Does the rest of the world like us, Albania?

Does the rest of the world like us, Albania?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

pls dont steal my kidney

Well, you're asking Sup Forums, which is overwhelmingly anti-Muslim. Most people here think you live in a mud hut surrounded by goats and pray to Allah five times a day, and all your women are hijabis.

But I've been to Tirana. Could count the hijabis on one hand. Your biggest problem is gypsies and shitty roads. Other than that, you're white and cool by me.

I don't know much about Albania. Your flag looks pretty cool though.

I hear you give Switzerland a hard time.

Not cool.

What is that? A fucking spider?

Fuck no. Muslim, history stealing ugly hairy monkeys.

Albanians are pretty based but extremely nationalistic. The diaspora are all "refugees welcome". The young at least.

who?

I went to Albanian as part of a motorcycle tour through the Balkans recently.

Everywhere was really cool accept Albanian. It was fully of poverty and stray dogs and shit food. It honestly was the only country i didn't like.

Does that help?

I don't give a shit about the Balkans but Albania has one of the coolest flags.

>Literally "Muh clay" the country

> Literally who

Did you stop by here ?
Impressions

Albania is alright!

They hate us, because most Albanians are muslims. I'm sure they would hate us less if muslim Albanians converted to Christianity. If you are a muslim Albanian, why don't you convert to Christianity. Islam was forced on us, while we converted to Christianity peacefully. Islam is a remnant of the backwards Turkic culture in Albania.

Unless, of course, muslim Albanians are no Albanians at all, but simply turkroaches that happen to speak Albanian. Or even worse, a traitor to Albania and Gjergj Kastrioti.

No you fucking mudshits

No, your immigrants in Austria are nothing but violent criminals, drug dealers and the people I met were just straight up retarded.

Also,
>Average IQ 82

You are literally less intelligent than american niggers.

oooooo lalli
siete venuti col barcone adesso avete lo squadrone :-)
un abbraccio dall italia

I don't know much about your country.

NO!

Assume you mean me. I spent 1 day in Mostar. Took a picture of the old bridge home. Was really cool. Friendly people, Good food and beer.

>Does the rest of the world like us, Albania?
I used to have albanian gf she was pretty qt but didn't want to convert so I dropped her

you are ok, but you definitely need Jesus

Ditch Islam and your country would be a whole lot nicer. Cast off the turkroach legacy.

They will fear you because you are better than their beta males.

They will fear you because you fight better than them.

They will fear you because their women will always prefer you over native """"""men""""""

Don't expect them to like you Albania, our younger brothers. Just exist and toil for your people and country.

We'll help you conquer the slavshit Balkans soon anyways, be patient.

You're no brother of us Albanians, roach.

I l-love you S-Shaqiri :3

No. Not until you fully denounce turks.

You are literally the worst nation in Europe.

Immediately attacked by the Ottomans every single playthrough/10

I know nothing about your country.
Please forgive my ignorance.
I've lived and worked in Spain and Germany - I'm an electrical engineer.
I try to convert electricity from power sources into homes. Switching a light on, or having a fridge means that there is a power usage.

What's Albania like? Is it a good place to visit? I'm interested.

>us
>is a toilet cleaning diaspora in Germany

You are no Albanian, criminal.

You are a Gypsy in Germany who claims Albanian heritage for the shekels.

Fuck off and die.

Yeah thats unfortunate. But after you convert them, if you release Albania and make them your vassal, they can do some fucking awesome shit in North Africa.

You need to protect them though.

ALBANIA DLA POLAKÓW!

I know a couple of guys that have married Albanian women that are hot as fugg

All the christian albanians i know are actually pretty cool people, some of my best friends are albanians. The turkroaches that call themselves albanians are the problem. Literally comparable to gypsies.

Join christianity,stop being european mudslime niggers.

Do you have oil?

I understood that reference/10

Don't you have a genocide to be denying, or some pigeons to be catching for dinner?

no

leave Germany and go back to your country

Some of you are alright, don't go to Kosovo tomorrow.

Remove Saracens from Europe

The only Gypsies here are the muslim 'Albanians' and you roaches. Now fuck off from my continent and give Constantinople back to the Greeks.

And don't forget to check under your bed at night, for Gjergj Kastrioti might be there.

That pic on the right is from Grozny

>Literally the niggers of Balkan

t. gypsy

Whatever you say, shekelstein.

