Why these mestizos think they are white and always discriminate Mexicans?

Why these mestizos think they are white and always discriminate Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.mx/search?num=10&tbm=isch&q=campamentos chilenos&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiep_uKg_jVAhXpy4MKHVnYA5kQvwUILCgA&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=3
youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing
youtube.com/watch?v=sIIVK8AH9Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=XiBsKQAXa9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Argentina is white

dey jealos cuz dey aint us

Average Chileans

Literally Amerinians larping as Germans

eses mestizos son muy groseros a mi en hispachan :(

el mexicANO ssenioress

Average Argentinians, 100% Spanish and Italian

>hinchas de boliboca

Average Uruguayans. As white as Southern Mexicans

when will mods rangeban mexicans and texas/california

They don't look Italian, American monkey

CHICANO JAKSKAKSJAKSJKAKAKSJAKJAKSJAKSKKAJSJAKAKAJS

I still live in a first world country, meanwhile you live in a dirty mestizo and amerindian majority third world shithole

JAKSJAKSKKAKSKAKJSJAJJAKDJAKSJDJAJAKSJJAKAJSKAKJAKSJKAKA SE CALENTO EL CHICANO

>meanwhile you live in a dirty mestizo and amerindian majority third world shithole
>that flag

>Why these mestizos think they are white and always discriminate Mexicans?

No one does that Tyrone Fernandez, you need to go outside your ghetto sometimes.

EL CHICANO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Average Chilean and South American habitat

google.com.mx/search?num=10&tbm=isch&q=campamentos chilenos&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiep_uKg_jVAhXpy4MKHVnYA5kQvwUILCgA&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=3

Obsessed

It looks depressing, really.

El Chicanito ajskajskaklsjakls

Argentina is whiter than USA, paco, in fact any country is whiter than USA at the moment

They don't look like amerindians, europeans or mestizos. Are they really argies?

Whiter than America? My sides.

Look at Argentinian army, full of mestizos. They are brown even for Sinaloa.

Argentina claims to be 95% white and their army looks like Peruvian army hahahaha

No mames...

>www.google.com.mx
>mx

Change the country first before larping, dirty mexican

bottom is actually attractive

top looks like that retarded inbred chick with freckles and orange eyebrows every class in school has

>PITCNT
Cancer.

Having said that, while not an aryan paradise, I doubt a union demonstration in Southern Mexico is even a quarter as white as that.

which one is white?

Lol, the last pic always makes me laugh.

The one with the towel on his neck, obviously.

Could it be because they are descendants of peruvians maybe? Argentina is the South American country that more immigration from bordering countries receives, remember that

>brown mexican uses photos of brown people to use as bad

I thought the mexicans were proud of their race, liars

The only ones that are proud of their race are the ones on the center and south or brown.
The blonde ones are just the cancer of Mexico, always blaming us for the problems they caused, just ask a guy namesd el chapo Guzman or la barbie.

chile is white. respect them

I'd bomb her Belgrano if you know what I mean

So what's the point? White argentinians are also descendants of immigrants. And whites are not even from this continent.

To be honest Argentina is Amerindian majority country.
There is not much difference between your fellow Argentine and immigrants from Paraguay-Peru-Bolivia in terms of looks, so I don't undestand why 'white supremacist' argentines complain about them.

they are all red desu lad

CHI

Mexico is literally becoming whiter every time they dump their garbage Indians here

Why do both of our neighbors hate us? :(

Because we are superior to filthy chicanos

It doesn't matter how cherrypicked pics you want to post, that's not gonna change the reality...

youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing

They have an inferiority complex.

these aren't average and most aren't even ''argentines'', pic related are average argentines

Fuck you Chicano. You're and embarrassment to my country.

Shut the fuck up

Do we?

Fuck.

Chicanos.

argentina says that, not chile

70% of the people in that pic look mestizo af.

I'd say a 50% and most are castizos and/or terroni

t. evo

>Why [do] these mestizos think they are white
Because the only other Latinos around them are either more Indian mixed or black mixed, so by comparison they are white.

>and always discriminate Mexicans
Honestly, I didn't know this was a thing. You're all spics.

>yet ANOTHER thread by the chicano obsessed with us

ever been to Sup Forums?

chileans there say they are 80% white, and Pinochet lovers play along with them

youtube.com/watch?v=sIIVK8AH9Lg

/hilo

>Why these mestizos think they are white
>mfw

but chileans don't, you dumb amerifat

lol they don't
it's just b8 because everyone gets mad when we do it (they are stupid enough to think we are being serious) and it's hilarious. See pic related at as an example

>wikipedia shit map with shitty """sources"""
hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=XiBsKQAXa9s

dafuk

nah keep browsing pol

a good commie is a dead commie

>chicano beaner chimps out and gives the rest of us a bad name
I hope your family is killed by gangbangers, OP.

they need to be murdered tbqh