Let's play a little game

Let's play a little game
>post an album
>reply to the albums you've listened to with what you think about them good or bad just say somethihng more productive than "lol its shit"
I'll start with something everyone's listened to to get the ball rolling

Attached: pls talk about music.jpg (225x225, 10K)

That's a pretty good album

Attached: cover.jpg (1521x1400, 382K)

lol its shit

started off not liking it or just disregarding it as typical Sup Forumscore for hippies by hippies. sat myself down and opened my mind and after three listens and a few live videos i felt emotionally attached

Attached: 4L_6XB2qj52.jpg (500x497, 45K)

Really catchy for an indie folk album, can't listen to it anymore because of all the memeing

Attached: cover.jpg (225x225, 11K)

good. it gives me a kind of shitty feeling about myself listening to it, its melancholy but its a good feeling. fucking its just good i feel weird listening to it and it makes me want to not die

Good shit but the slow parts are a little too slow

Attached: R-315667-1178417406.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 166K)

sort of overrated but the high points are great
very good melodies and lyrics and great vibe
bloated but the high points are to die for

Attached: #album_stereolab_dots.jpg (600x600, 88K)

found it through the Touch The Sky sample, fell in love with it, some of the melodies on this are gorgeous

Attached: curtis.jpg (600x597, 66K)

This one is great.
One of my favorites in the genre.
Good.

Attached: kcd.jpg (500x500, 44K)

I have literally never heard of any of these albums.
The fucking state of music nowadays.
Fucking gross.

I can't stand listening to some of the songs, but Chocolate Matter is amazing.

Attached: 51sBFJYnq6L._SX355_.jpg (355x352, 27K)

to smart too fall for this bait

Favourite psychodelic album before psychodelic because stuffing your melodies in 10 layers of wierd sounds.
A little bit tiring but the good parts are fucking amazing.
King Crimsom album I listen to the most, it's a bit of an easier listen than the others imo
Fun album, not something I'd listen to regularlyit's very underrated and overrated at the same time

Attached: cover.jpg (225x225, 4K)

*became stuffing your melodies
fug

there aren't any glaring flaws, but it doesn't do anything too crazy. The guitar for the most part is bland, and the best songs are the ones that are more creative like Holland 1945, Communist Daughter and Untitled. Jeff Mangum is a fucking great singer though, and his lyrics are really good.

masterpiece
good but only listen to a few tracks on the regular
not a fan

Attached: Car Seat Headrest - 4 - cover.png (430x430, 334K)

I fucking LOVE this album. The lineup alone is worthy of a 10/10. title track, thela hun ginjeet and discipline shows how much Fripp, Levin, Belew and Bruford are talented as fuck. Also the seagull sounds on matte kudasai makes me cri everytiem

Attached: Cover.jpg (500x500, 87K)

somehow manages to make vague, nonsensical lyrics sound very emotional
wall to wall memes but good, not much else to say
One of my favorite Radiohead albums. Gives an anxious, surreal vibe. Pulk/Pull is unique. Closing track is one of their best, shame they didn't use the extended version for the album.

Attached: g1RUli5.jpg (3703x3721, 2.86M)

It's a good album. I wouldn't give it a 10/10 or say it's the best of all time, but I still enjoy it nonetheless.

Love me some xylophone.

Attached: a1193145322_10.jpg (1200x1061, 91K)

I like the noisy bits but its not more than a 6/10
I like the poppy bits but its not more than a 6/10
7/10, like elevator music but really good

Attached: beachhouse.jpg (225x225, 3K)

hola reddit

>music discussion
>reddit
the absolute STATE

Attached: 1483930875854.jpg (296x442, 21K)

Noe of these are really my thing, except Curtis, i guess.

I do have a thing for the album pictured, though. But only if I listen to it loud as fuck. like run everyone out of the house loud. Anyone else like it at all? I actually think its pretty much garbage, but its garbage I like.

Attached: 515q3sP94QL._AC_UL160_.jpg (160x160, 10K)

It's great and really enjoyable. I like singing along.
I much prefer Da Capo, and only he long song at that.
I need to listen to this again. Is it their best.
Never struck me. But I've started liking funk more these days so I'll try it again.
Not a KC fan desu, nor a new wave KC fan either.
Great songs towards the end. I like Safe as Milk more though.
I like later Radiohead more than early Radiohead. Kid A and B are unremarkable imo.
Pic related is one of my favorite albums and has been for nearly a decade.

Attached: MI0001817882.jpg (500x500, 50K)

I like On Avery Island more. Still pretty great though. Kinda feels like the musical equivalent of Oscarbait, in both a good and a bad way.
Pretty fun, but not fun enough to get me to come back to it.
One of my favorite albums ever.
Best Radiohead album.
I can appreciate it, but I don't really enjoy it much. Has its moments of being legitimately fun.

Attached: 71X-d84NtNL._SL1077_.jpg (1077x1076, 129K)

Very cute, good vocals. Favorite tracks are Air Supply and Darkness.
Every song is memorable and engaging, probably one of my favorite albums.

forgot pic

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x1000, 13K)

I fucking love this album...all their albums actually.

Fantastic album.
Too bad they'll never be able to make something that exceeds it.

*blocks your path*

Attached: THE-MARS-VOLTA-Frances-The-Mute-897x897.jpg (897x897, 129K)

I think I need to relisten to this album because on my first listen I wasn't nearly as impressed as I was with De-Loused.

A big love of mine but drops quite a bit in quality for 1/4 of the tracks
It's genuinley unlistenable to me and I really don't know what the point is nor what the fuck radiohead were doing
Was underrated as fuck on the board but its been getting lots of love lately and im so happy

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 27K)

Pretty good album, but I never got that much into it.

Great album, one of their best.

Attached: R-1082305-1190931373.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Best thing Radiohead made, B-sides to it are just as good.
One of the funniest blues albums ever made
After listening to Teen Dream, the rest of their material just sounds bland.
One of the most underwhelming dream bands ever but I guess I overhyped it. Should probably revisit, haven't heard it in ages.
Love it, but I still prefer The Seer just because the shitty Gira production gave it more grit.

Attached: Time Machines II.jpg (320x246, 81K)

really like the opening track, it makes me dizzy in a good way. hearing that little crackle of noise at the start and then the music fades it... one of those subtle album beginnings that really pulls you in.

Attached: jtbord.jpg (1425x1425, 231K)

I hated Frances on the first listen and it painted my perception of the band for years, but I listened to it again after getting into At The Drive In and now I love it.

DeLoused is good too.

when i first listened to this i basically thought it was the greatest thing ever
now i can't listen to it because of jeff mangum's voice. every other part of the album is pretty good
not that i can't get into weird music, but imo trout mask has too little intensity to be interesting
really liked this album at first and didn't understand why it wasn't more acclaimed than kid a or ok computer, but the album just hasn't aged well for me. a few standout tracks but that's it
i love everything else on this album, but the mixing is absolute fucking garbage so i can't really bring myself to listen to it
haven't listened in a while, but if anybody asked me i would say it's my favorite album
liked it at first, but the songs aren't well written and the instrumentation sounds clumsy. not a fan of swans in general though so

Attached: 26e69e2c.jpg (500x492, 42K)