The fattening

what's with pop stars becoming fat now?

Attached: 21353452.jpg (1843x1000, 1.27M)

Idk, but I personally prefer thicc Taylor.

Dear Sup Forums,

Imagine a world where being overweight and/or obese possessed no repercussions towards a person's health, and where one could possibly live forever, or at least have the same lifespans of slimmer, normal human beings, without death. Would you still criticize and disrespect the overweight then?

lol idk about you user but i prefer to live in reality, and in reality fat people have severe health issues and are objectively unattractive.

Yes.

Lots of things happen to women's bodies after the age of 25. None of them are good.

No more than I disrespect others, which is actually a lot.

i fail to see how someone else's health is your business

let em be my dude

I like fat Demi Lovato

If they want to be fat asses, so be it, but at least wear less revealing, more flattering clothing.

It's visibly disgusting. It hurts my eyes. It's like gay people being affectionate in public.

white women

get over it

it doesn't matter what you think about it

I'm proud you used to appropriate word, user. Too many people are deluded in thinking that their unhealthy weight gain is getting "thicker".

>being this much of a snowflake

Idk but weight gain is literally the only thing that gets me going so I'm pleased

Why are you so upset? Lmao take your own advice.

I'm not offended, it's just gross. You're being a lot more sensitive about it, trust me.

I hate overweight people and the gay trannies of the lgbt community, not because of how they look like (funny colored hair, FAT) or who they have sex with but because of how personally insufferable they are. You get the sense they are just oinking up on icecream/sucking dick because they are inherently awful people who want to use their victim status to shame and 'callout' normal white heteros like myself so they can pressure us into depraved sex acts and enslave the white race.

I don't think you know what a snowflake is?

I would do unspeakable things to thicc Demi Lovato

that's an okay opinion to have, except it isn't and you're a bad person, and you should get some help

source: i'm a lawyer

I guess someone who thinks they're special or unique? If so, you're statement makes even less sense considering what you commented on. I think I'm right and you're just sensitive. Most people that greentext are.

It's a feminist status symbol

Yes. Consuming more resources than you need, not working to improve yourself, and being both physically and mentally unattractive are still worthy of criticism and disrespect.

I criticize them for aesthetical reasons- Same way you don't want to come across a terrible horrible album I don't want to seat next to a landwhale or have to see their ugly asses everywhere.

ok let's say your dating wouldn't a woman who can cook be attractive?

This

What

Attached: 1481875941226.jpg (600x1067, 45K)

over the hill and too much BBC cum

More pics of fat Demi?

Yes, because it's visually unappealing. I'd have disdain towards anyone who chooses to look bad, just as I have towards people who dress like retards and don't work out.
About halfway through that post you went from "guy who is mad about things that aren't that big of a deal" to "full ape-tickling shit-sniffing retard having a panic attack."

>Claims he's in physical pain when people look a way he doesn't like or do something that he disagrees with.
>U-UR THE SENSITIVE 1!

So now I see that Sup Forums is a disgusting website full of superficial idiots who only look at the surface level and not anything else. Are you people so moronic that you dismiss people for their appearance, as opposed to their personality, their intelligence, their kindness, and you know, WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE? It pains me to hear how much you people judge books by their covers without even giving them a chance or flipping the pages to uncover the mysteries, their story... their purpose. Just so you know, every single person I reply to will be on the WRONG side of history, far away from your sensoric, unintuitive drivel. Disgusting cherubim. Never come near me, vile cretins who liberate the hearts of others to fuel your egos.

are you okay with straight people being affectionate in public?

>trying to reason with other people on Sup Forums

But for real, let's stop arguing and start posting more pictures of fat Demi pls

What is your angle here?

Fat acceptance is all about pushing an agenda being extremely overweight is not just a way of slowly killing yourself and burdening everyone else for you having lived. So it doesn't matter what peoples motivations are for shaming them, the people who are trying to support them have the worst intentions of them all.

I just want that middle one to choke me with her thighs.

fuck shes looking nice nowadays

I imagine there is less pressure these days to maintain a perfect form. Good for them I guess, I don't listen to music with my eyes and a little chub is perfect for banging anyway.

Attached: whatever.gif (424x240, 923K)

Attached: 1355739283325.jpg (1100x1380, 237K)

Those digits are looking nice

Attached: 1520214815164.png (600x450, 442K)

You're mentally ill, lol

says the mentally ill tranny defender. kill yourself. faggot.

My angle is that people like you only focus on their appearance superficially instead of emphasizing their inner sanctum. If you're so one dimensional that you only care about the aesthetics of a person as opposed to their personal beliefs, ideas, intelligence and emotions, then you don't deserve to be a human being. The only terrible thing about overweightness is that it reduces the life span of humans, but even so, someday we'll evolve so much that obesity won't kill us anymore.

>their personality
lack of will to change for their own benefit
> their intelligence
giving long term wellness up for instant gratification
> their kindness
kind people comes in all shapes and sizes. just so you know. and a lot of people don't have shit to eat while some indulge in excesses and don't give a fuck about it.
>WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE?
pic related

Attached: 1509925529270.jpg (1188x720, 140K)

Keep LARPing

>WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE?
fat?

Attached: 3.jpg (311x559, 24K)

Attached: 64566884-A0D0-432E-B7A5-DA56A2F5042D.png (582x847, 1.04M)

THICC Tay is the fucking best. She was a 10/10 before, now she's a 100/10.

I think she's at her peak rn, and if some posts a fat Tay please ban. There's a difference between being THICC like pic related, and being fat.

