Brexit good?

Why was br-exit a good thing?
What was the point of leaving?
I've been living under a rock about all this stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very good. UK is now isolated and it's people are divided. Scotland will defect, as will Northern Ireland. London will lose it's financial industry to Frankfurt and Asia and the sad rest of your manufacturing will be moved to the continent. While Germany seizes complete control of the EU you'll be as relevant as the Czech Republic or Portugal. This will be the end of the British Empire. And we did all this without dropping a single bomb.

EU is ruled by faceless merchant bankers who exploit humans like cattle for the slaughter. The millennial remain crowd are an entire generation of brainwashed puppets

bump

>Nationalism and sovereignty
>Fractured

Yeah no. Yeah no.

Very good. UK is now independent and it's people are hopeful. Scotland won't defect, nor will Northern Ireland. London's financial industry will compete with NY and Asia, Frankfurt will manage the dying euro, and the manufacturing industry will grow in size within months. While Germany seizes control of the EU, the UK will be relevant as a safe haven from it's tyranny. This will be the start of a new British Empire. And we did it without a fucking leaf.

It's good so Brits won't ruin all the holiday spots now

I really like the nazi coats and shirts.. no joke, seriously it's almost like a fashion designer made them or something, compared to the rest of the world who was always boring.
I don't know why the outfit seems so nice though.

Nope, we're getting a good trade deal to ensure a smooth transition, all these threats are meaningless, we're the EUs biggest customer, if we go down then you sink with us.

Just look at the stock markets, continental stocks have taken far more damage than ours.

this shit

We're probably gonna get a "as good as EU country" deal, before we slowly phase out of the EU.

Yes we will, we'll still have hands-free holidays you dipshit

So far not good for the Brexiteers. Cameron lost his job, so did Farage, and even the opposition is in the process of disintegration. British bankers lost a lot of money, Scotland want's to break apart the UK, and even Lodoners don't want to be Englishman anymore.

Meanwhile Brussels politicians are utterly butthurt, mainland businessmen still under shock, and only a few politicians here on mainland EU have woken up to the fact that there's an utterly dissatisfied and alienated silent majority critical of the way the EU is moving that ought not be underestimated as it was in the case of England.

Things are going to be .... "interesting" in the near future.

Hugo Boss did design them.

Hugo boss

visa-free**

Same goes the other way around.
Who knows, if the pound continues dropping, the British Isles might become an affordable holiday destination soon.

No, this is good, our PM is resigning to make room for a pro-brexit leader to lead negotiations.

Scotland leaving is perfect as they're stupidly left winged and will lose business to us thanks to commie levels of regulations and tax they would implement on themselves

Yes we won't have to pay for the bailout when Italy's sovereign bonds fail
Not to mention Greece
And Portugal
And Ireland
Pic related
The Eu still hasn't fixed the flaws with the euro and they never will

It's not dropping anymore though hand, it has boosted manufacturing prospects for us anyway. Once we get a clear picture of what the deals we make with the EU will look like then our currency will likely recover.

>mfw I spent the last two months making brexit memes and starting brit/pol/ threads
>mfw all the teenagers and morons who don't realise it's satire voted leave
>mfw the economy is going to crash and the UK is going to break up
>mfw muslim immigration has nothing to do with the EU
>mfw Sup Forums got meme'd

>visit my parents
>sister is back from university
>she studies german and french
>crying at dinner table
>"I'VE WASTED A LOAD OF MONEY AND TIME. MY DEGREE HAS NO VALUE."
>just come back from her year abroad
>she knows i voted to leave
>starts clawing at me
>"I HAVE WASTED THREE YEARS YOU IDIOT"
>my dad says "Well, I told you that when you started"

Christmas is going to be a right laugh

>this is good
I meant it's not good for David. He promised the referendum to get re-elected, and because of it he lost his job as prime minister.

Yes, that's to be expected. I'm writing on my thesis for the next two months, so I better hope the pound is still weak after that when I've earned myself a holiday.

My nan lives in Bradford.. Thanks senpai

what? she thinks the brexit makes her degree worthless. is she retarded?

Good trade deal threatenig to what?, to exit the EU?.

All special treatment you got before was from that threat.

given she took a degree in languages... yes

NOT SPECIAL ENOUGH

It's a complete shitpile. I live well outside it and would only go there if I fancied getting stabbed

kek. just reassure her her degree is worth as much as it was before the brexit, because she can still fucking go to those countries.

