Luke, did I ever tell you about General Grievous...

>Luke, did I ever tell you about General Grievous? He was a cyborg who was a well-known Jedi killer and a brilliant strategist but somehow brought me, your father and Palpatine to his main bridge, altogether with our lightsabers despite knowing of force pull power all Jedi has, where he controlled whole spaceship and let us easily overpower his guards and kill all his elite commanders. Then instead of fighting us like a true Jedi killer he was with four hands of his, he instead ran away. Then he came back some time later, this time armed with four lightsabers but I easily overpowered him with the usage of force, despite his impenetrable guard (apparently no other Jedi has thought about using simple Force Push on him) and cut off two of his arms even though he could easily stab me through my guard. Then he ran away again, this time in funny rolling machine and I followed him on my lizard mount. Yes, I forgot to mention that apparently before meeting you I was a professional zookeeper, bandit and expert marksman. In the end I did not even need a lightsaber to finish him, as I simply shot him with a blaster into largest part of his body, chest, where luckily his heart was stored. He also had an asthma despite lacking respiratory system.
>He was an ok friend

>Have I also told you about Senator Palpatine who was 70+ years old man, but somehow was able to run with us around crashing ship, jump and fall from several meters without breaking a sweat, while also having a face as if he had the worst LSD trip of his life during the whole "rescue mission" we conducted. That of course did not raise my suspicion and would have never guessed that the scared old man who looked as if he crapped himself several times during a simple mission was a Sith Lord.

yes, I just watched Revenge of the Sith and could not help to laugh at Sheev's reaction faces during rescue mission and how pathetic Grievous was compared to cartoons

Cool thread

Before force pushing Obi cut two of his arms within TWO seconds of fighting. OBi didn't need to use force to rekt his shit

literally crying

Grievous got rekt by a group of Jar Jar Fucks

> had an asthma despite lacking respiratory system

One might incur thats why he had asthma

Why would robot need oxygen? Really makes me think.

True, which was even more retarded seeing how we was slashing through other Jedi and
>was traind in arts of Jedi by Count Dooookuuuu

Some of these problems are really concerning. Like there's some where they thought it might work but didn't, other's where it's obvious everyone went with it because George said so and nobody wanted to question him, but then you get to the issues that nobody in the right mind would ok. That would fall into the previous category but George is still a hollywood director with a deeper understanding of film yet his making glaring film 101 mistakes.

The entire chapter on Corusant in Clones falls into the third category and maybe the dumbest sequence in all of movies. I'm in complete awe on how any of that was even shot without complete mutiny on the cast and crew.

> luke, did i ever tell you about boba fett? He was the son of a pseudo mandalorian. His father was cloned in a secret water planet facility that somehow had the capability of creating an entire army of super soldiers. The base went unoticed despite being the most advanced of it's kind in the galaxy. Somehow no one knew about it. Despite being the employed by a super corporation that ran a galactic private military, as the template for it's entire operation, his father still engaged in contract killing. I watched his father try to kill your mother, i saved her and i discovered he and his father, later by accident. I didn't know who he was and i gained no useful information from my investigation of the facility because his father was appearently the only one who knew who was behind the commision of the clone army and he told me nothing. Still, his father tried to kill me anyway. I kicked his ass and it made no difference if i did or not in the grand scheme of things as nonnew information was uncovered except that by revealing himself i now knew there was a connectiin between the army and the assasination of your mother, the senator. Boba fett became an assasin like his father. He actually tried to kill me aswell. He was hired by your father to track me down, kill me and find out where you were so you could be trained in secret as darth vaders apprentice. I kicked boba's ass too and i never heard from him again for some reason.... he was a good friend.

>the prequels are horrible

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

inb4 contrarian fucks come in here saying they were anything but terrible shite

tumblr = disneywars

rebbit = OT

Sup Forums = prequels

FUCK ME

Why didn't Grevious kill them both like he did to that one chick in the deleted scene? What was Dooku even doing on that ship? Why wasn't Grevious concerned with Dooku's absence? He doesn't even mention it until later when he's talking to Sidious if I recall correctly.

No really what the fuck was the plan? To get Anakin on the ship to kill Dooku? Why didn't Grevious and Dooku fight together?

Why is everything in the prequels justified by Palpy's infinite grand scheme where everything just happens to fall in place?

Sup Forums = Star Wars
reddit = Star Wars
tumblr = Star Wars

There's no escape.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Jacen Solo, The son of Han and Leia Organa Solo, Jacen Solo was a leading Jedi Knight who proved crucial in defeating the Yuuzhan Vong and protecting the galaxy during the Yuuzhan Vong War. The grandson of Darth Vader, Darth Caedus was a Sith Lord who turned against his family and friends, betraying his former principles and leading the Galactic Alliance he once championed into a reign of terror as he attempted to bring order and stability to a fractured galaxy. It was Solo's desire to protect the galaxy and his increasing willingness to accept any cost in that cause that facilitated his fall to the Sith. He wasn't a canon friend.

