He knows something we don't

He knows something we don't .

According to him it's easier to wear the same thing every day because the removes small stressful decisions that can make a day start off badly.

Makes sense, but of course it's just the sort of behaviour that is weird if you're poor and "zany" if you're rich.

Most of my shirts are grey. Just have to decide between short sleeve or rolled up long sleeve.

>not even one ironed shirt

It's neither a class decision.

He's just autistical and driven by his kike genes to do kike things

This is just part of some weird Satanic ritual

Adam Lanza did the same thing

Except he didn't procreate with an ugly gook, or steal a gazillion dollar idea from other autistic friends

If picking out clothes is stressful (especially as a man) then you have issues to sort out.

Well I actually like that Idea

I binned my socks, and bought 1 one of a type so handle life easier

And look where he is now. What a winner.

I kind of like the idea. I'd honestly do the same if it wasn't such a bizarre social taboo.

He couldn't beat cho's high score so he shot himself

Thats globalist communist shill stuff.

Wearing the same thing every day is something communists do, hed be happier if everyone wore that shirt and coat, you, him, and the Africans.

pretty much wear black tees and blue jeans or flannels and blue jeans

women and betafags put lots of effort into their wardrobe

men hopefully upskill and focus on producing goods and services and exercise and concern themselves with how they look naked before fashion

I think it's on a more subconscious level.

he knows what it's like to live with autism

(just have only clothes you like wearing, and swap everything around when you feel like it, no stress)

Hed also be happier if you ate bugs, but for this one only you, and the Africans.

He will continue to eat fine cuts of beef.

This. 20 pairs of black socks. Zero time spent matching them up on laundry day, or searching for the ones the dryer eats.

Good so prison when facebook is found to be a criminal enterprise should conform him anyway

>not understanding that fashion sense is a stigma of your social origin
kek

source : I'm French

But then people would visit kikebök to "like" what others are wearing......

people with open mouthed smiles as their facebook profile pictures are annoying bastards

Is he trying to act like Steve Jobs who also only bought cheap clothes even though he was rich as fuck

This is autistic cult bullshit. I don't fucking agonize over what to wear in the morning, but I still have plenty of goddamn different clothes. Get your chromosomes together you fucking piece of shit.

>billionaire gets to enjoy paternity leave
>goymen don't

The autist extraordinaire strikes again! The man is fucking batty. Look at his face, there's obviously something off about him.

I do this too but I'm the village idiot.

It's the other way around m8

>picking out clothes to wear is stressful
How the fuck is this guy a billionaire???

>there's obviously something off about him.
he is a Jew

if you dont care about your naked body you dont care about your health, if you dont care about your health youre a cuck

betas and women concern themselves with fashion because they are materialistic and not in touch with reality (their health)

What the fuck is paternity leave?

And if choosing something to wear is a stressful and taxing decision, you're probably not able to make more important decisions at all.

Created (stole) an Ivy League electronic judgement zone

>I hate Zuckerberg for completely valid reasons
>The hate is so deep that I rage about his innocuous decisions, such as clothing choice, and rationalize that it's some weird communist agenda

Autism in effect.

Hillary Clinton drinks water guys, water must then be bad, right?

Every decision, no matter what it is, stresses us out by a little bit. Things like going to the store and picking what to wear will cause it. If you are the CEO of a company or in a position of a lot of stress it can be helpful to try to simplify things

It's a common thing amongst CEOs to have very limited wardrobes. Decision fatigue is a theory that one only has so much capacity to make decisions before your mind kind of wears out and can't properly make important decisions, so many CEOs minimize minor decisions in their day by having a completely set routine for all minor activities- what to wear, what to eat, when and how to work out, etc.

Its common practise for people who work in media, take the famous David Attenborough, basically only wore his white shirt and grey pants, his reason tho is that its alot easier to do re-shoots weeks\months later if you always wear the same clothing.

I practise this aswell with work shirts, they are all simple black shirts that can be purchased in bundles of like 5 each for few bucks.

They have lots of (((social network connections))) at harvard

I'm probably in better shape than you m8

I was talking about the clothes. Alphas pay attention to both but don't make a big deal about eother

Literally just trying to be like Steve Jobs.

Not for retards that don't get it btw, its not just about "making life easier". It is also about the celebrity behind it. the same way say, Ronald McDonald always wears the same clothes. Increases recognition.

Didn't Einstein do this first?

he wants to be a cartoon

>wearing black shirts

wow really? Only cheap Mafiosos wear black shirts, throw that shit out

Uh the rich hire people to shop for them and manage their closets

>muh much choices !

Hes a fucking satanic kike.

Ashkenazis have a decidedly reptilian look to them, don't they? It's unnerving.

Well aware

>talking about zuck's wardrobe

You are all faggots.

Sage.

Oh, it also minimizes paparazzi activity, as all shots of you look virtually identical, so no one is going to pay for a shot of you looking exactly like you looked yesterday in the same restaurant you eat in that time of week every week.

This is something you can get away with as one of the most coveted men on the planet.

If he wasnt such a fucking autist, hed get laid like crazy.

unironic jidf get out

There are studies that suggest that avoiding small/inconsequential decisions altogether can help avoid 'decision fatigue' which can affect the quality of your decision making process.

By wearing the same things, eating on a schedule and delegating irrelevant things to subordinates you free your mind to focus on the things that actually matter.