Tell her the daft slag to apply at the foreign office, I imagine they'll need loads of translators during the exit negotiations years.

It's a good thing. It means we no longer have to listen to a bunch of retarded wankers in another country making dumb as fuck rules and regulations about every little part of how we live our daily lives.

Well yeah, she was too poor to legally move to the US, and had to come back to the UK because she drank too much, and spent all her money for health care on stuff like parties and drinking.

It's a massive spanner in the works of the EU which is becoming basically Germany's third attempt in a decade to destroy the continent.

As usual, our tiny island nation has to fucking stop it because nobody else will.

>starts clawing at me
>"I HAVE WASTED THREE YEARS YOU IDIOT"
Give her the D to assert your dominance.

She doesn't understand anything and will use this to excuse why she won't get a job

tell her it's gone up in value because now we can no longer import native french/german speakers :^)

Trade and foreign relations won't be completely cut.
There's too much business interest behind that.
It's not like you will put up an iron curtain or something of the sort.

It will be pretty funny to see the butthurt of all the chavs who voted leave as they get their benefits slashed because all the people who actually pay taxes have emigrated. The UK is finished.

t. Cameron

We didn't get any real special treatment, the EU acted like we did while making threats at the same time, now we've left the threats have mostly stopped because the EU is actually weaker than it wants people to think.

I've already said, we are a key part of the EUs economy, if we crash then so do you :]

it all gets better:
>turns out the leave campaign don't actually have an exit plan because "they thought no.10 would have one"
>we will have to keep free movement if we want to trade with the EU, so there will be NO change to immigration.
>Europe is looking to block trade passports to the city banks, which will force them to move to europe, which europe has wanted all along.
>the 350 billion turns out to be total bullshit.
>Having the UK outside the euro was actually a block on European financial rulings, so leaving will actually make europe stronger in the long run.
>Farage has confirmed there's pretty much a recession on the way.
>Leaked papers have shown Europe wants the UK to have trading terms similar to Turkey to access the european markets.

So the poor cunts that voted for getting rid of immigrants will see no change, are going to get financially raped by the government during recession, lose all the cash they would get from europe. Plus europe will get stronger as a result.

In the space of 3 days we have become the biggest cucks in europe.

t. Osborne

Why does her degree have no value now? Why does she think she can't get a job in Germany or France? Non EU can get jobs in Schengen if they are qualified.

I know this might come as a surprise to you, but once we leave the EU, we can set our own terms. We no longer have to bend over and take whatever the EU has in store for us.
If we don't agree to the terms of a trade deal with the EU, we don't have to accept it and can negotiate for different terms.

I know, it sounds shocking, but it's true.

but its a moral victory against the islams right?

>We no longer have to bend over and take whatever the EU has in store for us.

That's literally what we have to do. It's not a negotiation if you have a gun to your head.

Anti-Brexit, EU foreignfags are orifice obliterated because they don't get national sovereignty and free UK monies any more. We’re crashing the EU with not survivors, also fuck off, we’re full!

Anti-Brexit, other foreignfags are rectally ruined that the UKs claim for sovereignty might break up the countries like the USA, China, Russia and other big empires masquerading as nations. Kek, enjoy your unions breaking apart too, faggots.

Anti-Brexit, cuckoldbongfags are anally annihilated that they lost. Millennials have never had to compete for anything and they just can't process the fact that they've lost. They think somehow having a degree outweighs experience and that """experts""" should be making all the (((right decisions))). Enjoy trying to adapt to reality, you special snowflake faggots.

How the fuck does the EU have a gun to our head?

We've got half the fucking world rushing to make trade deals with us, and if you didn't know this, the UK trades mostly outside of the EU anyway. Not only that, but the EU is only a small part of the world.

If the EU tries to shit on us at the negotiating table we just trade less with them and more with the rest of the world. We can do that now.

well yes, but the eu will not accept your terms.
EU gdp depending on UK: 3%
UK gdp depending on EU: 13%

why would we accept terms, that do not reflect this difference in dependency?

you know what else you have to do? negotiate trade deals on your own. you literally havent negotiated shit with anyone, and if the EU says to someone they have a problem with the deal they offered you they will either have to renegotiate with the EU or drop the deal you got. in any case you either get a better deal and the EU gets a better one as well or you dont get such a good trade deal as the EU. you literally sperged out that the polish are cleaning your toilets and opted to clean your own toilets

>muh sovereignty
Literally half the citizens disagree with their own country's direction. How is that not a division? That's straight down the middle

you are quite uneducated if you think that all of what your saying will come true.

you stupid or something?

