Be me

>be me
>Ignorant Japanese nationalist uninronically think Japan is best country
>They think samurai was most powerful warriors in 16th century.
>They think Japanese is somehow superior to others as soldier(They ignore the fact that Americans were far superior to Japanese at WW2)
>They think Japan is very advanced at technology and science.(America is far advanced at this field)
>They think they have unique, long history and culture(America is far diverse and have unique culture. also they became superpower after 150years from independence. How glorious...)
>They think Japanese is educated people. But 90% of them can't speak English for shit, despie of learning English at least 6years.
>They think they are different from other asians. In fact they are basically same. The difference is, Japanese are more influenced by western culture. That's it.

I hate this country with passion.

Move to America when Trump gets elected

sorry.

I am Hillary supporter

okay burger.

Kill yourself

Stop pay attention for this faggot.*sigh*

stop bumping.

Then go back to FaceBook

sorry. I can't support Hitler tier Populist since I am an elite.

op is a americuck

And here we see the first newfag to fall for todays proxy-baiter. Good job retard.

OP is a Korean living in the US who really needs to look in to how to tie a noose.

You stop bumping

This true Red pilled is not allowed here in Sup Forums

this

he had never posted any proof.

Just commit seppuku, you hate your country and you want to vote for Hillary.

I'm using ”sage” you newfag.

hm yea... really makes u think... im with her

Lol how the fuck can you HATe your nation. i get that you grew up from your childish dreams. But it is pretty neat.

I'm ashame of being Japanese but I am proud of being a supporter of Hillary

I think Japan is actually better off than America. I admire the fact you guys don't fucking suffer from japanese guilt and promote other cultures besides your own and import shitskins. Japanese government is fucking your economy with its national bank, but we have the same problem here in the states.

>dmijTaY3
Right

It should be opposite.

Also sage this shit

XDDDD ur right
japanese history is shit
now back to my ebin anime
i like modern japan much better :D

It still blows my mind how many newfags there are on Sup Forums.

anime was mistake.

life was a mistake

>"your" life was mistake

okay

OMG you're right! I'm now a #Korearhillary
sage 'd

Japan gets my respect because it was the only non-white country that managed to modernize within 30 years of coming into contact with the western military, and actually became a modern, colonial power on par with the west.

I learnt Japanese for 6 years at school and all I can say is mushi mushi. HAI

America became superpower from foundation of the state 1776-1945. (almost 150years).

Japan had at least a thousand years history. But yeah... America beaten Japan when he was just 150years old....

America is so great.... praise america!

We were founded closer to 1600, very little shift in culture with independence.

I don't really have an opinion on how good or bad Japan is but fuck it's better than literally any other country of Asian people.

if you count such myth, Japan would have "2600yearss" history.

and lel. Japan is even worse.

Sounds exactly like the Philippines.

But with more thick asian hotties.

America became a superpower because it was a huge country with untapped resources full of white Europeans, who brought their culture and technology with them. It's essentially an extension of Europe.

The Japanese were isolated and didn't speak any European languages, but they sent people overseas to Europe and America to learn, copied their systems and brought them back to Japan. They went from a feudal society in the 1860s, to a world power in the 1890s, and even defeated Russia in a war in the early 1900s.

I'm not a weeb, but if there's one non-western country that deserves some praise, it's Japan. They showed what a competent, civilized people do when faced with a vastly superior opponent. They adapted and modernized, unlike every other nation colonized or conquered by Europe.

Japan's growth after WW2 shows the same pattern. Up until the 2000s, they were the only non-western country on par with the west.

>still responding to the shitposting proxy

How can I hold all these newfags

Why is Pepe sleeping?

>The difference is, Japanese are more influenced by western culture
Aren't the South Koreans basically plastic Americans?

It's still an opportunity to show some respect to the only non-western country that weren't a bunch of cucks. Actually wish there were more japs on Sup Forums, as they tend to be quite nationalistic and western oriented.

I think Japan is one of the great countrys. And I think you are using proxy

South Koreans are plastic japs. They copied their pop culture and made it even more superficial.

With your hands

still can't change the fact that America is #1 and Japan(and eurotards) are inferior

I think you are a stupid^^

despite americans' having a larger defense budget, we could EASILY take them on 1v1 at this very moment

they are fat asses; we are slim and nimble

Then go back to your country faggot

>japanese nationalist
>likes hilary
what fuck man your head wrong??

I have never EVER said I am nationalist. you moron fucking bastard.

Learn English from elementary school. you stupid fuck

Sure thing, yoshi.

Your men are pathetic grass eating women avoiding beta shits.

First time you've ever said something that actually made you sound Japanese. All the nips here are cucked hard by mainstream media and are shocked when I tell them I'm for Trump.

hey I got a question, I know japs and koreans hate each other with a racial passion not seen anywhere else but the middle east, but how do japs feel about the chinese? the same?

>anti-nationalist
>hating your own country
You're fucking scum.

So when you see someone posting the Ken-sama copy pasta you feel that it's a good opportunity to discuss Japan? You're only contributing to shitposting by bumping this faggots thread.

>we could EASILY take them on 1v1 at this very moment
You would get a 3rd nuke immediately

>You're only contributing to shitposting by bumping this faggots thread.
And your whining isn't doing the same?

>Trying to combat shitposting and sageing is "whining"

Nice logic there newfag.

I don't know why you are so butthurt about me

You're an insufferable shitposter who keeps spamming the same shit every day. You're on the same level as the German who keeps posting the "eternal anglo" bullshit or that turkroach who posts pictures of dead US soldiers.

Show your passport or 年金手帳 or 自動車免許 with timestamp.

I can't believe that you are Japanese citizen.

Is it really that hard to glance through the thread? It's already been proven that he's in the US using a proxy.

See:

>He always stopped posting when someone ask proof.

fucking gaijin faggot.

I can show you my littke dick as a proof of being Japanese. faggot

I seriously hope you guys don't fall for this bait.

JUST POST PASSPORT or 年金手帳 YOU IDIOT.
But I know you can't.

WTF I hate Japan now

okama

is that how your countrymen call a cuck like you?

English Teachers living in Japan