He probably means tshirts. Black button-up shirts are for people who lack self-awareness.

>wasting closet space on cotton tees

Jesus you normies are dumb. Of you don't understand how choice complexifies your reality then you're dumber than dirt.

I bet picking out your clothes is the hardest decision you have to make all day. When you run a business your assets are at stake.

>only wore his white shirt and grey pants
>picture shows blue shirt and tan pants
Am I colour-blind or are you?

You win this round, goy.

I'm sure lots of people do this. Rejection of change is just a logical decision because regulation and consistency removes subconscious stress allowing the mind to more accurately approach other tasks.

It's like having 100 turns in a game, if you don't spend turns doing small, unnecessary things, you have more turns for the important stuff.

He believes his judgment is superior to most everyone else. Hiring someone else to manage your wardrobe when you think you're the smartest guy around outs a lot of uncertainty into the equation, as you don't know if you'll approve of their choices, which can throw your morning off if it occurs.

The difference is he has a legitimate, non-pussy, working-man reason for wearing the same clothes.

No shit.

There is a reason why 18th/19th century naturalists/scientists and even philosophers used to be 90% of the time Lords/aristocrats.

this

A uniform?
I wear a blue shirt underneath my digital cams everyday.

I guess it's the same thing.
Takes time to plan what you would wear. This causes minor stress for him probably.

Also, it's recognizable so it makes him more well known off the bat. I mean, at least for me wouldn't recognize him right away unless I saw his basic bitch clothing choices.

This is the only acceptable answer.

Tended to wear a white shirt, but yeah that is a grey shirt.

Black t-shirts, i work in a garage.

Guess it comes down to autism or just bland and boring work enviroment standards that he gives himself.

I only buy large quantities of the same socks so I never have to sort socks. I have a particular kind of black socks and a particular kind of white socks.

I fantasize a lot about buying an entire wardrobe of the same clothes but I never find clothes I like enough.

I kinda like this idea. I may try it.

rich people are clinically retarded, every dumb decision gets justified by the fact that they are rich and their asslicker friends won't tell them otherwise,

pic related, google Jardines de Humaya, its a graveyard full of +400k houses which are used as mausoleums for dead narcos

t. cargo shorts and gaming t-shirt

It's against the rules to declare you're saving a thread. Enjoy your day ban.

Me too mate. I buy 20 pairs of black socks. At the slightest problem of wear or tear I bin them. Once I'm down to 8 pairs I buy 20 new ones and trash the remaining 8.

Comfy.

is it just me, or does heather gray really bring out stains and moisture?

>wearing a suit and tie everyday is what communists do

You're a fucking potatonigger

if he wants to have only a single outfit, why pick one that makes you look like a fucking slob

I'd pick something like a navy linen button-up shirt and a pair of comfy trousers. Fucking love linen.

are you implying you reported him?

Those would also fall into that category.

He's just copying Steve Jobs' thing

Hundreds of truth. Steve Jobs also copied Wozniack.

I noticed this too lol I think it's a blue shirt I'm definitely not colorblind

I just buy clothes that I like. Not bulk, wholesale, Steve Jobs shirts.

Every day, I grab a shirt like second nature and that's what I wear. I don't worry about my decision. Because I only buy clothes I like, I know every day I'll like what I wear. It's not that fucking hard.

>copying anime smiles

Can't alienate all the low socio economic majority normies on fagbook

Gotta present the image of being like them despite having 1000 x $1,000,000 +- a few

trips dont lie, slow down satan

Black button down is a classic fashion choice, and makes you look like a gentleman. But you wouldn't understand that.

How dare you call me a normie, motherfucker. I'm a 26 years old virgin who has skipped meals because other people were in the kitchen and I was terrified of making contact with another human being. I watch a minimum of 6 hours of anime a day and spend the rest of the time browsing Sup Forums, Sup Forums and the onahole general on /jp/. I just bought a Chinese tenga egg knockoff and risked penis cancer just to see how it compares to the original. I am currently saving up money for a Monster Musume snek body pillow. If anything, you're the normie. So go fuck yourself and GET OUT.

He is so rich he could hire a fashion consultant to choose and buy his clothes for him. I would.

I'm not getting the correlation here

Maybe this would be an ideal way of living, free of playing the game of fashion, but unless your a billionaire celebrity, or 6ft 6 with an 8 inch cock if you dress like this you won't get laid, you'll be considered that weird guy who only has one outfit.

Another reason for this is it makes paparazzi less interested in you.

daniel radcliffe wore the same clothes everytime he went out for months so the paparazzi couldn't really use the photos since they all looked so similar.

He's jewish, and jews have no aesthetic sense.

It's a genius meme. They think they're conserving brain energy by minimizing decisions. Einstein did it with brown suits for a long time and I'm quite sure he wasn't the first. Though with Zuckerberg and Jobs I think it's as much about branding as anything else.

I just put it down to autism

He should add a bra to his wardrobe.

Every day I come home, put my jammies on for a bit to lounge, then wear my dog walking clothes that I wash every 4 days or so. There are people who think Ive only had a single outfit for 4 years now

It's classic all right

So are you

I wear Levis and white or black tshirts literally every day

>inb4 autist

Doing pretty well socially and career wise, come at me

Mongoloid

If you are big chief CEO petty things like choosing what to wear shouldn't phase you at all