>Anti-Brexit, other foreignfags are rectally ruined that the UKs claim for sovereignty might break up the countries like the USA, China, Russia and other big empires masquerading as nations
nobody actually thinks this right? I mean come on there's trolling then there just stupid.

Well the remaining options are authoritarianism and anarchism Mr. Bogan.

>we don't have to accept it and can negotiate for different terms.

what makes you think the EU gonna accept your terms? the next closest thing is the EEA which switzerland and norway are part of aswell

and guess what? they are paying into the EU-budget aswell and have to follow EU-laws and regulations while having no say.

>chav education
>or rather the lack of it

> you stupid or something?
right back at you.
not talking about overall GDP but GDP in the UK that relies on the single market provided by EU(e.g. your exports into the EU)

I'm not going to convince you, so just watch how things play out and remember that most of the people who create OC on Sup Forums are too smart to believe any of it. It sure is fun watching you retards falling into line behind us though.

Ha, we'll take the world price and watch the continent burn. git fuk hans.

so why not say exports instead of making yourself look like a retard by saying GDP?

remember what that D stands for

They follow EU-laws and regulations related to trade.

I specifically seem to remember a few months ago the Swiss refused immigration status to some Syrian refugees that refused to shake the hands of a teacher (considered extremely rude in Switzerland to do this).

Last I checked, the Swiss were also constantly deporting refugees back into the EU.

A country in the EU could never get away with something like this.

tell me youre trolling please

you are rly retarded.

you mean like hungary and poland?

because exports are only a subset of the gdp dependent on the EU.
a lot of overseas companies only open offices in the uk because they have access to the whole EU from there.

guess what? they are now moving to dublin, frankfurt and paris.

>deporting refugees
>A country in the EU could never get away with something like this.

like all east-european countries?

And leaks this weekend have shown if we wanted to get access to the EEA we wouldn't even be offered the same terms as Switzerland or Norway, we would have to take lesser terms like those of Turkey.

We have actually cucked ourselves royally.

Are we going to see the resurgence of the Lib Dems?

they could have up to 48% support from the public, with their proposed anti-democratic campaign.

Ah yes. A bunch of poor as shit countries telling refugees they will get more benefits if they go a bit to the left.

They'd know because they fucking do it all the time.

Since Germany wants you back so bad, Britain is in the drivers seat. Want us back? What will you give us? The party which loses on the transaction will be the one crying about it. The unprecedented butthurt from Brussels only proves that the EU, not England, will be the loser.

N Ireland won't leave and the SNP are having doubts and most likely won't

you havent cucked yourselves yet. you cucked everyone with the referendum, but it hasnt passed through parliament yet. and it wont pass. why? because the brexiters dont have a plan for what to do with the UK after an actual brexit. they have to have deals in place before invoking article 50, and that will take time. by that time there will be new elections and corbyn and farage will show what sort of a joke they are and guess who will come back on the political stage to save the UK? cameron. it is a play by him - he invoked the referendum in a time where it was most probably that leavers will get more than remainers so that he can actually resign and be the good guy, while the shittalkers have to put their money where their mouth is. but they are shitting themselves now knowing what to do. good job, cameron, you had your play to make GB forget the pig fucking and panama

you got it completely wrong.
up until now UK put a gun to our head and said: gib preferential treatment or we leave.
we gave them preferential treatment and they pulled the trigger anyway.

now UK can royally fuck themselves

is there any chance that the parliament will say no to Brexit?

>Sturgeon
Scotland ISN'T leaving
>Cameron
Let's take our time
>Junker
Don't take your time...
>Merkel
Yes... let's take our time...
>Lib Dems
It's NOT happening!

it's all up in the air
what is going to happen over the next 24 months?

yes

some ppl think that the delay tactic from cameron will result in british ppl rethinking their position on the eu.

he's committed to it
>NO NEVERENDUMS
rocks and hard places aplenty

The EU was started under the premise of being just an economic union but we all know where its heading, its going to grow into a true federal government just like the initially-intended-weak US federal government grew in power over time to the states being just local management for the feds. The arguments will be that economic unity cannot continue with 17 different governments pulling in 17 different directions.

This is a valid argument IMO. Long-term, for the european nations to be a viable economic force on the planet these little isolated nations squabbling over scraps will hafta consolidate, its just too inefficient.

