/heem/ - Natty GOAT Edition

reminder

>people actually thought Lee had a chance
Man, people really do buy into talkers don't they?

GSP is going to wrestle fuck Bisping. If not wrestle fuck he's going to box the shit out of Bisping. Don't underestimate Freddie Roach

GSP new MW champ

Lee won the first round. The ref just didn't call a TKO

They also thought Yair had a chance against Frankie because everyone gets excited by new prospects until they get exposed

>he was winning after an eyepoke until he lost by tapping

/heem/: Schaub, Poetry and Anger Anonymous 10/08/17(Sun)13:14:17 No.78795019▶
Is it Conor McGregor?
A Barboza kick?
Diaz blood,
A smile that shows
A toothpick?
Is it holding on tight
When the ref's reaching in?
The moulding of blight
With the breaching of skin?
Is it bleeding or breaking?
Or wincing in pain?
Is it needing; mistaking
The anguish and strain,
For the feeling of heartbreak
As though you're invested
In this fighter's vaporized
Blood that's ingested?

When that
Which will bring us all back
Till the end,
Is the violence,
It binds us.
We can't comprehend
How this beautiful canvas
Could not be loved dearly.
Our differences vanish;
The passion so clearly
Embracing our shitposting
Habits on /heem/
As loving, sincerely?
As though we're a team?

Our OPs so spiteful and full of bad blood,
But this poem, delightful, was made for you, bud.
We all bleed together and thus behove strife,
In nefarious weather,
/heem/ is love.
/heem/ is life.

>Hello user I did not expect to see you today would you like to come for a cycle with me and then you can watch me practice my jabs and leg kicks and maybe go for some dinner?

I boyed Lee years ago though and never ditch him after a loss.

Never seen you mention Tony once

>e-eyepoke
Wasn't an eyepoke

Lee was seriously beating Ferguson on full tank though. Outboxed and wrestled his ass

I matched with a Brazilian on Tinder. Should I ask her for PEDs?

Lee is really really good.

He was also about 20lbs heavier

yeah for sure till strikeforce and totally not an eyepoke, your "boy" got exposed hard and tapped like a bitch
>h-he was winning until he lost

How bout you ask her to find your missing penis

How you gonna get since and till mixed up? How upset are you bud?

I don't need to hear this from some third worlder who can't even eat pizza correctly

He like a child

>REEEEEEEEEE

I've watched Tony vs Lee 3 times

It's so cool to see Fergie finally with the belt. Finally not complaining about an event after either.
Lees pretty cool as well, a game opponent.

My boys

>implying I got them mixed up
I-I was doubting the fact that he'd still be your boy till Dana brings Strikeforce back

lmao he's actually throwing a fit

I'm going to post my Tony webms to celebrate a new chapter in the 155 division.

Lee won 1st but was in fifth gear

2nd Tony won in 2nd gear and Lee was already fading

3rd Even round but Tony finished up a tired Lee by submission.

Think Lee has potential just needs a bit more game management.

I also placed a four fold on Vanatta, Werdum, Dariush and Ferg, three were void so I won 10 quid from 7... nice.

Why are you idiots using the spammer's thread?

Go here

kill yourself

just imagine how dumb you have to be to believe mike tyson never took steroids

>oh he never admitted to it, but he admitted to doing recreational drugs therefore he didn't use steroids!

unbelievable how stupid some fight fans are

It's a fake belt

Tony's standup is seriously shit, he relies on his chin WAY too much.

tony has embarrassingly bad boxing lol

Are you forgetting the part where T-FERG dropped Lee after getting eye poked?

When he jabs, he's unbelievable, when he doesn't, he's basically a walking chin

this is what turby does when you rev him up

So has our lord and saver given any words about todays fite?

If the champion refuses to fight you, you win by forfeit

Only Tony webm I have to cotribute

>McGregor
>ever mention Ferg by name

Honestly I'd be worried about Tony vs Conor. I'd hope after getting dropped he wouldn't freeze up like Eddie and start rolling into Conor or some 10th planet stuff

should use the nate strategy and just fall backwards into guard whenever goober hits him

Remember kids
>Orthodox beats Southpaw
>Orthodox style beats an Unorthodox style
>Defense beats offense
>Endurance beats power

can't even do this right dork

If Tony truly does have a Nate-tier chin there's a chance Conor gasses and Tony takes him down. Though the problem is Nate is a better striker and Conor still turned him into minced meat, and he has visibly evolved even further in his fight with Eddie.

Nate is not a better striker than Ferguson lol where do you get this shit

nate lost the 2nd fight on purpose

lol just imagine getting stopped by a retired 40 year old boxer

Tony does have a Diaz tier chin, however he is not an idiot like Nate. He knows that Conor can legit fuck him up and will adjust his style accordingly.
He is not some hood thug that has preconceived notions of how a fight should suppose to look like(i dont check leg kicks, lol stand and bang bro) that makes no adjustments after the first fight.

