>'Sup Forums will defend this' thread
>'TRUMP BTFO' thread
>'X has a point, you know' thread
>'/pol' DESTROYED, HOW WILL THEY RECOVER' thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>going to Sup Forums

Why would you go to Sup Forums? Those guys are racist, homophobic, and racist! Are you racist, homophobic, and racist?

Really makes you think

That's it
I'm a #redditmissle now

very boring if you ask me

even the brexit was boring

wtf i hate go to Sup Forums now

Shut up. Sup Forums is for faaaaaaaags.
Allahu akbar

its so stupid. this board has literally become Sup Forums in the way that people make shitty bait threads just for the sake of making others mad/getting replies

You left off
>what did he mean by this
and my personal fav
>well Sup Forums

You forgot
>wow, really makes you think

good, soon I'll have enough filters there will be no threads

my Sup Forums experience will be complete.

there are literally people on this website who cant tell the different between a troll thread and a shill thread

Have you tried making a thread without one of those meme phrases?
>404
>thread has been archived

How can non-shitposters even compete?
OP B T F O
P
B
T
F
O

this also

Thanks for the filter list.

I fucking know that feel user.
Fucking autists, 12 year olds and redditfags ruining this board.

>Go to Sup Forums
First mistake.This board sucks

you suck polen

how can /pol men even compete?

Yeah, this place has gotten pretty boring. I usually come here once a day to check the news, but I'm slowly forgetting to do that even.

>Australia crying that the other countries are stealing their shit posting thunder.

Kek

whatever Hilter

Report more shitposts, clean up the board.

Mods dont act on reports unless several people report the same thing.

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

All those are given a the top, as examples of "you cant post this fucking garbage here"

Report them if you see them.

>Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Also report people who are obviously raiding us, one of the main rules for Sup Forums is against doing that to us.

Leftist faggots can have opinions that are wrong and not based in reality, but obvious shill/slide threads or garbage topics are to be reported.

Commercial advertising is also against the rules, we used to have a button specifically for reporting shills for businesses, or youtubers etc.

"Sargon thread"
"Molyjew thread"

These are commercial advertising, they make money off what they are marketing to you while giving a light screen of appearing to be just another poster.

Report those types of threads too.

Oh and big surprise, the moly shill is a Canadian flag poster most the time, and the Scrotum of Mossad poster is from the UK. (both their home countries - they are shilling for themselves)

>using reddit screencaps
>people unabashedly saying they use reddit
>only threads that have meme phrases get bumped
>mods don't immediately ban anybody making bait threads
>normies and newfags refusing to integrate

OP reabby makes me thingk

>That pic
Cuckold meant raising someone else's children thinking they are your own

>dank memes
>dank
Please Sup Forums is very uncreative

Another thing, if you see a thread about faggots, report that too.

Anything about trannies, or fags, or any of that.. it goes on /lgbt/ just like our politics goes here, and not on Sup Forums

shitposting needs to have nuance and come in the right doses. filling up the board with buzzfeed headlines isn't too inspiring or creative as far as shitposting goes

>ITT: we realize it's summer and shit threads will be posted constantly as per usual

Yea well now cuckold means a lot of things, and raising someone elses kid makes you a cuck just as much as watching a black guy fuck your wife does.

It doesnt matter if you dont know if its yours or not, your entire definition is bullshit.

"I know this baby isnt mine, because Im not black and neither is my wife, but the baby is, so its okay if I raise this black baby my wife had, because I know its not mine, and that means Im not actually a cuckold"

Use your head.

theres an absence of "nigger" too

you forgot

>wow really makes you think huh?
>we wuz

>it doesn't matter if the kid you're raising is your own or not
WEW
E
W

Don't go to Sup Forums these guys are LITERALLY HITLER!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
>In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1]

Can't wait for Trump to win so we can never talk about the election again