But for the people living in the transitional period its going to be rough watching your nation surrender its sovereignty.

I don't think the Brexit will actually occur, however. The vote isn't binding, its just a big opinion poll. The british pols must now vote on Stay or Leave, and I think the Stay pols will manage to keep GB from committing economic suicide. Lotsa pols gonna get voted out next election though.

they did boarder controls
build a fence and sent people back

but yeah, its easier for them since noone wants to live there.

You guys should get it more than anyone else since you value above everything freedom.

How do you think the US would react to being told how it was to conduct its affairs, or have its laws overridden or new laws enacted without the support of its citizens, often at their expense and outsiders' benefit? This is why people want out of the EU.

>I don't think the Brexit will actually occur, however.

The referendum was the democratic will of the people. For parliament to ignore it would be undemocratic. As long as our government claims to be democratic, it has to happen because it is what the majority of the people want.

Also last I checked, one of the requirements for being a member of the EU was having a democratic government.

aw come on, slimy politicians are slimy.
they will find reasons.
e.g. MPs will say: oh in my constituency they voted for remain...

Except we know exactly what every region voted for.

Thats what he is saying m8 btw any chance of a pro EU party in your next elections?

LibDems promised they will not allow Brexit to pass if elected

Things that wont happen Vs Now Germany will have to raise taxes to make up the money to support the leeching countries and more Muslims

hahahaha no.

uk will pay more than before to get access to the single market and no need for other countries to pay more for the eu

What happens next:

>Le Pen does the same thing to Hollande as Farage did to Cameron
>France votes to leave
>Wilders and Akesson as well
>Germany stuck with a huge EU bill and a nonstop flow of Arab dudebros into their country
>Jobbik elected in Hungary

I will stop there as anything can happen at that point. Mass redpilling, world war, who knows.

At some point in all that mess it is possible that Scotland secedes and joins the EU, which would only cause it to sink faster as they are just another mouth to feed, not an actual contributor like England. Basically Scotland is irrelevant in all this.

>he thinks people from continental Europe buy overpriced shit produced in England like Jags, Landrovers, and Rolls Royce
>he doesn't know that the UK is a massive importer of continental European goods and not a very large exporter at all

It is the EU who will be bending the knee for access to the lucrative UK market. Because who the hell doesn't want to produce shit in Euros and get paid in Pounds? And who the fuck wants to do the opposite?

yeah, have a look at that map:
bbc.com/news/politics/eu_referendum/results

guess which MPs will vote for remain.
PROTIP: not only scottish MPs

i already posted the numbers.
UK GDP depending on EU: 13%
EU GDP depending on UK: 3%

I feel like many people who go to college like everything as systematic and possible and like as many people to tell them what to do as they can, including the EU telling the UK what to do. The mentality of "I have not completed my education and must go to college right after high school" attitude goes hand in hand with it.

This isn't everyone. Plenty have gone to college and didn't become retarded about it, but the ones like this guy's sister are really irritating, and will probably end up getting a low paying job that has nothing to do with her degree and yet still give advice to people younger than her to go to college as if it's the only way.

That latter part happens to me. Even though I have a decent job and I've been out of high school for eight years now, I've still been suggested to go to college by graduates who are complete failures working minimum wage in an entirely different field.

You're an idiot who has no idea how economics work.

UK can tell eu to go fuck off now and start trading with Russia /Brazil / whoever the fuck else it wants because it's FREE

Stop blaming highschoolers for the problems cause by boomers and gen x'ers. You sound stupid.

i so hope you are a troll and not a retard.

that is exactly how economics and trade negotiations work.
you give something, you get something.

russia and brazil may very well trade with the UK, but not on conditions as good as with the EU(500m ppl market)

This seems to be the common answer I see Leave voters use when responding to factual and objective arguments about just how fucked the UK is now.

>but le cuck may may xD t.muslim xDDD

Can somebody explain how businesses will be affected? Will they leave Britain now? I've already read that HSBC is already going to transfer some employees to Paris, if I'm not mistaken.

Somebody care to explain?

It is a sad indictment of British society that the Leave supporting electorate overwhelmingly chose to ignore academia; world leaders; every living former prime minister; the IMF; NATO and it's own Intelligence Services; the EU; Nobel laureate economists; the economist who predicted the last crash; it's own treasury, and the Governor of the Bank of England; and chose instead to follow Euroskeptic politicians, and tabloid newspapers such as The Sun, Daily Mail and the Daily Express.