You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that Donald Trump is NOT a racist

You have exactly 10 seconds to prove that Donald Trump is NOT a racist

Pro tip: You can't.

Is he wrong?

I can make up quotes and put them on a picture too.

Prove he IS. You're the one insinuating in the first place. Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. That's you. We'll wait.

>You cannot criticize blacks or arabs because of muh racism
This is why people hate you OP

lol? everybody know he is a racist. just read huffingpost for god's sake.

Never mind guys you were right. He's not racist after all. He even said he was the least racist person in the entire history of the world

Not an argument

Did he actually say this? I keep seeing this particular quote but with no source

No.

1. There's nothing wrong with racism
2. Everyone's racist
3. Prove that statement isn't correct

Yes he's a racist. Now fuck off.

Also this
Sage and report.

If everyone was just okay with everyone being a little racist the world would be immediately 40% better

Because if race is a social construct, so is racism.

Actually, that was an argument

>racism
>bad

Every one of my coworkers are efficient and hard-working. Except the black guy. He barely shows up and when he does he half-asses everything and complains that he suspects the boss is racist for checking on him.

Ok, he is. Now what?

so what if he's racist?

Gonna go with sarcasm here

>not an argument
You don't know what that word means. Fuck off retard

Fake quote.

He said his judge is biased because he is Mexican

Trump us racist as fuck! It's why he gets my vote
#MAKEAMERICAWHITEAGAIN

A healthy amount of racism is substantially more than is socially suggested.

If I wanted a racist in the white house, I'd vote Clinton. But I want a competent executive, not a crooked traitor.

The judge only openly belonged to a Latin supremacist group. (La raza). I would hardly consider the judge "unbiased"

No, the reporter said that. Trump said the judge had treated him unfairly. Trump said the judge (who isn't Mexican but of Mexican heritage) was proud of his heritage and was biased against him and should recuse himself.

What happened? Trump was vindicated when it was discovered that the judge is part of a cultural legal organization la RAZA, that is actively campaigning against Trump.

Prove racism isn't based in reality

Well, shit, who do I vote for now?

>One of those quotes said, "Laziness is a trait in blacks."

>That line, however, is not directly from Trump. It is found in a 1991 tell-all by a former Trump employee, who alleges in his book that he heard Trump say those words to a black accountant at a Trump-owned establishment, according a 2011 article in the Huffington Post.

Still shitty, but don't go around spreading false quotes and learn to form a relevant argument instead of spamming "Trump is Racist xDDD" comments without any actual proof.