Attached: 18927.jpg (576x1024, 88K)

ex fat ass here. i would find it gross but there's a lot of things people do that are gross, while still being "healthy" (tattoos, piercings, drinking, smoking, etc). But being overweight is not healthy at all and I don't recommend encouraging it.

voice of reason

i'm sorry i had to respond to this twice. i can almost smell how neurotic you are. maybe if you ate something that human beings were meant to eat instead of cakes and ice cream 24/7, your mind wouldn't be a discombobulated mess.

go to the supermarket right now and bite into an onion indiscriminately. just do it, and embrace the new and enlightened you.

Sup Forumsis my #safespace

As a tripfag you took the bait twice, c'mon.

> think she's at her peak rn,
Wrong. 1989 era Taylor Swift is peak.

Attached: 1508513347582.jpg (320x384, 36K)

yea dude i'm not too thrilled about it myself

Attached: 424f4592ca.jpg (2210x2823, 2.64M)

they still look good

nah i don't think so

she's more fat than "thicc"

Eat a salad you fat fuck

well i do think so. how are you going to deal with my differing opinion?

1: I'm actually not overweight, nor have I ever been. I grew up with a few friends of mine who had been overweight and they were constantly bullied just because of that. They didn't even care about their talents and potential (one of my friends was a theater gal and the other heavily enjoyed music; he was a violinist and introduced me to the art form, and I never would have browser this board without him in my life), and just shunned them.
2: Their lives were plenty fine without the influence of the outside world nagging their health. They didn't love their bodies, but they already felt content with their artistic pursuits anyway, because that was their true purpose in life. Music and theater enriched their lives, and still do, more than any other thing in the world.

Attached: 60.jpg (540x960, 23K)

Come on man. Look at that ass!

Attached: 18926.jpg (529x1199, 88K)

t. fatty

yeah good excuse for being fat am i right? le babby's first "artistic" pursuits XD

Cause thicc women are for high test males. Now get off Sup Forums you underage little man. You probably arent even atleast 150 soaking wet you skinny fuck boy. Kpop girls are probably more your speed, atleast they wont hurt your fragile boy body unlike mature adult women.

But dont take this all serious OP, I was like you once, a skinny boy in highschool and most of the girls weighed more then me. One day you'll fill out and gain confidence around women, and look forward to a nice thicc mature woman.

Attached: ropefrog.png (600x842, 142K)

I'd probably let myself go and become a landwhale

I am a *big* fan

>Cause thicc women are for high test males.
fat =/= thicc

>Now get off Sup Forums you underage little man. You probably arent even atleast 150 soaking wet you skinny fuck boy. Kpop girls are probably more your speed, atleast they wont hurt your fragile boy body unlike mature adult women.
(not true, by the way)

>
But dont take this all serious OP, I was like you once, a skinny boy in highschool and most of the girls weighed more then me. One day you'll fill out and gain confidence around women, and look forward to a nice thicc mature woman.
fat =/= thicc

more to love.

Attached: 0599892672.jpg (1816x2659, 1.84M)

oh no don't get me wrong. fat tay is nice too. I love me some slammies. however taylor swift is not the type. she is perfect slim with some slight chub (which she was in early to mid 2010s)

one to the right is objectively more attractive

t. virgin

Absolutely. Do you know when these are from? I want to do my own *ahem* research on fat Demi

>fat does not equal thicc
but user the pics OP posted weren't true fat. I can sense your low test in your response.

What's wrong with thicker women?

Selina Gomez is just fat tho

Attached: CBBE + Bodyslide.gif (1002x419, 178K)

this isnt what actually happens

thicc Taylor is gross. The only reason she's attractive is because she has a model physique - take that away and she's nothing.

Demi Lovato has a beautiful face, and being fat doesn't take that away. Still, I really don't like fat chicks, so not feeling it.

I am, however, feeling Gomez. She actually did get chubby for a while, and she was just as adorable as ever. I'd go for her fat or thin.

>but user the pics OP posted weren't true fat. I can sense your low test in your response.
(not true, by the way)

actually fat demi is fucking hot.
I'll say it again however - fat taylor is not so great. she's way better slim.

March 16 , Barclay Center NYC.

Attached: 54906c5a1c.jpg (2455x2253, 2.36M)

girl on her knees in front is hot
demi not so much

Licks your bulge

Thanks a bunch user!

Attached: 1488605948697.jpg (1000x1677, 661K)

Mama mia I'm looking forward to the rest of this tour

Attached: demi-lovato-performs-tell-me-you-love-me-world-tour-at-the-barclay-center-in-nyc-03-16-2018-15_thumb (558x800, 60K)

Who is on left?

>tfw you'll never hold hands with her
>you'll never kiss her softly
>she'll never fall asleep on your chest as you're watching movies well into the night
>you'll never go on road trips with her in the misty american northwest
>she'll never peg you with a horsecock strapon
>you'll never pick out bizarre horse-themed sex toys and latex suits to get for her
>she'll never force you to get naked and lie flat on the ground in the middle of the room as she charges at you making horse sounds and tramples you barefoot over and over causing massive physical damage to your person

Attached: 1515272425158.webm (640x640, 1.99M)

does taylor actually sing or does she lip sync

lately she fat syncs

be srs

holy uffff those thighs

Just imagine her playfully squeezing your neck and lower face between her thighs more and more and suddenly you realize she's not playing around and her face turns grim seconds before you pass out and die

>implying hypotheticals in general are valid models and worth indulging
>implying this one isnt particularly retarded and isnt a half a step away from being “imagine fat people were all actually skinny would you still think they’re fat”
im pretty sure this is bait anyway

Attached: F7466813-FBDE-4A71-BD2B-6C6059882933.jpg (632x998, 196K)

Is this LDR? Post more of her being flabby white trash

Not him but I wanna know what you'd say if he responded yes

thats just what they actually fucking look like stupid