Yup, BIG change!

>Yup, BIG change!

What did Raimi mean by this?

FOUR YOU

His holocauster grew three sizes that day

>now it's six million and one
2002 was a different time

>spiderman will never give you the BSC

i like how the mtv music awards skit with jack black did literally the same joke as the actual movie here

Was anyone else upset when Spider-Man used his webs to fling people back into the WTC because they were "fucking Jews"?

Soups on, jackass!

oh shit that made me giggle

>Yep, BIG tip

big pee pee :)

>my name is... babana!

what did spider man MEAN by THIS?

He was trying out for the Minions movie.

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

The worst part of Raimi threads is when you have retards like this guy. They see legitimately funny posts people make about "scenes" in the movie, so they attempt to join in on le funny maymay with cringey and uninspired posts like this. It's embarrassing.

Leave the meme manufacturing to the big boys, eh user?

There are a few legitimately funny posts people make in Raimi threads. The one about the Polish Landlord who calls Peter "man of spiders" is good.

And the one about Norman Osborn getting a little too far into the role of the Green Goblin, carrying around an old, well-greased bullwhip from the slaving days, and "poring over the Qu'ran for character inspiration" is good.

Most of the posts people make are fucking awful though. It requires a delicate touch, imaginative prose, and an IQ in the 999+ range. Meme crafting is a art.

Seriously kill yourself

fuck off nerd

big diaper change