Who’s ready for the Kanye rabbit hole?

If you listen to the Graduation lyrics literally Kanye is trying to tell us something.

Have you ever listened to the Graduation lyrics literally? This is the story of the album:
>Kanye and other students go to school of some sort to learn the do’s and donts of time travel with there being a “winner” at the end
>He feels he is at a disadvantage because he showed up later than everyone else (Late registration)
>After struggling somewhat throughout his tasks and tests, he is crowned the winner (track #2)
>Graduation serves as a celebration of his accomplishment

Any opinions? His first two albums tie in somewhat too with LR being most relevant. Go back and listen to Graduation now.

Attached: 4BE64967-115D-4BB0-8678-F903923E18AE.jpg (770x564, 53K)

thats why it's a college trilogy

I should’ve highlighted it more in the OP but the album is about kanye learning to time travel through a school for influentials essentially.

who cares it's his worst album anyway

It’s not interesting to you that he might be sending a subliminal message about time traveling to his listeners?

DONT ACT LIKE I NEVER TOLD YA

can't you just break it down line by line for us instead of telling us to listen to an album with some vague context behind it

There’s entirely too many lines to do that. I’m happy to point you in the direction though. If you want more let me know.

Attached: B96F7D35-29E9-462C-BC8D-978DF9AC8682.jpg (835x592, 187K)

Bump

Bump

can we just accept that kanye is GOD and stop making threads about him already?

When everyone accepts it, yes, until then I’m here to teach

>taking his lyrics literally
Are you a schizo?

Is that bear kanye's fursona or something?

he ain't tryin to say shit.
He AIN'T no genius or demigod.
He is a manlet.

never posted this before but you just reminded me i had it

Attached: kanye west is a manlet.jpg (952x124, 119K)

It’s consistenly about time travel throughout the album. Doesn’t happen in any other album. I’m not saying any of it’s real but definitely there and haven’t seen anybody mention it here before.

>Tim Eskew
I love Twitter losers.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>He AIN'T no genius or demigod.
But that's wrong, nigger

Attached: 6a0120a5580826970c01b8d1a05b87970c.jpg (628x353, 25K)

Post two more unambiguous examples and you've established a pattern. You have one Back to the Future reference, that isn't convincing.

The only medium that allows flyover state plumbers and burger kind employees to hurl virtual tomatoes at celebrities.

Attached: 1520806575222.png (822x516, 554K)

>>>/reddit/

And here you can throw tomatoes at the individuals who do that