Can someone please tell me how the Brexit is a positive thing? You're country is falling apart at the moment

Can someone please tell me how the Brexit is a positive thing? You're country is falling apart at the moment.

No le may may shit or ad hom, serious discussion.

Why do the jews have their own country in the UK?

Apparently their entire economy is based around fishing, so now with the power of cod behind them they will soar to the great heights they once were. In the 1950s.

>Your country is falling apart
proofs?

>You're country is falling apart at the moment
>You're country

Its not, its going to be a disaster for our country. We would loose Scotland, Gibralta and N.Ireland, our economy and the current generation are angry as fuck and feel represented by nobody. Nobody thought this would actually happen and now a nation is shitting their pants because they dont know what will happen next

This is why Brexit will not be allowed to happen leave vote or not,

The results of the referendum have demonstrated that 50% of the country has a completely different idea of what's needed for the UK's future than the other half. There is no common ground to unite over.

>You're country is falling apart at the moment.

nope

>EU just told Scotland to fuck off

>Northern Ireland has decided not to hold a "united ireland" vote

The Union is fine.

What we are about to see is the collpase of the rest of the EU.

>Gibraltar, who last time they had a referendum on shared sovereignty with Spain in 2002 voted 98.48% in favour of British only.

>Northern Ireland, which has a

Still no answer about how leaving the EU is a positive thing for the UK...

I'd imagine they're happy not to be under the control of the Fourth Reich desu senpai

>50%

It's more than 50%. More people want to leave than remain, there's just a hardline amount of Scots that are angry over the vote. Even though there are also at least a million Scots that DON'T want to stay, so they've got these people in their own ranks as well, alongside the overwhelming English and Welsh vote.

Incidentally, our economy is already re-stabilising and Germany, the US and Canada has already expressed wanting to start trade deals with us. Fuck even Hillary says she wants to do it. But keep eating up mainstream media shit if you want to.

Though if you want a simple answer as to why it's a positive thing for the UK, the British simply don't have to worry about outside parties having any influence on our country, anymore. This doesn't mean any decision made by a British politician in the next few years is gonna be a good one, there are plenty of backstabbers, but the fact that it's all within our own borders is what we care about. Surely that should be answer enough.

Bump

Will they have to change the Union Jack after Scotland leaves Britain for the EU?

Britain isn't going anywhere.

It's not their country anyway: millions of pakis, dindus and poos are now replacing the natives. What's the point of having a cojntry if any shitskin can just poo in it ?

CANTWAKEUP.JPEG

England is my country. I don't give a fuck about those other cucks.

it's good because MUH SOVEREIGNTY

The common man, the decent man, the working man will take back the country! We will restore the prosperity of our nation together. Vote for me and the first thing you shall get is a bank holiday.

t. not a communist, i promise

>you're country is falling apart
>this is only going to be a disaster

>can never give a single reason why

These leddit threads are getting boring

I forgot the part about crushing big politics, big corporations and banks. Seize the means of production now.

Haha holy fuck UK what were you even thinking?

miks peaks sinusugune lödipüksist kusik teadma mida inglased mõtlevad. neil on veel munad ja võim. kummarda oma isandaid edasi ja saa kuuri taga peksa ja suhu.

Mate the writing is on the Wall.

Scotland is going to leave, North Ireland is going to leave. The immigration won't stop, because they are the only thing propping up the demographics preventing an economic collapse.

Farage is just going to replace the Poles with more Pakis and Bangladeshis. He himself said he would prefer them over Poles.

I've noticed the same 3 shills constantly trying to slag off Brexit, The German, The Czech and the Estonian. Just accept you have been defeated by meme magic and move on.

Do most Brexiters realize that Norway and Switzerland are not really independent from the UK? Norway pays more to the EU per capita than the UK haha.

Norway and Switzerland have to adopt most of EU regulations without a say, offer freedom of movement and pay into the Budget

I meant >independent from the EU, not "UK"

Agricultural surplus is the foundation of industrial development.

Only be removing labor from the need to produce food can it be freed up to engage in industrial production.

Chirst, read a textbook.