Where are all the working class bands?

Where are all the working class bands?

Attached: 2015NOELGALLAGHER_JF_5093200715-1-920x610.jpg (920x610, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_I_of_Austria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most people are classist to the working class

Up her bummmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-06-18-43_kindlephoto-1199461038.png (581x438, 67K)

Who here /aristocrataf/, proud descendent of actual royalty, heir to a considerable fortune and a high IQ genetic legacy, a supreme gentleman of culture and high breeding, sneers at despicable lower class people.

Attached: Apollo_22_dt_F149A.jpg (305x432, 33K)

Sorry to say this mate but you likely have inbreed genes

The homeless generally warrant more respect than ghetto rats.
It should be legal to enslave them honestly

the working class bands are on bandcamp, releasing music as a hobby because they put have careers outside of music

Has there been a single working-class band to rise to any sort of prominence since Oasis? I can't think of a single one.

all the social services are being cut and privatized by conservative scum so working class dont have time to do it

Arctic Monkeys

If you have a good genetic legacy you're not aristocratic enough, my man. Lower gentry at best.

Now watch this; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_I_of_Austria
>Possibly as a result of his parents' genetic closeness (they were double first cousins), Ferdinand suffered from epilepsy, hydrocephalus, neurological problems, and a speech impediment.

>ghetto
>working class
Fuck off American cunt

Working you fucking mongoloid
Nobody working 50+ hours a week feels like making music

lol what? poor people literally have it better than at any point in history

>It should be legal to enslave them honestly
i hope somebody shatters your stupid fucking jaw

you're so unintelligent, and yet you think you're the cat's ass

I used to be a reactionary lolbertarian who would say stupid shit like that when I was 13, and then I became a social democrat, and now I'm basically anarchist

Not in the UK with mass immigration, the rise of he P.C. police state and cuts in social service the poor/working class are fucked.

should have known a thread like this would devolve into politics, only a matter of time before Sup Forums shows up
this guy is right

reminder to report Sup Forums posts whenever they start to occur

>report this I don't like
No

The Hold Steady

but they turned to shit after their keyboard player left. He really tied the room together.

Aw man, reminds me of a guy I know who is an AGM at a high volume restaurant. This dude is a piano virtuoso, but because he makes more at his day job and his day job is around 50-60 hours a week, he basically quit playing. Sad stuff