the men from the boys.

Women like Bond BECAUSE he is a male sexist pig