OP here, I sort of jumped into ep. 3 , without watching again ep1-2, so I might have missed some plot points, but all the things other anons posted on Sup Forums were so clear - Dooku doing a front flip just because. Dooku not saying anything about Palpatine despite him taunting Anakin to kill him. Grevious just running away two times and fighting lightsabers with electtric staff. Ridiculous high ground and Obiwan cucking Anakin hard with Padme (heavily implied).

Don't even start me about
>Younglings

he was an ex-human that barely survived getting completely fucking shrekt. he is in a robot suit just like stephen hawking is in a wheelchair.

why the fuck do you think he had a heart and asthma if he was just a robot you retard?

Darth Talon could exist since it's 100 years in the future form TFA, and Korriban still exists.

cyborg, not robot, my bad.
Anyway, no indication of lungs is given whatsoever. And why he would even need oxygen if he has no muscles or (probably) flesh brain?
Heart was also pretty retarded, I could understand brain, but what's the point of heart if he's whole body is mechanical?

he probably still has a brain somewhere. my guess/headcanon is that the surgeons had to move his brain to some weirdass spot on his body due to his shrekening, which is why visibly his "head" doesnt look like its shaped to contain a brain.

the heart still exists to keep the brain going, and the lungs might just be vestigial (does the brain require oxygen? idk)

Lol.at that ending.

Weirdly enough yuzan vong are canon now.

>he was an ex-human
Ex-this thing.

>does the brain require oxygen?
Yes, you should try getting some.

>Luke, did i ever tell you about the time jango fett tried to assassinate your mother? and despite being the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, hired another lesser bounty hunter? that bounty hunter then used a droid which cut a hole in her bedroom window while we were outside her door and didn't sense anything and then put venomous worms though said hole and they crawled into her bed but then we sensed it and cut the worms with the lightsabers and then i jumped out the window and grabbed the droid and then your dad got me in a flying car and then we followed the other bounty hunter into a bar and then we found them outside it but before she told us she was hired by jango fett he showed up and shot her in the neck with a poison dart and then flew away even though he didnt care if they knew it was him who had hired her or not and they definitely did know it was him since they saw him and basically this entire time pandme was unguarded and i could have just shot her?

>he was a good friend

They're going to be stealing from the EU a lot more, especially with the side movies twice every year.

This is objectively false

What would make a good film? I'd like to see just anything with fewer human protagonists.

Some stuff from previous Sith Lords like Bane. Or maybe a Sheev movie that gives the proper insight to his motives instead of "UNLIMITED POWAH" from III

>why would robot need oxygen?
also mb on this, meant to type "humanoid"

But nowhere is stated that his brain was moved into cyborg body as well.

I wish they'd explore different tones and pacing other than needing to jump around constantly. Something slower and introspective, something with exploration and a real sense of mysticism that doesn't involve some Scottish islands and a tree.

George Lucas actually directly answered this question once and it's kind of brilliant and touching in a way.

By ROTJ Palpatine had become an epitome of darkness. He was so consumed by the dark side that all he could feel was anger, hate, fear, etc. and he had mastered his emotions. Lucas said if Vader had attempted to kill Palpatine out of anger, greed or lust for power, Palpatine would have known it instantly. However Vader's actions weren't motivated by any of those it was motivated by love for his son and love was an emotion Palpatine had no understanding of. Therefore because he acted out of love he was able to take Palpatine by surprise and kill him before he knew what was going on.

Like maybe seeing the actual training a jedi goes through instead of jumping around with a puppet on your back or just suddenly being really good at it

>no indication of lungs is given whatsoever.

That's what Obi-Wan incinerates with the blaster. Well, that and his heart.

>watching the prequels
>thinking about the prequels
>acknowledging that the prequels exist
you fucked up bro

it is still possible. not everything has to be explicitly stated

At least his lightsaber spinning makes more sense than the final battle one

You gave to consider Obi-wan and Anakin was consider to be some of the greatest Jedi that was living at the time.

Considering Lucas had to turn Anakin into Jesus by having him have no birth father and be the uber legendary messiah to save the force, I'm really glad Obi-wan wasn't hamfisted as some other plot armor special character and was just a result of years of training under a guy that was kind of a dick to the Jedi Order and then raising an autistic kid as his pupil

Obi-wan had plot armor unless Lucas decided that Ben Kenobi was a clone or some shit he wouldn't have died until a new hope.

>dooku teaches grevious how to fight with four hands
>ends up with no hands