Clean those crusts off toilets good.

Kosovo is Serbian.
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

I only like your flag.

you got that cool little bird symbol.

drawing a blank.

You guys literally look the same, same with Bosnians and Croats. Why is it you guys hate each other so much over the pettiest differences? At least here in America I hate niggers because I can spot them a mile away, stinking up the place with their shitskin behavior.

Do you even know what shekelstein means? That's supposed to be an insult towards jews, which I am not, since I have admitted to being Christian several time. And it's your compatriots who do the toilet cleaning. I'm actually a student.

Fucking nasty assed roaches. Go back to the hell that spawned you and the kikes, mudslime.

I agree with this tho, I think they have a cool flag.
I also like their little white hats.

We hate all muslims.

And your country is also classified as "Zigeuner" in Germany.

We literally don't.
I can spot an Albanian from a mile away, by behaviour and skincolour. Albeit, those are mostly Kosovar Albanians.

My experiences with 'Albanian Albanians', for example on the coasts where they are Christian are mostly positive. They even look white. As for those mountain shits, Ghegs or whatever they call them, that defile the Balkans with their filth, they must die.

>Does the rest of the world like us
Why even care? They all hate us. They have always hated us. Let's hope they will forever hate us so we don't get cucked into another fucking "Eastern Friendship Block"-thing or a fucking Ottoshit alliance again.

If they hate us, things are good. Let's keep it this way.

cancer of world.
remove yourself

LITTLE

will never understand why albania, turkey and kosovo havent been nuked off earth by either europe or russia

You cool Albania.

At least the two of you I've met.

Zog is also a good name for a king.

>little
dude, she could take down a flying airplane with that shizz

Ask a leaf in Sarande anything

I even met Poles that rather have Arabs than Albanians to Poland.

At 1st I thought fucking Albanians
Then I met the Romanians
Fucking Romanians

Skanderbeg was based. You should follow his example and convert to Christianity.

not fair how you guys have a cool flag yet we have a christmas tree

No, you guys are useless. You guys are less worth than the worst state in America

The only people who like Albania are Albanian diaspora.

Which is funny, because those dumb faggots left Albania because life is shit there.

That's a really fucking cool flag my friend

Been there, it's like a Balkan Miami but with lots more poverty. Still better than regular miami because no niggers. How's the heat?

Bro tier.

no, please stay in your shithole!

No.

remove yourself, cockroach spawn

Niggers of eastern Europe.
Ugly people,swarthy majority and they have big mouth to claim otherwise.

I haven't even heard of Albania.

Best flag ever.

>your flag

Of course we do. At least I do. Beautiful women, above average cuisine, badass flag, the most moderate muslims in the world, Roman/Greek and b4 ruins, Adriatic Sea beaches, lovely place to visit on vacations.

that's because they want to be with the ''trend'' so desperately

expect them to switch sides immediately after they get refugees in their home country too, saying albania belongs to albanians etc. like everyone else

that's funny coming from a jew

generally no. i personally have no opinion but your flag is bretty good

>most moderate muslims in the world

Even the Turks are more civilized and moderate than they are. The most moderate and civilized muslims were the Bosnians, until the 90's where they all went 'ALLAHU AKHBAR'.

the average serb is 1 head taller and slightly lighter than the average albanian.

toniblair are way to short senpai

this

I'm norman and my wife is a 10/10 qt albanian. Try again roach.

Most of your nicknames are "Beanbag" because 600+ years ago you sold yourself to Islam for a bag of beans.

I have a flat in Zurich in a neighbourhood with lots of albanians around. I think I've never met one with an IQ above average and their youth comes across quite aggressive.
Otherwise they're alright I suppose.

It's fucking hot and the sun will fry you in the day. Most people here only go out in the evening. Beer is cheap as fuck and the water is nice too. And lucky the Gypsies stick to their shanty camp on the other side of the hill

We don't even know you exist.

Return Kosovo, execute all your mudslimes and you're alright.

>based
>BUT
>extremely nationalistic
Doesn't compute

Albanians are pretty based.
We like you here

You are our brothers... unlike s*rbs

No, Balkan Roaches..

MAKE LAZARET GREAT AGAIN

I met a lot of Albanians here in Switzerland. The most of them are subhuman creatures with no manners. My country would be a better place without them. I hope one day we get rid of these chockroaches pls kill them all.

BMW driving cancer. I hope you get exterminated finally