Not an arguement

This, Tony's undoubtedly a better p4p fighter than Nate. I think Conor has improved since the Diaz loss, though. The prep for the mayweather fight probably improved his striking too.

you see
nate planted the seed

Tony has gotten lit up in almost all of his fights, I don't think any adjustments he makes will change the fact that he's hittable. And while his chin is clearly as good as or better than Nate's he also gets hit very differently from Nate. Nate uses a traditional boxing style and covers up and rolls with punches as he closes in, Tony literally just sticks his chin out and does that weird stance changing weaving shit. Which means Tony gets caught clean a lot more often than Nate.

Ferguson rolls with punches all the time, watch the RDA fight again and pay attention

He definitely has better striking defence which helps a lot against a counter striker like Conor

It seems that Lee guy really thought he was gonna win looking at his reaction after the loss. Nevertheless he's still shown that he is pretty strong and has a crazy potential. It's a shame he goes up to the welter though.

You can't be serious

PICK A THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why did it take Tony 3 rounds to win a mismatch fight against a guy with staff infection that couldn't throw a punch without losing balance? McGregor will eat him up.

I can. Nate doesn't kick, can't defend kicks, doesn't elbow, doesnt change stances, and doesn't do anything but box. Oh, and he doesn't have power. How is he better than Ferguson?

It's not really the same, Tony generally just bobs and weaves, when fighters figure out his timing he's easy to hit clean. Nate covers up and rolls his torso as the strikes are landing and then counters. It's a very different defensive style.

that's like asking why it took 10 rounds to Floyd beat conor

He's easy to hit clean generally, he becomes much harder when he starts working his jab, it's that that let him take over against Barboza and Vannata after absorbing punishment early. It's a lancing, punishing jab, that he can double or triple up on and throw from inside or outside angles. Ferguson without his jab is a really porous defensive striker but with it doing anything against him is tough.

What beats precision and timing

An iron chin and a poor gas tank.

they are both like children

look at that shitty fucking hat trick

Autism and conditioning

So like are there any Khabib fans left? Lmao, I knew all he had were bandwaggoners. Would have put up a better fight than Lee though

I agree Tony has a much sharper jab than Nate, he was legitimately hurting Kevin Lee with just the jab last night. What worries me about Tony is how careless he can be when he's closing distance, he literally just relies on that bob and weave and if it doesn't work he ends up absorbing some really hard shots. I don't think dat left would put him out cold because of Tony's chin but it could hurt him bad.

Khabib is the Bisping of LW.

>beat cans to get into the title fight picture

>muh Tony's striking sucks

TONY IS THE BEST MOTHA FUCKIN' WRESTLER CONOR WILL EVER FACE

Yes, there is plenty of khabib fans. People just don't feel the need to talk about their favourite fighters constantly who currently aren't in the picture. Only personalities seem to do that

I expect him to get dropped, McGregor drops literally everyone, and Ferguson is careless as fuck, but beyond that, Ferguson off his back is so dangerous, I can't envisage McGregor following him down. If we end up with a situation like the 2nd Diaz fight, Ferguson is similar to Nate but fights off the front foot much better, hits harder, and has way more tools. If we see the 3rd round, McGregor's chances are basically nil, he wheezes like a fat kid with asthma under Diaz' pressure, who isn't a great pressure fighter by any means, Ferguson will be hammering him with kicks to the legs, front kicks to the body, takedowns, weird ass rolls, he's just a fucking handful to deal with.

I want to lick her legs

Did he drop Floyd?

Like him or love him, you have to respect him.

He has beef with Kevin Lee. Would love to see that fight

Based Mickey

delusional

Tony would definitely murder Conor off the back, even Lee admitted that those elbows he lands from the bottom are way harder than you would expect. I like Tony a lot and I really like his weird style and how diverse he is, it just scares me to think about a packed arena with a bunch of goober fanboys going crazy if Conor drops him early. I don't think I could handle watching Tony get the Eddie treatment.

he what

Anyone else still believe Silva is the GOAT?

still waiting on the webm of tony talking to my boy after the fight

I don't even remember those elbows landing

Does anyone have a wembm

Have this

Lee was cut from them, under his right eye.

He consistently beat monsters like TRTor, Chael on 10 PED's, Maia, Hendo, and even fought the GOAT LHW Cormier to a decision

It was right near the end when Lee got the takedown right before Tony went for the armbar he was loading back and just slamming his elbows into Lee's forehead and cheekbone. In the presser Lee said he underestimated him off his back and basically that those elbows really fucking hurt

m8 what
Did you even watch the fight? Everytime Ferguson was on his back, Ferguson was landing 10+ elbows one after the other

These are the webms I've seen requested

Bobby Green combo on Lando round 3
Tony Ferguson vs Kevin Lee - walkouts
Tony Ferguson vs Kevin Lee - end of round 1
Tony Ferguson vs Kevin Lee - Love and Respect at the end

Anything else?
I'm going to try make some tomorrow but they probably wont be the best quality

Mickey makes people dance

Werdum transition to armbar from the back

I just feel like his fights were actually fights and not demonstrations against some people who had no skill. So he is better than DJ imo